Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I see many people speak about being on code, yet I have never seen said code be strictly defined and written down. This has caused me to question what even is the true code and who defines it? What makes for a fair law for people to follow? How do you even convince people to follow said law?

These things have been weighing heavy on my mind, because I see trouble on the horizon for Black Americans. Between all the in fighting and the subterfuge, things aren't looking good. We quickly need to define a code and get on it fast.

I again, truly do believe that much of the
dysfunction is due the lack of a actual defined code and law of conduct. I guess I'll leave with a question: What does a good code and law of conduct look for how we are to act among ourselves and outsiders, with an actual defined perimeters? I ask this especially for the men, particularly Fba men. ✌🏿

- TMF

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Great post and the code could probably be reduced down to prioritizing Black Americans over other groups in every aspect of society.

- Buy Black
    - Defend Black people at all costs
    - Don’t take a non-Black person’s side against a Black person

However, most Black Americans that say it don’t adhere to it. In addition, there are people that use “the code” as a “get out of jail free” card when their words cause people to do dumb crap.

When certain personalities say something and their fans start acting like a bunch of brainless tards the person who started it can say “im not the leader, the code is”.

The term has been perverted and distorted and has very little meaning when said by most people.

Your anxiety is valid and IMO means you are seeing the community for what it is and not what people like to romanticize in their head.

If we are not honest we cannot fix it.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What does a good code and law of conduct look for how we are to act among ourselves and outsiders, with an actual defined perimeters? I ask this especially for the men, particularly Fba men. ✌🏿
    Right now I think we only have two options: socially ostracize and “beat they ass”. But if we start building our economy then we can start punishing people by excluding them from the economy which we saw the Jews do to Kanye. We need to have the ability to do that with the off code.

Twiddle_My_Fiddle

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Great post and the code could probably be reduced down to prioritizing Black Americans over other groups in every aspect of society.

- Buy Black

However, most Black Americans that say it don’t adhere to it. In addition, there are people that use “the code” as a “get out of jail free” card when their words cause people to do dumb crap.

When certain personalities say something and their fans start acting like a bunch of brainless tards the person who started it can say “im not the leader, the code is”.

The term has been perverted and distorted and has very little meaning when said by most people.

Your anxiety is valid and IMO means you are seeing the community for what it is and not what people like to romanticize in their head.

I like those edicts, but I think they are still too vague and leave a lot for interpretation. What we need is a complete, to the letter, law book we can point to for how we and our future are to run society. With the way things are going, this society is about to crumble, and soon I believe we're going to need our own law and the ability to enforce said law. Thanks for your comment.

Twiddle_My_Fiddle

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Right now I think we only have two options: socially ostracize and “beat they ass”. But if we start building our economy then we can start punishing people by excluding them from the economy which we saw the Jews do to Kanye. We need to have the ability to do that with the off code.
    What I'm really asking about is the code and law of conduct in and of itself. I definitely agree that those who break law should be, at minimum, ostracized like in any other society. Thanks for your comment.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There is no code.

Black people do what feels good to them at the moment. They look out for self over group/community.

Black people value entertainment and self/individual opinion over what's best for the group.

I'm not excluded from that. The difference is I at least am honest about it.

I no longer stress and worry myself about black empowerment and the black community.

Either people get it or they don't. And if they don't then oh well. What difference is that going to make in my life personally. Largely chances are none.

What does make a difference is what I do in my personal life to better me. By doing everything I can to be a great father, husband and contributing member of the community that is why I contribute to the cause.

At the end of the day that's all we can do. We're not going to get enough people on code.

We can do as much as possible to create a more positive view of black people. We can not be the stereotype!

Twiddle_My_Fiddle

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There is no code.

Black people do what feels good to them at the moment. They look out for self over group/community.

Black people value entertainment and self/individual opinion over what's best for the group.

I'm not excluded from that. The difference is I at least am honest about it.

I no longer stress and worry myself about black empowerment and the black community.

Either people get it or they don't. And if they don't then oh well. What difference is that going to make in my life personally. Largely chances are none.

What does make a difference is what I do in my personal life to better me. By doing everything I can to be a great father, husband and contributing member of the community that is why I contribute to the cause.

At the end of the day that's all we can do. We're not going to get enough people on code.

We can do as much as possible to create a more positive view of black people. We can not be the stereotype!
    That's nice, but I fear that what your saying won't be enough to keep calamity from our doorsteps. We do need a defined code and law to follow for now and for the future. If we don't define one for ourselves soon, we'll soon be back in chains, or worse, completely destroyed.

If we are ever to be a real community and nation we must have law, otherwise we'll continue to spin our wheels.

I understand you're sentiments, but we can't just throw the whole notion away. Right now we're being surrounded on all sides by hostiles, and if we don't get it together yours and mines might not make it.

Thank you for the comment.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's nice, but I fear that what your saying won't be enough to keep calamity from our doorsteps. We do need a defined code and law to follow for now and for the future. If we don't define one for ourselves soon, we'll soon be back in chains, or worse, completely destroyed.

If we are ever to be a real community and nation we must have law, otherwise we'll continue to spin our wheels.

I understand you're sentiments, but we can't just throw the whole notion away. Right now we're being surrounded on all sides by hostiles, and if we don't get it together yours and mines might not make it.

Thank you for the comment.
    Even if we definitively define what the code is, what makes you think people will follow it?

I'm not trying to keep calamity from our doorsteps anymore.
    I'm just trying to keep it from mine.

I gave up on the black community. Truth is there is no hope for us!

Look out for self and that's all you can do.
    Everyone else. Best wishes and best luck.

Enough black people will never come together collectively to make things happen. That's just being realistic!

Twiddle_My_Fiddle

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Even if we definitively define what the code is, what makes you think people will follow it?

I'm not trying to keep calamity from our doorsteps anymore.
    I'm just trying to keep it from mine.

I gave up on the black community. Truth is there is no hope for us!

Look out for self and that's all you can do.
    Everyone else. Best wishes and best luck.

Enough black people will never come together collectively to make things happen. That's just being realistic!
    You get people to follow by providing incentives. You need both a carrot and a stick; it's worked since the dawn of civilization.

While I again understand your frustrations, that's just not an option. When every other group is in league against you, you'll need others to have your back. Civilization is a team sport; we rise as one and will fall as one, but to rise we first need law.

Lastly, what is and isn't considered realistic is only determined by the limit by the observers imagination. We're are a people with a great imagination and determination. It can be done. Thank you again for your comment.

P.s.
    With all due respect I don't truly believe you've given up, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I like those edicts, but I think they are still too vague and leave a lot for interpretation. What we need is a complete, to the letter, law book we can point to for how we and our future are to run society. With the way things are going, this society is about to crumble, and soon I believe we're going to need our own law and the ability to enforce said law. Thanks for your comment.
    Well let’s start. Write the first article of The Code and then we’ll have each Sixer follow your format with their own article.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I see many people speak about being on code, yet I have never seen said code be strictly defined and written down. This has caused me to question what even is the true code and who defines it?

- TMF
    We often say Whites, Jews, Latinos, Asians are 'on code'. Do they have a written code? No. None of them have it.

A true code is cultural. You learn it just by being part of the culture and following cultural rules, etc.

For example, when you are somewhere where there aren't many black man and you see another brotha, you head nod and acknowledge, right? You weren't told to do it when you were young, it's been part of our culture. We already do little things that are cultural codes that are positive codes that build a sense of community.

During Jim Crow we were hella on code. No choice. My survival may depended on you, and your survival may depended on me. You are driving interstate and you end up in my town at sundown. I don't have to know anything about your background. You could be an excon as far as I know. You are a single black male, and I have a wife and daughters at home, but you were staying at my home for your survival. That's how strong our code had to be and that code was stronger than pretty much anyone else's. And why we survived.

When you are targeted systematically, and face poverty it erodes a code. The Irish killed each other more viciously than anyone else in the 1800s. Why? They were on the bottom of the white totem pole "No Irish Need Apply". Alcoholism was the norm. Fathers left and never came back. They formed vicious gangs that fought each other for turf, respect, etc. They had a fair amount of unwed mothers. Sound familiar?

We instinctively know what we should or shouldn't be doing to one another and what is generally considered by everyone as 'off code'. There are gray areas for sure, but the major stuff? It's a given.

The one thing about this whole B1, Black Empowerment, fight for reparations will do organically is develop a cultural code of conduct similar to our enemies. You can't fight a people with a code against you if your code of conduct isn't as strong.

The biggest barrier to us getting a code is our economics. Tulsa, Greenwood and Pine, had a very strong code of conduct. You didn't go downtown in the black area Saturday afternoon without a suit if you were a young adult and older.

Every single black movement simultaneously became a social movement of conduct. Eyes were on the Civil Rights movement so they tried to act accordingly. Was there any gully ish? Sure, but they checked each other and people knew eyes were on them and they did their best to act accordingly.

The Black Panthers had that code of conduct a few posts above. The Nation of Islam is probably the most socially conservative of any black group before or since.

My point being is as this grows, we will act more conservative. It's going to be hard for a brotha who is out there having baby mamas to have any kind of platform about black empowerment. Tariq is a family man,, it helps him. He's big with women. In large part because he talks about generational wealth, he is very publicly loyal and loving to his wife and kids. Dr. Umar was out there thirst trapping and it hurt him. His saving grace is he pushes black love harder than anyone else.

As this grows we will organically, naturally develop a strong code.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I see many people speak about being on code, yet I have never seen said code be strictly defined and written down. This has caused me to question what even is the true code and who defines it? What makes for a fair law for people to follow? How do you even convince people to follow said law?

These things have been weighing heavy on my mind, because I see trouble on the horizon for Black Americans. Between all the in fighting and the subterfuge, things aren't looking good. We quickly need to define a code and get on it fast.

dysfunction is due the lack of a actual defined code and law of conduct. I guess I'll leave with a question: What does a good code and law of conduct look for how we are to act among ourselves and outsiders, with an actual defined perimeters? I ask this especially for the men, particularly Fba men. ✌🏿

- TMF
    Well I don’t view being “on code” so much as some strictly defined set of laws or rules to adhere to, as much as a general agreement to be cooperative towards a strategic ends.

Not saying a written code is necessarily bad, but I’m concerned that if someone wrote a book of rules “The Code”, that it would be used as a bludgeoning tool for personal beefs and adversaries.

The code should simply be woven into and incorporated subtly into our works, mainly literary, but others too. In this manner, we can encourage reading between the lines, nuance, etc…

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I wouldn't get too wrapped around the axel about internal arguments. The battle of ideas is always nasty. The cream always raises to the top. Have a look at White Society, they fight like cats and dogs among themselves. When they fight each other, do we say they are suddenly "off-code".....no. This is all part of obtaining power. So we have to be realistic and not take things so personally. We are having our own battle of ideas within our own group and that is a good thing in my humble estimation.

Right now, we are growing a louder voice.....and alot of people in Black Society are eager to run out and scream. Some are doing it for the group, while others are doing it merely for attention and clout. Remember....alot of us are attention....starved....that's one of our most obvious weaknesses.

It's easy.....too damn easy to stand around and poke holes into ppl and claim they did or said something "off-code"....when it's really just two people honestly disagreeing about something that doesn't really matter. I'm more interested in what ppl do, when it matters. What do their actions say when the moment is critcal. I exam that before go down the path of questioning their intentions outright.

For me, being on code is doing what is necessary to defeat or combat White Supremacy and replace it with a System of Justice. Within that structure, lies other things. I try my best to remove ego. I disagree with folks all the time. I'm certain folks disagree with me as well, but I do my best not to get involved in non-constructive bickering. Those who see my heart, will see it. Those who don't want to see it, won't. B1.

JRS1

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

- Buy Black

"Certain personalities" Who exactly are these personalities, Jay? And who are these "fans" who act like a bunch of brainless tards?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "Certain personalities" Who exactly are these personalities, Jay? And who are these "fans" who act like a bunch of brainless tards?

Read the post below and then let's stop being fixated on drama and get focused on solutions:

I wouldn't get too wrapped around the axel about internal arguments. The battle of ideas is always nasty. The cream always raises to the top. Have a look at White Society, they fight like cats and dogs among themselves. When they fight each other, do we say they are suddenly "off-code".....no. This is all part of obtaining power. So we have to be realistic and not take things so personally. We are having our own battle of ideas within our own group and that is a good thing in my humble estimation.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jay, I bolster the reputation of my advocates. Not degrade them. Degrading them is an example of being off code.
    I'm not going to sully the thread going back and forth with you but let's make a couple things clear.

• Bayard Rustin was a CIA agent. You're the type that would have told us not to discuss the merits of Bayard's arguments because it's off code. Maybe my language was harsh but the point still stands. Some people use "The Code" as a means to avoid accountability, it is what it is.
    • Challenging ideas is not off-code. No one is defending White Supremacy, deflecting from White Supremacy, or working with any outside force to sabotage our movement. In fact, you're on a platform I created SO THAT WE COULD challenge each other's ideas in a private space that we controlled.
    • Don't make Black Empowerment into church. There is no Bible, the goal isn't salvation in heaven, it's carving out our realm existence here on earth in the now. We won't always agree but if we have the same agenda we're potentially allies.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

- Buy Black

I agree with this 100%... The Code should be universally understood but most of us don't... The Code is unwritten and that's by design...

Twiddle_My_Fiddle

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We often say Whites, Jews, Latinos, Asians are 'on code'. Do they have a written code? No. None of them have it.

A true code is cultural. You learn it just by being part of the culture and following cultural rules, etc.

For example, when you are somewhere where there aren't many black man and you see another brotha, you head nod and acknowledge, right? You weren't told to do it when you were young, it's been part of our culture. We already do little things that are cultural codes that are positive codes that build a sense of community.

During Jim Crow we were hella on code. No choice. My survival may depended on you, and your survival may depended on me. You are driving interstate and you end up in my town at sundown. I don't have to know anything about your background. You could be an excon as far as I know. You are a single black male, and I have a wife and daughters at home, but you were staying at my home for your survival. That's how strong our code had to be and that code was stronger than pretty much anyone else's. And why we survived.

When you are targeted systematically, and face poverty it erodes a code. The Irish killed each other more viciously than anyone else in the 1800s. Why? They were on the bottom of the white totem pole "No Irish Need Apply". Alcoholism was the norm. Fathers left and never came back. They formed vicious gangs that fought each other for turf, respect, etc. They had a fair amount of unwed mothers. Sound familiar?

We instinctively know what we should or shouldn't be doing to one another and what is generally considered by everyone as 'off code'. There are gray areas for sure, but the major stuff? It's a given.

The one thing about this whole B1, Black Empowerment, fight for reparations will do organically is develop a cultural code of conduct similar to our enemies. You can't fight a people with a code against you if your code of conduct isn't as strong.

The biggest barrier to us getting a code is our economics. Tulsa, Greenwood and Pine, had a very strong code of conduct. You didn't go downtown in the black area Saturday afternoon without a suit if you were a young adult and older.

Every single black movement simultaneously became a social movement of conduct. Eyes were on the Civil Rights movement so they tried to act accordingly. Was there any gully ish? Sure, but they checked each other and people knew eyes were on them and they did their best to act accordingly.

The Black Panthers had that code of conduct a few posts above. The Nation of Islam is probably the most socially conservative of any black group before or since.

My point being is as this grows, we will act more conservative. It's going to be hard for a brotha who is out there having baby mamas to have any kind of platform about black empowerment. Tariq is a family man,, it helps him. He's big with women. In large part because he talks about generational wealth, he is very publicly loyal and loving to his wife and kids. Dr. Umar was out there thirst trapping and it hurt him. His saving grace is he pushes black love harder than anyone else.

As this grows we will organically, naturally develop a strong code.
    I agree to this to some degree. However, when you bring up peoples like the Jew; they do have a written code and law called the Torah and Tulmud.

You said that in times past we were really on code with one another implicitly, and I agree with that, but we were also far closer to each other in values and culture. We live in an era where we are scattered and have hyper individualist and regionalist ideas in the forefront of discourse. In my opinion, not much will come of just hoping things fall into place; We must acknowledge that all of us no longer have the same values and culture to rely on things just falling into place.

Going back to the jew, no matter where you find these people they pretty much function under the same set of principles that are given to them in their books. They have an agreed upon law and customs that has become their culture.

I just think it would be nice to have something similar for ourselves. Something very streamlined for the masses to follow no matter where we are. Like I said before, much of the unnecessary conflict comes from the confusion of what is on code and what isn't. A streamlined written code would allow for a simple a concise answer to the issues we face, no matter where we find ourselves.

However, this just my opinion. Anyways, thank you for your comment.

Twiddle_My_Fiddle

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree with this 100%... The Code should be universally understood but most of us don't... The Code is unwritten and that's by design...
    Well, if it's unwritten how can you be sure some will share the same values and procedures that you do? How can it be universally understood when there's literally nothing to base that universality on? Thank you for comment.

Twiddle_My_Fiddle

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well I don’t view being “on code” so much as some strictly defined set of laws or rules to adhere to, as much as a general agreement to be cooperative towards a strategic ends.

Not saying a written code is necessarily bad, but I’m concerned that if someone wrote a book of rules “The Code”, that it would be used as a bludgeoning tool for personal beefs and adversaries.

The code should simply be woven into and incorporated subtly into our works, mainly literary, but others too. In this manner, we can encourage reading between the lines, nuance, etc…
    Honestly, I have to disagree. The way I see the code being spoken about is that of a way of life. From how you are to marry, to how you do business. I've never seen it spoken about as a one and done truce.

Also, people already use the code in its undefined state as a bludgeoning tool for their own gain. People always will do that, but at least if it's defined you can limit the amount of it.

One could say, that many of our scholars have already woven the code in their writings, and yet we still find ourselves in this disorganized state today. Hell, to be honest, many of the scholars we look to guidance today didn't even agree with each other half of the time, and I don't find ourselves to be any different of a situation.

I think the time of implied and subtle thought needs to end if we're ever to progress. Thank you for your comment.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Well, if it's unwritten how can you be sure some will share the same values and procedures that you do? How can it be universally understood when there's literally nothing to base that universality on? Thank you for comment.
    Because The Code that the dominant society follows isn't written but it's universally understood by everyone in the dominant society... The Code is simple... BLACK FIRST... which should be understood...

Twiddle_My_Fiddle

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Because The Code that the dominant society follows isn't written but it's universally understood by everyone in the dominant society... The Code is simple... BLACK FIRST... which should be understood...
    Well, that's not completely true. Their code is written in their constitution, which strictly defines who they are and their procedures of operation.

Even if I accept what you say is true, they have the leverage to do that, as they have a strangle hold on the land and wealth. They're considered right implicitly because they hold the levers of power.

They're like coyotes and we're like bison. It's just far easier to keep the coyotes out with a defined fence (law and code), than to just hope for the best.

Also, how far should B1 go? Is it right to allow for someone who was off code to be consumed by this country, or is it our duty to help them no matter what because they're black. You'll potentially get many different answers and that's what I see as a problem.

Thanks again for your comment.

Twiddle_My_Fiddle

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Right now, we are growing a louder voice.....and alot of people in Black Society are eager to run out and scream. Some are doing it for the group, while others are doing it merely for attention and clout. Remember....alot of us are attention....starved....that's one of our most obvious weaknesses.

It's easy.....too damn easy to stand around and poke holes into ppl and claim they did or said something "off-code"....when it's really just two people honestly disagreeing about something that doesn't really matter. I'm more interested in what ppl do, when it matters. What do their actions say when the moment is critcal. I exam that before go down the path of questioning their intentions outright.

For me, being on code is doing what is necessary to defeat or combat White Supremacy and replace it with a System of Justice. Within that structure, lies other things. I try my best to remove ego. I disagree with folks all the time. I'm certain folks disagree with me as well, but I do my best not to get involved in non-constructive bickering. Those who see my heart, will see it. Those who don't want to see it, won't. B1.
    Thank you for your comment.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Well, that's not completely true. Their code is written in their constitution, which strictly defines who they are and their procedures of operation.

Even if I accept what you say is true, they have the leverage to do that, as they have a strangle hold on the land and wealth. They're considered right implicitly because they hold the levers of power.

They're like coyotes and we're like bison. It's just far easier to keep the coyotes out with a defined fence (law and code), than to just hope for the best.

Also, how far should B1 go? Is it right to allow for someone who was off code to be consumed by this country, or is it our duty to help them no matter what because they're black. You'll potentially get many different answers and that's what I see as a problem.

Thanks again for your comment.
    I agree with you to a point. SOME of their Code is written in the Constitution, but, MOST of their Code is unwritten and completely understood. You're correct in saying that the dominant society has all the power and control of the resources which leaves "the others" at a grave disadvantage as far as the so-called power structure is concerned. Now, everyone isn't going to be on code (Larry Elder, Jessie Lee Peterson, Candace Owens, Charles Barkley, Stephen A. Smith, Jason Whitlock, etc.) just like there are people in the dominant society are off-code. The dominant society handles their off-code people by cutting them off. It's like when someone is eating an apple and there's a bad spot in that apple. That bad spot is part of the apple but it's going to get cut off. That's how people who are off code SHOULD be handled because they're very detrimental to the upliftment, empowerment and development of the people that are ON CODE.

Twiddle_My_Fiddle

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree that some of their code is implicit, but their written code of law was the foundation for their implied code.

Again, your statement brings me to the question of how do you define who is in code when their are no hard parameters to define such. From their own twisted perspective they might view themselves as being on code for the progression of black people, and there's no way to say they aren't because their isn't any thing except popular opinion that says otherwise.

Thanks for the comments.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

- TMF
    I an so happy to have found this thread. Ever since the space the other day I have contemplated if my people really understand what it means to be on code. When you look at other groups who are on code with themselves they are able to tackle an agenda despite personal preferences within the group. They will accomplish tasks despite not liking each other personally. I hate feeling like my people don't understand this concept. We will publicly insult and degrade each other. We will have one argument and never speak again. We play the dozens. I found all these to be inappropriate behaviors that keep us divided.

For me being on code means being on a black persons side no matter what for the sake of. It means giving each other grace and understanding especially when one has utility or physical works to show what they have produced for the community.

I hate that we expect perfection from each other when we are all imperfect.
    For me being om code is seeing you rob a bank get away Scott free and I dont say a word to anyone.

Some may look down on gang culture but to an extent there is an integrity that comes with having loyalty.

I hate seeing us say I dont like This person or that person when in actuality we should like everyone who is black and is about empowering our people no matter the area of public activity.
    For me being on code is saying behind closed doors we challenge each other but when om display for the world we champion each other at all costs.

We have to get away from the tribalism of personality. All of our voices matter but even more so our actions, our building blocks to prosperity.

As I said earlier it comes down to how we handle each other.
    How we show love to each other despite our personality preferences.

Whether B1 FBA Freedmen ADOS whatever you claim the code says you should be loyal to all because they are your brothers and sisters. Period.
    I know I may be an extremist but that's what being on code means to me.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    For me being on code is just like the Bible said a man should treat his wife.
    It says we should treat our wives as we treat our own flesh for no man that lives hates his own flesh. That's how loyal we should all be to each other.

So husbands ought to love their own wives as their own bodies; he who loves his wife loves himself. For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as the Lord does the church.
    Ephesians 5:28‭-‬29 NKJV