The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

THE COSBY SHOW

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Not sure if all of you know about this show, but I'm gonna tell you what Black shows aired when I was growing up & then post a then & now link of the Cosby Show cast.
Soul Train, The Jackson 5, The Flip Wilsson Show, The Richard Pryor Show, That's My Mama, What's Happening, Fat Albert & the Cosby Kids, Sanford & Son, The Jeffersons, Good Times, Amen, The Arsenio Hall Show, The Donnie Simpson Show, Diff'rent Strokes, Benson, Roots, It's A Different World, In the House, Martin, 227, Roc, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Family Matters, My Wife & Kids, Everybody Hates Chris, Living Single, Julia, Sister Sister, Thea, Out All Night, Eve, Between Brothers, Girlfriends, Smart Guy, What's Happening Now.
If there's any shows I forgot, feel free to post them.
View: https://youtu.be/3o6idnUVT6c

D

Deleted member 191

Not sure if all of you know about this show, but I'm gonna tell you what Black shows aired when I was growing up & then post a then & now link of the Cosby Show cast.
Soul Train, The Jackson 5, The Flip Wilsson Show, The Richard Pryor Show, That's My Mama, What's Happening, Fat Albert & the Cosby Kids, Sanford & Son, The Jeffersons, Good Times, Amen, The Arsenio Hall Show, The Donnie Simpson Show, Diff'rent Strokes, Benson, Roots, It's A Different World, In the House, Martin, 227, Roc, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Family Matters, My Wife & Kids, Everybody Hates Chris, Living Single, Julia, Sister Sister, Thea, Out All Night, Eve, Between Brothers, Girlfriends, Smart Guy, What's Happening Now.
If there's any shows I forgot, feel free to post them.
View: https://youtu.be/3o6idnUVT6c
That video definitely got a couple characters wrong. Phylicia in the side by side pictures that was her sister Debbie on the right not her. And the picture of Karen Malina White on the left, looked a lot like a different shot of Erika Alexander.

I watched Cosby, Roc, Jeffersons, 227, Soul Train, Video Soul, Thea, Sister Sister, Martin, Living Single, Wayans Brothers, Jamie Foxx Show, Steve Harvey Show, NY Undercover, Amen, Arsenio Hall, Smart Guy, Fresh Prince, Different World, In the House, Hangin' With Mr. Cooper, Family Matters, All of Us.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
That video definitely got a couple characters wrong. Phylicia in the side by side pictures that was her sister Debbie on the right not her. And the picture of Karen Malina White on the left, looked a lot like a different shot of Erika Alexander.

I watched Cosby, Roc, Jeffersons, 227, Soul Train, Video Soul, Thea, Sister Sister, Martin, Living Single, Wayans Brothers, Jamie Foxx Show, Steve Harvey Show, NY Undercover, Amen, Arsenio Hall, Smart Guy, Fresh Prince, Different World, In the House, Hangin' With Mr. Cooper, Family Matters, All of Us.
Thanks, I remembered all I could. You definitely remembered a few that I forgot. 👍🏽😁