Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "Messaging" isn't the issue.....

Hard lessons will learned.

View attachment 8494
    I think a lot of Black Americans are finally waking up to liberal racism. Some are lost causes though. I was talking to an older Black person and they were defending Biden like he was MLK Jr.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    I think a lot of Black Americans are finally waking up to liberal racism. Some are lost causes though. I was talking to an older Black person and they were defending Biden like he was MLK Jr.
    You should've heard my Aunt when I mentioned Bidens' name. All I heard was "ohhhh, I like me some Joe Biden." 🤔🤔

JerriBun
    JerriBun
    GIF by VH1

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    I would have gotten irritated and walked out of the room to keep the peace.
    We were in the car. I turned around and gave her the history. Funny thing is she acted like she hadn't heard of any of it. She said he's done a lot for the black community but when I asked her what, she couldn't find anything to say.

Last edited:

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    $100 billion aid/weapon packages go off to not just Ukraine but to IsitReal. They can't tell us they no longer have it. Just keep printing the GD money while they cut us our checks. This is some real 🐀💩. This is some beyond wag the dog type 💩. It's just blatant "Hey ninjas phuck you look what they get and you dont".

bricks is going to happen and this dollar will sink.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Without reparations on the agenda the Democrats are done post Biden. They’re the new openly pro war party and white America is getting sick of it, and as more old black voters die off they’ll have a dwindling black constituency to bail them out.
    Unless the rainbow coalition kicks into overdrive which would most likely happen if Trump wins.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    $100 billion aid/weapon packages go off to not just Ukraine but to IsitReal. They can't tell us they no longer have it. Just keep printing the GD money while they cut us our checks. This is some real 🐀💩. This is some beyond wag the dog type 💩. It's just blatant "Hey ninjas phuck you look what they get and you dont".

bricks is going to happen and this dollar will sink.
    That's what we have to be prepared for. The US Empire is on its last leg and it is going to hit us hard because we will be dead last for any aid in this country,.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Dem establishment are one of the most inane, brain dead groups. I have to think they just think Black people are dumb and like children.

They openly weaponize black women to denigrate black men. Openly say they will only put black women in certain positions. Of which brothers have no problem IF they are down.

Anyway, they have alienated black men and then wonder why we aren't voting. They are now openly saying they have a black male issue. They have a black woman issue as well but don't know it. Younger sisters aren't drinking the kool aid like the older church sistas are.

Also, the sisters (and some brothers) caping for the Dems are getting looked at side eyed more and more. They are in trouble, big trouble and I'll quote TBA "...and I LOVE it".

Sidenote, the migrant issue is a complete black issue and Adams in NYC and Brandon Johnson are in big trouble with their base (meaning black folks). You can't serve two masters. That tight rope of going to south side Chicago and Brooklyn and talking like a militant while being in back rooms with corporate leaders, Jewish leaders, police union presidents begging are over.