Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The F-U Money Folks Are Talking About...

Bahni.Klyde.Reacts

Sixer
Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    D

Deleted member 1946

Oh to have the access and privilidge. I know that's not all that goes into this sort of expedition but damn, the time and resources say otherwise..

Thoughts Rebels? (Klyde)

if you can do that, then either the system is paying them or they have it like that. It times a long time to achieve that, and you gotta be set financially or else you will have to quit in the middle of this long expedition.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Oh to have the access and privilidge. I know that's not all that goes into this sort of expedition but damn, the time and resources say otherwise..

Thoughts Rebels? (Klyde)

White people will travel around the world at 19 in a van and when they turn 23 find themselves and land their first manager job.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The laptop class is different. It is mostly white liberals that happen to "find their way" through life. Many come from rich families but they pretend to care about people. It is a way for them to feel better about their shitty selves. They look down on factory workers, farmers, etc. and the very people that allow them to travel and enjoy life. I am sick of them.