The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The immigrant wake up

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Lo0ks like a change of heart with some of them, as an #FBA I've always embraced my African ancestors, most of us did. Look at early 80's rap videos, everyone rocked the African medallions, I still have some to this day!
    It was the Africans that didn't like to see us embrace our African roots, why? I have no idea... #FBA has done everything in our power to show respect for the motherland and its people. Now that they are getting a rude awakening with this Ukraine war, they realize that they are not something different, they are always going to be seen as a nigga through the eys of a non-black person... Always!

View: https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1499777232666972164?t=LozDvTkZZtficdfce5jwgw&s=19

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m glad the guy in the tik tok video is internalizing it the right way and hope others are doing the same. There are some coons that are soft caping for Ukraine but I hope that’s not the overwhelming sentiment. If you are held in a country that is being bombed and youre being forced to stay at gunpoint, that should create a hate and a fire in you. If it doesn’t, let’s hope you hang out at a place that’s on some Russian Air Force General’s list.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I’m glad the guy in the tik tok video is internalizing it the right way and hope others are doing the same. There are some coons that are soft caping for Ukraine but I hope that’s not the overwhelming sentiment. If you are held in a country that is being bombed and youre being forced to stay at gunpoint, that should create a hate and a fire in you. If it doesn’t, let’s hope you hang out at a place that’s on some Russian Air Force General’s list.
    Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    The sooner they realize WE'RE TRULY ALL WE'VE GOT & stop behaving as if they're better, the better off we'll ALL be! 💯
    WS knows exactly who we are & why they continue to keep us hating each other & separated! They ALL know as soon as WE UNITE, that's their ass! 💯✊🏽
    We're a small percentage, but WE ALL ARE WARRIORS! We just need to research, remember, WAKE UP, plan & take action, period! ✊🏽💯✊🏽

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    The sooner they realize WE'RE TRULY ALL WE'VE GOT & stop behaving as if they're better, the better off we'll ALL be! 💯
    WS knows exactly who we are & why they continue to keep us hating each other & separated! They ALL know as soon as WE UNITE, that's their ass! 💯✊🏽
    We're a small percentage, but WE ALL ARE WARRIORS! We just need to research, remember, WAKE UP, plan & take action, period! ✊🏽💯✊🏽
    I'm NOT speaking of the COONgregation, they're lost! 💯