The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Kanye West Megathread

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Was Kanye behind 9/11?
Was Kanye behind World War 1 and 2?
Did Kanye violate children?
Did Kanye actually commit the Holocaust or other forms of genocide?
Has Kanye murdered people?
Has Kanye enslaved people?
Has Kanye systematically oppressed people?
Who has Kanye raped?
Did Kanye colonize and destabilize countries?
Has Kanye covered up crimes and murders of innocent people?
Did Kanye set up children to be abused while looking the other way?
Was Kanye behind the 2008 Wall Street Stock Market Crash?
Did Kanye create diseases like HIV / AIDS, Ebola and COVID-19?
Did Kanye sell out the country by selling and giving away its secrets?
Was Kanye plotting to blow up government buildings?
Did Kanye drug people up, chop up dead bodies, and defile them?
Did Kanye shit on a picture of white Nascar Jesus's face while dissing the corrupt Pope?

They are acting like he did one if not all of those things yet those who have done at least 1 of those things are still being celebrated if not honored. Especially if they are white.

Preswills

Registered
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
USA
Keeping Up With The Kardashians Reaction GIF by E!

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I find it interesting that a lot of folks say we should act like the dominant society does and stand behind our people no matter what. Yet, look at how some of us are laughing and encouraging the treatment Kanye's getting, just because you think he's a sellout, etc.? They see that the Black community is not behind him and are unloading everything on this man.

Extremely hypocritical the things I'm noticing.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I find it interesting that a lot of folks say we should act like the dominant society does and stand behind our people no matter what. Yet, look at how some of us are laughing and encouraging the treatment Kanye's getting, just because you think he's a sellout, etc.? They see that the Black community is not behind him and are unloading everything on this man.

It's the exact behavior they should be seeing. It shows that the Black community is no longer tolerate sellouts to be in the mix. It also shows other sellouts that if you start empathizing with our oppressor it's fine. Just go with them when you're in a jam. Kanye is not our brother, he is not one of us, and it is what it is.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The responses from Black people here are tame compared to what I've seen elsewhere. It's much worse on other sites (especially certain Black gossip sites qnd forums). They are laughing now, but what they are doing to Kanye could eventually happen to them or anyone else who dares criticizes or goes against the agendas and beliefs of certain groups and power brokers. They are using Kanye as target practice for what could end up becoming a reality down the line for others who dare criticize or speak up on things that are wrong in this crooked society. Tell me how do you practice full-blown fascism and public lynching without government involvement? It goes to show you how whites and corporations have too much unbalanced, ill-gotten power and resources in this society to the point where you can end up jobless, homeless, or lifeless if you don't bend to their will (examples: refusing to make certain medical decisions, refusing to support certain things that LGBT groups are pushing, criticizing "protected" non-Black groups for what they are doing wrong, etc.) This is dangerous.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's the exact behavior they should be seeing. It shows that the Black community is no longer tolerate sellouts to be in the mix. It also shows other sellouts that if you start empathizing with our oppressor it's fine. Just go with them when you're in a jam. Kanye is not our brother, he is not one of us, and it is what it is.
    He's still Black. You may have disowned him, but he's still your "brother" at the end of the day. Some very influential folks defended R Kelly after all of the stuff he did, but those same ones are casting Kanye to the side? This is disgusting to see.
    This is dangerous.
    I agree, this is very dangerous. Folks are laughing and encouraging this now and will definitely be crying later.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    While people are busy laughing... But he's a sellout... take his children away, right?

View attachment 4714
    They are already taking away children from regular, everyday parents due to the parents' refusal to allow their "trans" children to transition. And they have been stripping away Black children from their Black families for any reason they can find. When was the last time you heard of racists losing custody of their kids due to their irrational, unhinged hatred toward Black people?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Same with Shaun King aka Thurgood Partial who is caping for the small hats that could care less about Black people.

The white Jewish don't even see Whoopi Goldberg as their sister despite all the caping she has done for them outside of that recent controversy.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He's still Black. You may have disowned him, but he's still your "brother" at the end of the day. Some very influential folks defended R Kelly after all of the stuff he did, but those same ones are casting Kanye to the side? This is disgusting to see.

I agree, this is very dangerous. Folks are laughing and encouraging this now and will definitely be crying later.
    Well they already have the capability to do this. But by using this logic we should have defended Bayard Rustin who was a full on CIA agent because he was Black.

Do I like what they are doing? No.

But Kanye did it to himself. He is not my brother. He said he empathizes with straight white males. We are built from two different cloths.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are already taking away children from regular, everyday parents due to the parents' refusal to allow their "trans" children to transition. And they have been stripping away Black children from their Black families for any reason they can find. When was the last time you heard of racists losing custody of their kids due to their irrational, unhinged hatred toward Black people?
    Oh, I know this. But the leading thought now is that he deserves everything that happens to him. So, let's continue to watch and laugh while they toss around the idea of him losing his children.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The responses from Black people here are tame compared to what I've seen elsewhere. It's much worse on other sites (especially certain Black gossip sites qnd forums). They are laughing now, but what they are doing to Kanye could eventually happen to them or anyone else who dares criticizes or goes against the agendas and beliefs of certain groups and power brokers. They are using Kanye as target practice for what could end up becoming a reality down the line for others who dare criticize or speak up on things that are wrong in this crooked society. Tell me how do you practice full-blown fascism and public lynching without government involvement? It goes to show you how whites and corporations have too much unbalanced, ill-gotten power and resources in this society to the point where you can end up jobless, homeless, or lifeless if you don't bend to their will (examples: refusing to make certain medical decisions, refusing to support certain things that LGBT groups are pushing, criticizing "protected" non-Black groups for what they are doing wrong, etc.) This is dangerous.
    The thing is none of this is new. Everybody Black and their mama know the laws of white money and working for these folks, coons included. This isn't some new phenom. Niggas wake-up calls have been around for Black men toying with white women. They always make examples of them. From OJ to Bill Cosby, he's had plenty of examples. We need to stop acting as if these folks don't know better. New levels, same devils. Bringing down Black men who cross lines is not a new thing. These youngins who think they live in a post-racial society are learning the hard way everything is about race.

Their mama's shoulda told'em better is all I can say.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well they already have the capability to do this. But by using this logic we should have defended Bayard Rustin who was a full on CIA agent because he was Black.

Do I like what they are doing? No.

But Kanye did it to himself. He is not my brother. He said he empathizes with straight white males. We are built from two different cloths.
    Not the same logic, bad analogy. Kanye is not a CIA operative (as far as we know). He is a mentally disturbed Black man having the fury of the dominant society unleashed on him. But let's keep laughing and watching.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh, I know this. But the leading thought now is that he deserves everything that happens to him. So, let's continue to watch and laugh while they toss around the idea of him losing his children.
    It's also not lost on me that many of these tiny caps are not just in entertainment, but plenty of them are in government, law, etc. Plenty of them are Congresspeople, board members, lobbyists, etc. Ari Emanuel is a wealthy bisinessman in the private sector while his brother, Rahm Emanuel, was and still is serving the US Government. All whites (spicy, ethnic, and Anglo) in all sectors sleep in same bed and only serve themselves and each other, not us.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not the same logic, bad analogy. Kanye is not a CIA operative (as far as we know). He is a mentally disturbed Black man having the fury of the dominant society unleashed on him. But let's keep laughing and watching.

Hypocrisy at its finest.
    What Kanye and Bayard Rustin both have in common is that they are sellouts that worked with our oppressor. Kanye said:
    • White Lives Matter
    • George Floyd died of a Fentanyl Overdose
    • Slavery was a choice
    ...and that's just the beginning of the sellout stuff he has done. A nigga that talks like that is NOT my brother at all. A nigga that talks like that I don't want nowhere around me. Jews do not play when you talk about them but we have to accept this nigga that talks bad about us in public. ANNNNNNND has admitted that he empathizes with white men? This is the man in his own words:

View attachment I empathize with straight white male.mp4

You can disagree but to say us letting him lay with the snakes he was capping for is wrong and disrespectful. There is no double standard here. He separated HIMSELF...he has to own the consequence from separating yourself from the Black community.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Hypocrisy at its finest.
    People want to virtue signal when convenient and talk about mental health, bullying, and similar topics. Yet no one seems to care about how this could further impact his already declining mental health. And no one wants to acknowledge how this social bullying is turning into being blacklisted not just from Hollywood, but society all together. What's next? Are the small hats going to pressure the US Government to deactivate Kanye's social security number too? Meanwhile, Black protestors and company were getting yelled out for removing the statues of slaveowners and other historical pieces of crap while the little hats and curls people are wiping Kanye from history over something that could be considered more trivial and nobody bats an eye. Michael Jackson was not a coon like Kanye, but look what they did to Michael and how they did him? They are fine tuning their ways on how they can oppress or ruin us.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The thing is none of this is new. Everybody Black and their mama know the laws of white money and working for these folks, coons included. This isn't some new phenom. Niggas wake-up calls have been around for Black men toying with white women. They always make examples of them. From OJ to Bill Cosby, he's had plenty of examples. We need to stop acting as if these folks don't know better. New levels, same devils. Bringing down Black men who cross lines is not a new thing. These youngins who think they live in a post-racial society are learning the hard way everything is about race.

Their mama's shoulda told'em better is all I can say.
    Meanwhile their so-called white and non-Black "friends", neither of whom have our best interest, continue to gaslight and lie to them while shouting into their ears, "It's not about race."

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What Kanye and Bayard Rustin both have in common is that they are sellouts that worked with our oppressor. Kanye said:
    • White Lives Matter
    • George Floyd died of a Fentanyl Overdose
    • Slavery was a choice
    ...and that's just the beginning of the sellout stuff he has done. A nigga that talks like that is NOT my brother at all. A nigga that talks like that I don't want nowhere around me. Jews do not play when you talk about them but we have to accept this nigga that talks bad about us in public. ANNNNNNND has admitted that he empathizes with white men? This is the man in his own words:

You can disagree but to say us letting him lay with the snakes he was capping for is wrong and disrespectful. There is no double standard here. He separated HIMSELF...he has to own the consequence from separating yourself from the Black community.
    I said what I said and I stand by it. It's hypocritical, the behavior I'm seeing on various platforms. The dominant society stands by and protects their "losers," "unstable ones," and "undesirables" while keeping them on the lower social levels of their own section of society. We don't even know how to do that. The Black Community has a long way to go.

You don't have to accept him, but you also don't have to stand by and watch him be fed to the wolves for speaking the truth. Were you one of the ones who defended R Kelly?

But that doesn't matter. Let's just keep laughing and watching.

Kanye West Shrug GIF

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I said what I said and I stand by it. It's hypocritical, the behavior I'm seeing on various platforms. The dominant society stands by and protects their "losers," "unstable ones," and "undesirables" while keeping them on the lower social levels of their own section of society. We don't even know how to do that. The Black Community has a long way to go.

You don't have to accept him, but you also don't have to stand by and watch him be fed to the wolves for speaking the truth. Were you one of the ones who defended R Kelly?

White people do not protect their off code. They will kill them in a heartbeat.

Look at how they are treating this white kid holding up a BLM sign in town. You’re asking us to act differently than every other group.

We’ve been babying our coons for waaaay too long. That’s why a lot of people not really ready for Black men to take our rightful place because Kanye wouldn’t have gotten to this point

We would have did this to him OURSELVES when he spoke our name incorrectly.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    One thing I cannot stand is seeing a Black person (or suspected non-Black pretending to be one) hurling around words like antisemitism, homophobia, patriarchy, fatphobia, and transphobia as they use these words against fellow Black people. How are you going to scold Black people into getting on code with whites, white Jewish, non-Black women, Latinos, LGBT, and others when none of these groups are on code with us? How do you expect any of your enemies to get on code with you? Anyone convincing and shaming Black people into bowing down to these groups and "their feelings" over your own survival is basically convincing you into joining a homicidal-suicidal pact as well as self-genocidal death sentence. Do not listen to them.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Holding a Black Lives Matter Sign in America's Most Racist Town

Look how that racist white family is touching and caressing on that American flag in that billboard picture ever so dearly.
    FlgbxMO.jpg

Both the American flag and the Confederate flag have the same exact racist message that they value. That is the true open secret.

And then they want to get hostile at us and wonder why we don't want to pledge allegiance to either of them. They want us to take a pledge of allegiance to our own demise.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    White people do not protect their off code. They will kill them in a heartbeat.

Look at how they are treating this white kid holding up a BLM sign in town. You’re asking us to act differently than every other group.

We’ve been babying our coons for waaaay too long. That’s why a lot of people not really ready for Black men to take our rightful place because Kanye wouldn’t have gotten to this point

We would have did this to him OURSELVES when he spoke our name incorrectly.
    Sticks and stones vs. words. That's a grown man, by the way... who was doing a publicity stunt.

1666930033710.png
    He's still walking around functioning perfectly well in this society.

And you never answered the question, Jay. Were you one of the ones who defended R Kelly?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I'll repeat again, its a given that they go harder on black folks than anyone else. So, Kanye is getting completely deleted, unfairly when you see others such as Mel Gibson actually thrive after saying a series of anti Jewish things.

No one is asking that. I hate seeing him treated unfairly but I have to maintain what we have all unofficially been doing and that is let coons get broken by white supremacy to send a signal to everyone else.

Remember Stevante Clark in Sacramento "Do you love me? Do you love me?" and his wrongfully killed brother he was supporting had an Asian who felt she could use n*gga because she had a kid with a black man and the deceased had tweets about not wanting black kids. His surviving brother was more interested in clout chasing and dropping mixtapes than staying on code. Everyone dropped him. How is Kanye any different? People dropped Botham Jean's family, the Haitian descended sell out family for being off code. How are they different? Kanye did MUCH worse but because of celebrity many of us making an exception for him. It's mad hypocritical and inconsistent, but we gotta expect that from our own people because we know staying consistently on code is the major reason we have not progressed as much as a people.

If this happened Larry Elder or Candace Owens we'd be on here cracking up. Kanye needs to made an example of in the black community. Meaning let white supremacy do whatever, f*cked as it is, to send a message. I think its okay to call out inconsistencies:

* Mel Gibson said similar
    * He is getting canceled for Jewish remarks specifically.
    * Where is the same energy when people go virulently anti Black?

We can do that and say it has nothing to do with Kanye, just consistency in bigotry. That I have said to white folks in private conversation.

Anyway, he's done. Nothing black folks can do anyway. Kanye has one card to get him back to some extent. The off my meds card. My advice to him, prearrange to be checked in and diagnosed. Come out with prescriptions and vague memory of what was said. Do a free concert in Israel and a song with the top Israeli rapper. If Israel shows him love it will take the heat off the Jews in America. They don't like to go against Israel. And to get black support go FBA reparations backing. No lukewarm ish like donate to an HBCU or NAACP, no, go grassroots. Do similar to what Cosby did in reaching out to Tariq. Have his people hit up Dr. Boyce and do an interview and back reparations in the interview. Boyce got a few hundred thousand and is respected by everyone in the new black media.

He won't do it and we will witness him go down. My guess is radio stations will pull his song to f*ck with his residual money off his catalog. Had he shown love to his community, he'd have support similar to but not as much as Dave Chappelle did with the rainbow mafia.

Finally, this is an opportunity to f*ck with Candace Owens. Someone should interview her and ask her "So, Kanye has watched your documentary and has recently been quoting your work, how much of an influence have you had with him and his present views?" [she will have to either back him or back off and that tight rope won't come out good because she's not smart enough to]

"His antisemitic rants started after spending time with you, why do you think that happened?" [corner her. Just the implication will damage her]

And she works for Prager U a Jewish conservative. No one is asking him about Candace supporting (at least initially) Kanye? He banned Kanye from any interviews but Candace Owens still has a job. We all know why, they aren't done with her yet, she will get broken when they feel they don't need her.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'll repeat again, its a given that they go harder on black folks than anyone else. So, Kanye is getting completely deleted, unfairly when you see others such as Mel Gibson actually thrive after saying a series of anti Jewish things.

No one is asking that. I hate seeing him treated unfairly but I have to maintain what we have all unofficially been doing and that is let coons get broken by white supremacy to send a signal to everyone else.

Remember Stevante Clark in Sacramento "Do you love me? Do you love me?" and his wrongfully killed brother he was supporting had an Asian who felt she could use n*gga because she had a kid with a black man and the deceased had tweets about not wanting black kids. His surviving brother was more interested in clout chasing and dropping mixtapes than staying on code. Everyone dropped him. How is Kanye any different? People dropped Botham Jean's family, the Haitian descended sell out family for being off code. How are they different? Kanye did MUCH worse but because of celebrity many of us making an exception for him. It's mad hypocritical and inconsistent, but we gotta expect that from our own people because we know staying consistently on code is the major reason we have not progressed as much as a people.

If this happened Larry Elder or Candace Owens we'd be on here cracking up. Kanye needs to made an example of in the black community. Meaning let white supremacy do whatever, f*cked as it is, to send a message. I think its okay to call out inconsistencies:

* Mel Gibson said similar
    * He is getting canceled for Jewish remarks specifically.
    * Where is the same energy when people go virulently anti Black?

We can do that and say it has nothing to do with Kanye, just consistency in bigotry. That I have said to white folks in private conversation.

Anyway, he's done. Nothing black folks can do anyway. Kanye has one card to get him back to some extent. The off my meds card. My advice to him, prearrange to be checked in and diagnosed. Come out with prescriptions and vague memory of what was said. Do a free concert in Israel and a song with the top Israeli rapper. If Israel shows him love it will take the heat off the Jews in America. They don't like to go against Israel. And to get black support go FBA reparations backing. No lukewarm ish like donate to an HBCU or NAACP, no, go grassroots. Do similar to what Cosby did in reaching out to Tariq. Have his people hit up Dr. Boyce and do an interview and back reparations in the interview. Boyce got a few hundred thousand and is respected by everyone in the new black media.

He won't do it and we will witness him go down. My guess is radio stations will pull his song to f*ck with his residual money off his catalog. Had he shown love to his community, he'd have support similar to but not as much as Dave Chappelle did with the rainbow mafia.

Finally, this is an opportunity to f*ck with Candace Owens. Someone should interview her and ask her "So, Kanye has watched your documentary and has recently been quoting your work, how much of an influence have you had with him and his present views?" [she will have to either back him or back off and that tight rope won't come out good because she's not smart enough to]

"His antisemitic rants started after spending time with you, why do you think that happened?" [corner her. Just the implication will damage her]

And she works for Prager U a Jewish conservative. No one is asking him about Candace supporting (at least initially) Kanye? He banned Kanye from any interviews but Candace Owens still has a job. We all know why, they aren't done with her yet, she will get broken when they feel they don't need her.
    New York Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw that too. This is getting scary. It almost feels like something out of Black Mirror.

While Koonye West is still a double-minded, anti-Black racist raccoon, what they are doing is beyond disgusting and sick. I’ve never seen anything like this in my life. This is just insane levels of persecution to the point where I dare say that it's illegal and unconstitutional. If they are doing this to Kanye due to poorly exercising his freedom of speech, what's stopping them from going after and everybody else for saying something they don't like? Look how they are firing and making pariahs out of people who speak against the LGBTQ community as well even if they are speaking the truth. Yet, anti-Back racists are never treated the way they are treating Kanye West. They are treating Kanye West like the worst person who ever lived. It's boundlessly absurd. Meanwhile the white media tried to make us feel sorry for that rapist Harvey Weinstein when some people in public were rightfully hostile to him. The very same white dominant society that is persecuting Kanye West for his words is the same one that will be celebrating and dressing up as Jeffery Dahmer this Halloween coming.

Someone mentioned on Twitter, I can't remember the username but it was getting liked and retweeted everywhere, anyways they mention something like this. They said that them doing this to Kanye is a ploy. They are using him as a martyr to gain government level control over the music industry. He was saying they did this to other people as well. Alex Jones being banned off YouTube helped allow them to silence more people. Trump being banned on Twitter helped them to silence more people. They make us worry about these people so much that when they get rid of them, we celebrate it but underneath it all, it is just another weapon big tech will use against us. It kind of makes sense.

I don't like the nonsense he has been pulling lately but if we sit back and are comfortable with them silencing, robbing, and kicking a black man out of society... I don't know man. I think we should condemn his actions but remember that this can be one of us next. It is a slippery slope with this kind of stuff.

Also, Kanye is not the only one firmly against jews in Hollywood. Plenty of people don't like them but Kayne was the first to voice it as a black man so they are all throwing him under the bus and using him as an example. The godless jews are a protected class in America. They are even saying Kanye had been supporting Hitler for over 10 years but have no proof of it.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    People want to virtue signal when convenient and talk about mental health, bullying, and similar topics. Yet no one seems to care about how this could further impact his already declining mental health. And no one wants to acknowledge how this social bullying is turning into being blacklisted not just from Hollywood, but society all together. What's next? Are the small hats going to pressure the US Government to deactivate Kanye's social security number too? Meanwhile, Black protestors and company were getting yelled out for removing the statues of slaveowners and other historical pieces of crap while the little hats and curls people are wiping Kanye from history over something that could be considered more trivial and nobody bats an eye. Michael Jackson was not a coon like Kanye, but look what they did to Michael and how they did him? They are fine tuning their ways on how they can oppress or ruin us.
    These white folks know which people they can use for tools, and you best believe they have studied meticulously how to break each and every one of them. This negro fence straddling has been going on since the end of slavery. There has always been a small subgroup wanting to live among our open enemies despite knowing they can turn on you at the drop of a dime and betray you at any time. They choose to lay with their enemies anyway. I think it's mentally ill to think you can live amongst those people and you're going to be okay.

Even the bible warned us about not living amongst and sleeping with certain groups of people because of their propensity for wickedness. We didn't listen back then, we don't listen now. There is a price to pay for disobedience, and Kanye like so many others suffers the same fate. Dorthy Dandridge, Eartha Kitt, Harry Belafonte, Sammy Davis Jr., Bill Cosby, O.J., Sammy Sosa, and so forth were all Blackballed for loving them folks more than they loved their own people. They stood, they fell, some rose again, but most didn't. That's the cycle of life living as a hostage in the dominant society where you control nothing.

Standing up for what you believe in comes with a price tag.

Again, this isn't new. There is a historical map showing us what to do and what not to do, and we do it anyway thinking we somehow are going to be different and change them people. As far as mental health goes, there is a fine line between a genius and a mentally ill person, which appears to be the type of people Hollyweird attracts. Kanye is his own worst enemy, a monster of his mother's making. Kanye was fine until he thought Mr. Charlie's water was colder. Now he gotta drank the water.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Let's say we back on the plantation and we were in the field. Next to us was a man named Jasper, he was one of the best cotton pickers in the state. He even innovated methods to pick the cotton faster and so he was promoted to the big house. Once there, he started acting a fool. He was no longer dirty, sweaty, musty and started to turn his nose up at us in the field. He started to mimic the master's words and called us no good negroes and saying that our fate as slaves is the only justifiable fate for the negro. Now one day he goes to far in the big house and they beat him til he's black and blue and then they throw him back out into the field.

Are you telling me that you would accept him with open arms? That you would feel back because he is one of us?

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Someone mentioned on Twitter, I can't remember the username but it was getting liked and retweeted everywhere, anyways they mention something like this. They said that them doing this to Kanye is a ploy. They are using him as a martyr to gain government level control over the music industry. He was saying they did this to other people as well. Alex Jones being banned off YouTube helped allow them to silence more people. Trump being banned on Twitter helped them to silence more people. They make us worry about these people so much that when they get rid of them, we celebrate it but underneath it all, it is just another weapon big tech will use against us. It kind of makes sense.

I don't like the nonsense he has been pulling lately but if we sit back and are comfortable with them silencing, robbing, and kicking a black man out of society... I don't know man. I think we should condemn his actions but remember that this can be one of us next. It is a slippery slope with this kind of stuff.

Also, Kanye is not the only one firmly against jews in Hollywood. Plenty of people don't like them but Kayne was the first to voice it as a black man so they are all throwing him under the bus and using him as an example. The godless jews are a protected class in America. They are even saying Kanye had been supporting Hitler for over 10 years but have no proof of it.
    I'm for freedom of speech, and what we're witnessing is a silencing of free speech. This is something we all should be concerned about, but because we control nothing, it's really not our battle to fight. We're not guaranteed any rights in America, we're not even viewed or treated as citizens. It's hard to get Black folks to wrap their minds around this fact. This is the problem with the double-mindedness /duality of Blackness consciousness. We often get caught up because we think just because we have a mouth, we can speak freely and say whatever we want like white folks when the truth of the matter is we can't. I'm censored all the time when I write truth but I don't stop. I've had my work pulled, and erased, but that's still not stopping me from saying what I want and need to say. I've lost revenue as well. That's why I still work and have multiple gigs. I KNOW how much power I have.

The takeaway from all of this is he's speaking the truth, and liars hate the truth. They will do anything they can to silence us.

I also know when they start collecting us to detain for disinformation I'm likely on a list. I know the risks. Kanye can be flogged and de-monetized publicly. I can't because I have nothing of value they want except my life. I accept this and continue doing what I do. It's called riding and dying for your people. Some sacrifice must happen for forward progress to take place. Everyone wants to progress, no one wants to sacrifice for it. That's not how any of this works. Some lose money, some lose blood, and others make the ultimate sacrifice, the main thing you all need to understand is sacrifice is required. This is trial by fire. Either you're in it or you're not.

If you're scared, say you're scared, but there is no liberation without sacrifice, and too many Black folks are afraid of everything. Yes, some of us are going to lose some shit, including our lives, but at this point, we have nothing else to lose. We can make all the excuses in the world to not sacrifice for our future and to avoid defying our open enemies. Kanye has good sense when he wants to find women, make money, or make babies. I see this as a man on a mission to speak the truth even if it breaks him. There is a method behind his madness. Whether he wins or not remains to be seen, but I don't fear for him. I see it as a lesson in being unapologetic and learning to deal with the consequences. It sure is hell-bodes better when you have your people in your corner though.

The other lesson is don't Uncle Tom. It will come back to haunt you. It's lonely in them Uncle Tom, Aunty Mammy streets.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Let's say we back on the plantation and we were in the field. Next to us was a man named Jasper, he was one of the best cotton pickers in the state. He even innovated methods to pick the cotton faster and so he was promoted to the big house. Once there, he started acting a fool. He was no longer dirty, sweaty, musty and started to turn his nose up at us in the field. He started to mimic the master's words and called us no good negroes and saying that our fate as slaves is the only justifiable fate for the negro. Now one day he goes to far in the big house and they beat him til he's black and blue and then they throw him back out into the field.

Are you telling me that you would accept him with open arms? That you would feel back because he is one of us?
    Hell no. I would never trust him again. He sold out. Forgot where he come from. He's a coon.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hell no. I would never trust him again. He sold out. Forgot where he come from. He's a coon.
    Amen and to get back in Master's good graces he'll be telling all the field's business to the master's family.

"When they hit the drum 3 times it means this"

"When they dance it means this"

"Tappadoo and a pat on the chest means massah is coming"

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Bro, y'all can't read. So busy trying to think of a response instead of reading. Where did I say to accept anyone back with open arms? 😂🤣 Send "Jasper" to the outskirts of whatever living quarters/buildings you have after you help him heal back up.

Just keep laughing and watching. Stop trying to justify your actions with these random scenarios. Just make sure you keep the same energy for others. I may not agree, but I respect consistency. Nothing worse than lukewarm, wishy-washy people.

Keep laughing and watching. He deserves it all, remember?

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Bro, y'all can't read. So busy trying to think of a response instead of reading. Where did I say to accept anyone back with open arms? 😂🤣 Send "Jasper" to the outskirts of whatever living quarters/buildings you have after you help him heal back up.

Just keep laughing and watching. Stop trying to justify your actions with these random scenarios. Just make sure you keep the same energy for others. I may not agree, but I respect consistency. Nothing worse than lukewarm, wishy-washy people.

Keep laughing and watching. He deserves it all, remember?
    I read exactly what you stated and you called people who do not want to defend Kanye, hypocrites. You also said that Kanye was our brother. So my analogy, which you skated around...was asking you would you accept someone back into the fold if they turned their nose up at you. I think you're having a hard time separating:
    1. Kanye turning his nose up at us
    2. The White community disciplining Kanye
    When Kanye did #1 he left himself defenseless when #2 came. KANYE is the one who separated himself from Black America and not vice versa. I hear your point but remember when Byron Allen was telling us if we didn't help him fight Charter it was an existential threat for Black America? Then SOME were galvanized and stomped for him but the second he got the resolution he wanted he didn't even look our way?

We need to stop supporting people like that. We need to stop looking at the coons struggles as some existential threat to us. Our lives are an existential threat in this society.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I read exactly what you stated and you called people who do not want to defend Kanye, hypocrites. You also said that Kanye was our brother. So my analogy, which you skated around...was asking you would you accept someone back into the fold if they turned their nose up at you. I think you're having a hard time separating:
    1. Kanye turning his nose up at us
    2. The White community disciplining Kanye
    When Kanye did #1 he left himself defenseless when #2 came. KANYE is the one who separated himself from Black America and not vice versa. I hear your point but remember when Byron Allen was telling us if we didn't help him fight Charter it was an existential threat for Black America? Then SOME were galvanized and stomped for him but the second he got the resolution he wanted he didn't even look our way?

We need to stop supporting people like that. We need to stop looking at the coons struggles as some existential threat to us. Our lives are an existential threat in this society.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Kanye West Shrug GIF
    So you can read, you just lack comprehension skills. Got it.

Also, I'm a Hebrew Israelite. Folks turn their nose up at me everyday, whether passively with unclean behavior or actively. Get over it.

The quoted messages above are what I said.

I'm on various platforms and there are many people who defended R Kelly, yet are kicking Kanye to the side.
    ... continue to follow and support grifters, charlatans and thieves who feign support of the Black community, yet are kicking Kanye to the side.
    ... push and glorify entertainment that promotes harm for our community, yet are kicking Kanye to the side.
    ... say we need to act more like the dominant society, yet are kicking Kanye to the side.

It's hypocritical.

Like I said, keep the same energy. I may not agree, but I respect someone who stands by their beliefs/principles. There is nothing worse than lukewarm, wishy-washy people. If you did none of the above. Then, OBVIOUSLY, my statement doesn't apply to you.

None of what I said alluded to, or even mentioned welcoming him back with open arms. That's why boundaries exist. The same tactics that folks are watching, laughing and encouraging could be used on them tomorrow.

You don't have to accept him, but you also don't have to stand by and watch. Stand by and encourage. Stand by and laugh. Doesn't matter what he says, he's still a Black man. A Black man with a lot of mental issues and problems.

Now, if he harms others (i.e as proven with R Kelly), that's a different story. Right now, it's sticks and stones at this point.

But keep laughing, keep watching. Some of y'all were posting memes here too.

blackwomancoffee

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So you can read, you just lack comprehension skills. Got it.

Also, I'm a Hebrew Israelite. Folks turn their nose up at me everyday, whether passively with unclean behavior or actively. Get over it.

The quoted messages above are what I said.

I'm on various platforms and there are many people who defended R Kelly, yet are kicking Kanye to the side.
    ... continue to follow and support grifters, charlatans and thieves who feign support of the Black community, yet are kicking Kanye to the side.
    ... push and glorify entertainment that promotes harm for our community, yet are kicking Kanye to the side.
    ... say we need to act more like the dominant society, yet are kicking Kanye to the side.

It's hypocritical.

Like I said, keep the same energy. I may not agree, but I respect someone who stands by their beliefs/principles. There is nothing worse than lukewarm, wishy-washy people. If you did none of the above. Then, OBVIOUSLY, my statement doesn't apply to you.

None of what I said alluded to, or even mentioned welcoming him back with open arms. That's why boundaries exist. The same tactics that folks are watching, laughing and encouraging could be used on them tomorrow.

You don't have to accept him, but you also don't have to stand by and watch. Stand by and encourage. Stand by and laugh. Doesn't matter what he says, he's still a Black man. A Black man with a lot of mental issues and problems.

Now, if he harms others (i.e as proven with R Kelly), that's a different story. Right now, it's sticks and stones at this point.

But keep laughing, keep watching. Some of y'all were posting memes here too.

blackwomancoffee
    Two things...

First, you said "y'all are hypocritical" indiscriminately and so of course people are going to take offense. After you explained it, your definition of what makes people hypocritical in the situation barely applies to anyone who has posted on the subject on 6. No one here has defended R. Kelly or pushed entertainment that promotes harm in the community so it makes no sense to bring it up in anything other than a generic sense.

Secondly, we have actually followed your method of every Black man still being a Black man for centuries. It's not new or radical and the truth is, it hasn't worked.
    • MLK was surrounded by Black people working for the establishment.
    • Malcolm X was surrounded by Black people working for the establishment.
    • Fred Hampton was surrounded by Black people working for the establishment.
    At a certain point we have to draw a clear line in the sand or else we will constantly cape for sell outs.

Lastly, I hear you on the "if you laugh, becareful because one day it might happen to you" comment but I believe it's disingenuous. These things have been happening to us for CENTURIES at all levels. It happens to us at work, at our businesses, in court, at every level of society so it's actually not a surprise.

Why people find it humorous in this circumstance is the fact that he pretended as if he was ABOVE IT ALL. As if he was some new negro that was just so much smarter than us all. He could see the nuance in White Lives Matter and MAGA and etc that we just couldn't see.

This negro was paraded around like he was the first Black man that can see in a room full of Stevie Wonders and he ate it up. It's funny because we knew the whole time that the dagger was going to fall...everyone knew but him.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The owner and founder of PragerU is a vitriolic, white Jewish, anti-Black racist named Dennis Prager.

Dennis Mark Prager (/ˈpreɪɡər/; born August 2, 1948)[1] is an American conservative radio talk show host and writer. He is the host of the nationally syndicated radio talk show The Dennis Prager Show. In 2009, he co-founded PragerU, which creates five-minute videos from an American conservative perspective.

Dennis Prager was born in Brooklyn to Hilda Prager (née Friedfeld; 1919–2009) and her husband, Max Prager (1918–2014).[citation needed] Prager and his sibling Kenneth Prager,[3] were raised in a Modern Orthodox Jewish home. He attended the Yeshiva of Flatbush in Brooklyn, New York, where he befriended Joseph Telushkin. He went to Brooklyn College and graduated with a major in history and Middle Eastern Studies.[citation needed] Over the next few years he took courses at the Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs and at the University of Leeds; he then left academia without finishing a graduate degree. After he left graduate school, Prager left Modern Orthodoxy but maintained many traditional Jewish practices; he remained religious.[1] Prager holds an honorary Doctor of Laws from Pepperdine University.[4]

9hGu6Kx.jpg

qYLbka6.jpg

Dennis Prager, that is both a possible child of white immigrants and a white Jewish individual that could easily brag that "NO ONE IN MY FAMILY OWNED SLAVES", recently said that the inhumane, hateful, uncivilzed Southern white slaveowners were "nice people" while inhumane, hateful, uncivilzed Northern slaveowners weren't.

Because in his white conservative eyes: "LIBERAL BAD. CONSERVATIVE GOOD."
    No different from the white liberal's "CONSERVATIVE BAD. LIBERAL GOOD" shtick.

Newsflash:
    NONE OF THE SLAVEOWNERS WERE NICE PEOPLE REGARDLESS OF WHERE THEY WERE LOCATED.

Dennis Prager is an Anti-Black Racist, Gaslighting Ogre.
    I'd date Shrek's stank ass over him.

Dennis Prager Claims Slaveholders In The South Were Nice People

If ugly ass white Jewish Dennis Prager could own Black slaves while sharing a beer with Strom Thurmond, Joe Biden, and Donald Trump he would do it in a heartbeat.

It goes to show you just how Jewish whites, immigrant whites, foreign whites, American whites, LGBTQIA whites, octaroon whites, quadroon whites, transracial whites, Native American whites, Latino whites, conservative whites, liberal whites, Independent whites, apolitical whites, religious whites, irreligious whites, and non-Jewish whites are way more similar to each other than they are different. They all support white supremacy as long as Black people are the only ones under attack. I will never speak for or defend these non-Black "people."

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

And this is why you don't use cloud storage and cloud services as your sole backup source. Physical backups are needed too. The con game is to trick people from owning and controlling the data that they own or possess no matter how trivial or vital the data can be. They don't really want people to own and control anything in their lives.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Two things...

First, you said "y'all are hypocritical" indiscriminately and so of course people are going to take offense. After you explained it, your definition of what makes people hypocritical in the situation barely applies to anyone who has posted on the subject on 6. No one here has defended R. Kelly or pushed entertainment that promotes harm in the community so it makes no sense to bring it up in anything other than a generic sense.

Secondly, we have actually followed your method of every Black man still being a Black man for centuries. It's not new or radical and the truth is, it hasn't worked.
    • MLK was surrounded by Black people working for the establishment.
    • Malcolm X was surrounded by Black people working for the establishment.
    • Fred Hampton was surrounded by Black people working for the establishment.
    At a certain point we have to draw a clear line in the sand or else we will constantly cape for sell outs.

Lastly, I hear you on the "if you laugh, becareful because one day it might happen to you" comment but I believe it's disingenuous. These things have been happening to us for CENTURIES at all levels. It happens to us at work, at our businesses, in court, at every level of society so it's actually not a surprise.

Why people find it humorous in this circumstance is the fact that he pretended as if he was ABOVE IT ALL. As if he was some new negro that was just so much smarter than us all. He could see the nuance in White Lives Matter and MAGA and etc that we just couldn't see.

This negro was paraded around like he was the first Black man that can see in a room full of Stevie Wonders and he ate it up. It's funny because we knew the whole time that the dagger was going to fall...everyone knew but him.
    I did not say "y'all are hypocritical" I know better than to make a blanket statement like that because I don't want it done to me.

I left Jay alone after he answered my R Kelly question. I don't agree with a lot of things, but I respect someone who isn't lukewarm.

That line in the sand is called a "boundary". Still Black, just not welcomed into the core. No one is telling you to cape for sell outs. At the very least, don't comment on it. Don't feed it too much energy because that's what they want.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the last few years are the first I have seen of banks, either holding a Black person's money hostage (Wendy Williams) or telling them to take your money and leave (Kanye). This is a new form of censorship. (Again, someone correct me if it has happened to someone else not in recent times. I don't keep up with a lot of stuff.)

Lastly, you really aren't reading or comprehending, just wanna respond. There's nothing more for me to say to you. Shabbat is coming and I gave you enough of my time.

Just keep laughing, watching and writing hypothetical scenarios.

blackwomancoffee

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the last few years are the first I have seen of banks, either holding a Black person's money hostage (Wendy Williams) or telling them to take your money and leave (Kanye). This is a new form of censorship. (Again, someone correct me if it has happened to someone else not in recent times. I don't keep up with a lot of stuff.)
    If the Central Bank Digital Currency becomes a reality this will be in overdrive.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Amen and to get back in Master's good graces he'll be telling all the field's business to the master's family.

"When they hit the drum 3 times it means this"

"When they dance it means this"

"Tappadoo and a pat on the chest means massah is coming"
    Business? You meant to say classified secrets. That is a violation of code in the highest order. That's what treasonous traitors do.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards

They’ll accept him with open arms too.
    Normally, when somebody comes running back to the Black community after giving us their ass to kiss (Hi Stacy Dash!), I'd say let the white people have them.
    This is a different case, however.
    Those brands might as well partner up with Kanye. The same off code negroes who couldn't stop buying Gucci for 3 months will be lining up to buy Kanye's ol' uglass shoes.
    Black companies can at least reap some of the financial benefit.
    yeshrug.png