The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Kanye West Megathread

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm for freedom of speech, and what we're witnessing is a silencing of free speech. This is something we all should be concerned about, but because we control nothing, it's really not our battle to fight. We're not guaranteed any rights in America, we're not even viewed or treated as citizens. It's hard to get Black folks to wrap their minds around this fact. This is the problem with the double-mindedness /duality of Blackness consciousness. We often get caught up because we think just because we have a mouth, we can speak freely and say whatever we want like white folks when the truth of the matter is we can't. I'm censored all the time when I write truth but I don't stop. I've had my work pulled, and erased, but that's still not stopping me from saying what I want and need to say. I've lost revenue as well. That's why I still work and have multiple gigs. I KNOW how much power I have.

The takeaway from all of this is he's speaking the truth, and liars hate the truth. They will do anything they can to silence us.

I also know when they start collecting us to detain for disinformation I'm likely on a list. I know the risks. Kanye can be flogged and de-monetized publicly. I can't because I have nothing of value they want except my life. I accept this and continue doing what I do. It's called riding and dying for your people. Some sacrifice must happen for forward progress to take place. Everyone wants to progress, no one wants to sacrifice for it. That's not how any of this works. Some lose money, some lose blood, and others make the ultimate sacrifice, the main thing you all need to understand is sacrifice is required. This is trial by fire. Either you're in it or you're not.

If you're scared, say you're scared, but there is no liberation without sacrifice, and too many Black folks are afraid of everything. Yes, some of us are going to lose some shit, including our lives, but at this point, we have nothing else to lose. We can make all the excuses in the world to not sacrifice for our future and to avoid defying our open enemies. Kanye has good sense when he wants to find women, make money, or make babies. I see this as a man on a mission to speak the truth even if it breaks him. There is a method behind his madness. Whether he wins or not remains to be seen, but I don't fear for him. I see it as a lesson in being unapologetic and learning to deal with the consequences. It sure is hell-bodes better when you have your people in your corner though.

The other lesson is don't Uncle Tom. It will come back to haunt you. It's lonely in them Uncle Tom, Aunty Mammy streets.
    So you think they are using him to set an example? I mean it is really starting to feel that way. Like they are weaponizing him against us to take away people's freedoms and rights. Mobs of outrage online and in the streets empower this kind of stuff and they don't realize what they are sacrificing to not have their feelings hurt.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Less money for Goodwill.

Much of Goodwill Industries is owned and ran by a bunch of fake Christians and self-righteous racists and they hostilely treat their disabled employees like worthless slaves.

Goodwill claims to be against racism, and yet...

yGq0bPX.jpg

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Less money for Goodwill.

Much of Goodwill Industries is owned and ran by a bunch of fake Christians and self-righteous racists and they hostilely treat their disabled employees like worthless slaves.

yGq0bPX.jpg

Wow that’s crazy.. The good will though…

E

educatedman23

The desire for some in the community to want to defend people who have show contempt for us is baffling. Kanye chose his side and we need to accept it. He did not identify as Black, he identified as a fashion designer from Europe with a #MAGA fetish and it backfired. Ohhhhhh well. This is not our cross to carry.
    I've definitely accepted the side he is on. Bye-bye Kanye.

zBucks
    Less money for Goodwill.

yGq0bPX.jpg
    Yup, it's so dumb. They were clothes donated to goodwill, let the guy have em. I'd understand if the dude broke into the store, stole a ton of shit and peaced, but he only took a damn shirt and pants. If I was that goodwill employee I would have warned the dude not to steal and let him have the clothes, but I'm going to bet the woman who caught him was white.

Plus it could have been winter, it's not like $15 is going to cause Goodwill to crumble.

I'm gonna let white supremacy handle this one. Why does Kanye get a pass but Stacy Dash and Omarosa don't? Make that make sense. I'm gonna keep it one buck since we are among friends in the struggle and likeminded about empowerment.

Kanye dick riding because of his music.
    Money and fame probably. That would be my guess. Kanye has more power and he still has a loyal fanbase behind him. Stacey Dash and Omarosa aren't nearly as famous, at least not these days. And they don't have the fanbase to rally behind them. But yeah, doesn't make a lot of sense. But I think it stems more from how famous and well known he is. He's a household name, while most people probably don't know who Stacey Dash and Omarosa is.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    It's very painful for me to see white supremacy go extra and unnecessary on Kanye. I hate seeing it. It's tough because he was firmly in our community at one time (George Bush doesn't care about Black people).

If it was Larry Elder, I'd be laughing my ass off. He was never part of us. Kanye was/is depending on your view (I'll go with the former). But I gotta let it happen. Again, (and again), my hard line, no passes given is if you condone the murder of an innocent black life. For me, you can't come back from that without a whole lot of work. Not an apology. It's words. You better put in some real work..then I MIGHT consider it.

It's going to be interesting how this will all play out. Any guesses?

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Kanye's personal trainer was abusing him and threatening to medicate him again. It really makes me wonder if the dude has been medicated this whole time and living in a different reality and we are just seeing him come off his meds all confused.
    Yes. This is what I mean by mentally disturbed. I've seen quite a few threads on Twitter mention MK ULTRA and Kanye (and quite a few other celebrities). Man has definitely had his brain scrambled by something.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes. This is what I mean by mentally disturbed. I've seen quite a few threads on Twitter mention MK ULTRA and Kanye (and quite a few other celebrities). Man has definitely had his brain scrambled by something.
    It just makes me think back to MJ...Remember when he said people were drugging him and trying to kill him?

Then Martin Laurence lost his mind and ran naked through the street...

There is a lot of things that are adding up to be something very dark ant disturbing.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Michael Rappaport, supposedly big into the culture is doing the most when it comes to Kanye. He is going in all day, every day, butt hurt like a mug. Okay, you Jewish, you upset, say your peace, keep it moving. But he is doing way to much, putting on extras like Kanye smashed his girl or something.

johnOkillens

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Michael Rappaport, supposedly big into the culture is doing the most when it comes to Kanye. He is going in all day, every day, butt hurt like a mug. Okay, you Jewish, you upset, say your peace, keep it moving. But he is doing way to much, putting on extras like Kanye smashed his girl or something.

I ain’t listened to or gaf about Kanye for decades, especially when he decided to procreate with those media hoes the KarKa$hians.

Did Rappaport go in on Koonye with multiple videos when he said ‘Sounds to me like slavery was a choice’??

He seems just like another disrespectful culture vulture like DJ Vlad.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Don't forget that Michael Jackson was calling out the industry as well .

I still think its practically criminal we haven't built our own movie industry like Nigeria did with the nicknamed 'Nollywood' now the 4th largest movie maker in the world. We could easily be a multi billion dollar movie industry.

I'm proud of Tyler Perry but he could have and other should be politicking with him to duplicate it as well as form collabs.

The biggest crime is music. We should own the music industry pretty much. Meaning owning and responsible for at least 60 or 70 percent of all the revenue. Minimum.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They been drugging people in Hollyweird for decades. They use them like tools and objects to push what they want out of the general public. This is why black music became what it is today, nothing but teaching our youth to be hoes if they are girls and be thugs if they are boys. There is one type of person you can't ever criticize in Hollyweird as well...

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    ...(looking at my watch) 3....2....1....and someone will post about how we he says some truths and we can't let white supremacy eff with him. Some mofos do 'broken negro' ish by excusing sell out behavior and tryna convince the rest of tis being down for black people.

snoopdisappointment

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    ...(looking at my watch) 3....2....1....and someone will post about how we he says some truths and we can't let white supremacy eff with him. Some mofos do 'broken negro' ish by excusing sell out behavior and tryna convince the rest of tis being down for black people.

snoopdisappointment
    The REAL ONES will stay on code & on course!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Kanye went out to dinner with some guy named Nick Fuentes...

Apparently, he is a white nationalist and a white supremacist who HATES jewish people. Now everyone is freaking out cause they don't know what is going on. People on Twitter are saying voting for Kanye or Trump is 2024 is a vote in favor of the holocaust. WTF is going on!?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Kanye went out to dinner with some guy named Nick Fuentes...

Apparently, he is a white nationalist and a white supremacist who HATES jewish people. Now everyone is freaking out cause they don't know what is going on. People on Twitter are saying voting for Kanye or Trump is 2024 is a vote in favor of the holocaust. WTF is going on!?
    Bit of an update now, Trump and Kanye are going to start feuding because he brought that Nick dude and some others unannounced. I think he is trying to ruin Trump's campaign. This is shaping up to be a sitcom.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    So Kanye went on some low-level podcast with some white dudes last night and when pressed about jews and denying they were treating Kanye wrong he walked out. Something I think is happening right now is that gay british dude Milo is using him. It was his idea to hook him up with that Nick dude as well. I think they are both trying to milk Kanye in his most vulnerable state like vultures. Kanye has his issues but people need to call this out. I am not Kanye's biggest fan these days but to see another black man being used by some white supremacists turns my stomach.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I think the current narrative should be for blacks when asked about Kanye by white folks is "He's obviously has some emotional/mental issues and that's probably where this is all coming from." and keep it moving. blackmancigar
    Why do they feel thar they must walk up to us & ask us anything regarding our people? My answer will always be, "THAT'S BLACK FOLKS BUSINESS "!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    How is he going to go out there and get married to a woman that looks so much like Kim it is not even funny. Like no joke, if some showed me a pic of this woman and asked me what famous family she belonged to, I was point blank say Kardashians.

View attachment 6384
    Same thing Eric Benet did. Having sexercises with Halle Berry look alikes & Halle was sexing Warren Beatty! 😖🤷🏽‍♀️

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Got to laugh to keep from crying 😭♾️🌐🙄 everybody wants a bite of Yeesus ...
    💚

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    LOL...I got a homie like Soulja Boy, had us dying in laughter most of the time, he was our boy and not more than one time he got you in trouble talking shyt to the wrong person/people at the wrong time. I got a scar over my left eye from him running his mouth against an NFL cornerback size brotha. lol