Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Last Of Us is getting a TV series on HBO

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I loved the first game, so I'll definitely give the show a watch when it comes out.
    View: https://youtu.be/T9tO_KcJTPU
    Yeah the first one was written so well and have some amazing gameplay moments. The second one... It wasn't bad but I just could not get into the story. I played my bro's copy and ended up never finishing it.

DaBeast

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'll be tuning in to it once it starts. I heard none of the cast has played the game, and they were asked not to play it if they haven't already. I guess they wanted the cast to perform it their own way and not to take inspiration from the game itself. Which I gotta respect, because they could try to act as these characters as they were on the show.

Anyway, I played the first game and watched a playthrough of the second. I'm really excited to see how the show does compared to the game. I hope it turns out to be good.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'll be tuning in to it once it starts. I heard none of the cast has played the game, and they were asked not to play it if they haven't already. I guess they wanted the cast to perform it their own way and not to take inspiration from the game itself. Which I gotta respect, because they could try to act as these characters as they were on the show.

Anyway, I played the first game and watched a playthrough of the second. I'm really excited to see how the show does compared to the game. I hope it turns out to be good.
    Very few movies or TV series based on games do good but this one has the foundation to be something special. I feel like this is the kind of series you can get into even if you never played the games.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    I have been following up on this for a while now and I'm very happy they are making good progress with the TV series development or production.

There isn't any specific date for its release now but I'm sure that it's closer than we all expected.

I am excited for what is coming ahead. You know, considering how great the game was. I am expecting the movie series to be a cracker too.