Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Lincoln Nautilus Will Have A 48” Screen

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These used to look like tatted up Explorers but the new ones go hard.
    Yes, it is much better than the Navigator which is a chrome expedition. I took my car to the shop last week and saw the latest Nautilus, I was legit shocked at how beautiful it was.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I really like this sleek look but at the same time, the more we push into making cars like computers, the more I worry about them just shutting them off on people.

Like I am worried it will get to a point where cops will be able to just shut people's cars off or the government will be able to if you owe them taxes or something.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I really like this sleek look but at the same time, the more we push into making cars like computers, the more I worry about them just shutting them off on people.

Like I am worried it will get to a point where cops will be able to just shut people's cars off or the government will be able to if you owe them taxes or something.
    What they will do is make it so that you can’t get a car without these computers insured. It’ll make sure that everyone ends up with these trackabpe Internet connected cars.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    What they will do is make it so that you can’t get a car without these computers insured. It’ll make sure that everyone ends up with these trackabpe Internet connected cars.
    We have already seen cars with chips become the the new standard. I mean they could effectively shut down most cars on the road as is if they wanted to but these ones will be even easier to manage. I think that is why so many people are pushing for EVs. They are not logical to have in climates that get temps below 40 degrees but they don't care. It isn't about "saving the planet" it is about controlling it.