The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The little guy

D

Deleted member 405

While I was out running errands I was listening to a Katt Williams interview and he said that he couldn't be a black only comic because blacks are only 14% of the population( paraphrase) and my light bulb came on.Stacey Abrams made the same type of comment recently, so my question to that is are we wasting our time with politicians and entertainers?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
While I was out running errands I was listening to a Katt Williams interview and he said that he couldn't be a black only comic because blacks are only 14% of the population( paraphrase) and my light bulb came on.Stacey Abrams made the same type of comment recently, so my question to that is are we wasting our time with politicians and entertainers?
Good question. What solution did you come up with?

TeeGee

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
Well, this Individuals are trying to make some money, you wouldn't expect you hem to Target only a specific market, that would only dwindle their profits. Maybe you can try not to be too much in anyine because everyone is going to seek to favor their own interests before anything else.

D

Deleted member 405

Well, this Individuals are trying to make some money, you wouldn't expect you hem to Target only a specific market, that would only dwindle their profits. Maybe you can try not to be too much in anyine because everyone is going to seek to favor their own interests before anything else.
Im all for getting your paper but
Im all for getting your money its rough out here but when they're not successful anymore theyre gonna say blacks didn't support them not the other groups of voters that they went to....

SINCEREM

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
That's a gesture to drag the attention, I don't think though, that blacks are just 14% of world population, blacks are everywhere you go. Unless the celeb isn't talking about races, because I see lots of blacks around the corners of the world both in television and in reality.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    GD we are not 13 or 14%!!! They have been saying that SAME FUCKING number since I was in the 1st fucking grade and I just turn 50 the other day. #MissMeWithThat bull shit. Pinkertons have been having blacks parroting that shit for too long GD!!!!

And to answer you question. YES they are both a waste of our time and efforts. Phuck'em 2x

Last edited:

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Im all for getting your paper but

Im all for getting your money its rough out here but when they're not successful anymore theyre gonna say blacks didn't support them not the other groups of voters that they went to....
    They can say all they want , but truth be told they were the ones who didn't make good use of the platform that they were in. It ain't no black man's fault If after reaching the peak of their careers they lost it all.