App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Pretty good interview, they covered a lot of topics, my issue is with the dude giving the interview. He seems gossipy almost kiddish-like. Tariq always brings the heat, but this interviewer is garbage.

View: https://youtu.be/GLjaxVIe3Uo

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    19 Keys presents High Level Conversations to bring you into the high frequency of talk to elevate your mindset and value. S2E1 Ft. TARIQ NASHEED Featured Guest Bio: Tariq Nasheed is a Foundational Black American film producer, director, author and educator. He is the creator of the monumental ‘Hidden Figures’ series and has books from dating, to understanding the true history of black people in america.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I watch both of these guys, and I've never seen either of them back down. Tariq is Petty Crocker; and Taharka is relentless when he gets somebody in his cross hairs.
    This is going to be interesting.
    F6iAV87.png

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Going to be interesting to watch.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Going to be interesting to watch.
    Facts. Taharka Bey spent 2 whole years exposing Grandmaster Jay as a fraud. He pulled hella receipts, too. Taharka did the same thing when he got into it with Krystal Muhammad.
    It will take more than a puppet show to make Taharka go away.
    Hd Pursed Lips GIF

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I never heard of this dude until Tariq mentioned him. when I see these types, with the fez and a certain vocabulary, my antennas go up.
    what has the dude actually done?
    Same thing as everybody else, talk on YouTube.🤷🏾‍♂️

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I never heard of this dude until Tariq mentioned him. when I see these types, with the fez and a certain vocabulary, my antennas go up.
    what has the dude actually done?
    But your antennas don't go off when a nigga plans a reparations march and has T-Shirts for sell? When he makes a new holiday for Black people and has t-shirts for sell? Everything he says he is going to do for US is monetized for HIM. Your antennas didn't go off when a nigga gets jealous because NRL gets a permit to do a march in Washington DC so he says they are agents and starts down talking them then plans a march a month after theirs?

Your antenna doesn't go off when a nigga says that half-FBAs shouldn't speak on our behalf but then has a half-FBA speaking on our behalf? Your antenna doesn't go off when a guy has the community bankroll everyone of his movements but he always disparages us when we disagree?

Your antenna didn't go off when he released Yaya's real name, her pictures, her Bf, and her criminal record? Your antennas didn't go up with he constantly beefed with everyone he ever linked with?

That's a interesting antenna you got...it's tuned to Tariq FM.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Facts. Taharka Bey spent 2 whole years exposing Grandmaster Jay as a fraud. He pulled hella receipts, too. Taharka did the same thing when he got into it with Krystal Muhammad.
    It will take more than a puppet show to make Taharka go away.
    Hd Pursed Lips GIF
    Taharka Bey is like a dog with a bone. Once his focus is keyed onto something, he's never let's go until he's aced it. It's definitely going to be an interesting show.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yikes!!Does the age of Aquarius include exposure?
    Hopefully not. We shouldn't be exposing each other like this for laughs and clout. It's extremely dangerous for any of us to be in this mix but to then send people government names all over the world is no bueno.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    In Tariq's defense, Krystal Muhammad exposed Taharka Bey's criminal record a year or two ago; so I can't put doxxing on Tariq's jacket this time.
    Yea, the guy said his info/criminal history is already floating around out there.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Supposedly (according to Tariq unless others can confirm) he brought Tariq's kids into it . Tariq takes off the gloves or propriety when that happens.

I'd rather not see things go to the level of kids an doxxing but its not uncommon in movements. Even on the extreme end, there are known cases of white supremacists killing each other over internal beefs.

I'm not excusing the domestic abuse and all the other stuff, but if he's changed, is contrite and has apologized to whomever and is now fighting for black people, I won't trip.
    Malcolm X did gully ish and many of the NOI are former convicts.

I've never heard of the guy, but as I say, whomever is pushing black empowerment and the rest, I want them to keep doing and not be driven away IF they are down and currently doing grimy ish.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Yea, the guy said his info/criminal history is already floating around out there.
    That person didn't have Tariq's reach and audience. It seems like it comes down to who ever has the most people 'wins' instead of who made the best point. There are exceptions but it seems like that.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Supposedly (according to Tariq unless others can confirm) he brought Tariq's kids into it . Tariq takes off the gloves or propriety when that happens.
    This excuse is played out at this point. Tariq has brought other folks children into discussions. Fitting that it happens to him now. He's getting back the energy he has put out into the world.
    That person didn't have Tariq's reach and audience. It seems like it comes down to who ever has the most people 'wins' instead of who made the best point. There are exceptions but it seems like that.
    A simple search can give you his info. I did it last night. Info is out there for those willing to look for it. Most people are lazy and can't think for themselves, so they wait for other people to do it for them.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I told y'all this ish was going to be entertaining!
    Taharka is much better at pulling receipts, but Tariq is better at roasting. I can't wait to see what the Taharka puppet looks like!
    Hopefully, Dr. Umar jumps back in it to make it a triple threat match. The battle of the Hotep hustlers would be bigger than Wrestlemania!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m torn on this one. It’s like I don’t like releasing peoples public info but now that it’s out I can’t even see Taharka Bey the same.
    This whole "beef" is going to boil down to two YouTubers telling each other "YoU'rE a FrAuD!!!"
    bekphnqftcb41.jpg

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This whole "beef" is going to boil down to two YouTubers telling each other "YoU'rE a FrAuD!!!"
    View attachment 4679
    My thing is what if someone gets their information exposed one day and they get killed. Or what law enforcement is having a hard time tracking someone but someone drops their information and it makes it easier to catch them. All the fun and games go away then

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My thing is what if someone gets their information exposed one day and they get killed. Or what law enforcement is having a hard time tracking someone but someone drops their information and it makes it easier to catch them. All the fun and games go away then
    I don’t know anything about the Beef, however flashing pictures of an adversary’s children, family members is foul. I believe Tariq when he accuses this man of having done such things. In this technological age of Online Predators those actions “Cross the Line” & infringe on the personal safety of those who endure such exposure. Such actions merit in response a form of “Extreme Prejudice”. Toronto is “Getting Off Light”. Tariq is responding as any father & husband should in this matter.

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t know anything about the Beef, however flashing pictures of an adversary’s children, family members is foul. I believe Tariq when he accuses this man of having done such things. In this technological age of Online Predators those actions “Cross the Line” & infringe on the personal safety of those who endure such exposure. Such actions merit in response a form of “Extreme Prejudice”. Toronto is “Getting Off Light”. Tariq is responding as any father & husband should in this matter.
    But why didn't he hold those same standards when he was talking about Meechee X's kids?

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    But why didn't he hold those same standards when he was talking about Meechee X's kids?
    Didn’t he Flash pics of her kids. This is worth knowing because Tariq alluded to pics of his children, where as I don’t recall Meechee ever stating that Tariq flashed photos of her children.

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Didn’t he Flash pics of her kids. This is worth knowing because Tariq alluded to pics of his children, where as I don’t recall Meechee ever stating that Tariq flashed photos of her children.
    I don’t know but Tariq posts pictures of his kids and have them on his lives all the time. We know their names too so I don’t see how her showing a picture is something new.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tariq made videos about Meechee's son being in jail, and he's the reason that we know Meechee's father is white.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Cliffs? Ain't got 2 hours for this right now

Same here and I’m not tryna have have two hours for it either.
    (TB= Taharka Bey, TN= Tariq Nasheed)

TB brought up this evidence:

TN's editor could be Hispanic.
    Why aren't there any Reparations experts or someone knowledgeable in ways for us to get reparations on the rally flyer?
    TN's mother in law is/was doing church outreach in Haiti, so this may be why TN raised money for something in Haiti.
    TN's mother in law stands with immigrants.
    TN's sister is married to a white hispanic and they are both involved in politics. So, TN should know how to organize things.
    TN has another sister who is a judge. So, TN should know how to organize things.
    TB wanted to know if anyone asked where is all the fundraising money going. (Haiti, backpacks, etc.)
    TB said that TN takes emotional headlines to raise money to bring awareness to said headline.
    Why is TN continuously raising money for his projects when his documentaries sell VERY WELL. Where is the money going?
    All things said under the term "ALLEGEDLY".

I listened to it early this morning at 1.5x speed, so I may have missed something but I think I caught most. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Her moms white. And looking at her the surprise would be that she's all black.
    She looks just like my cousin and my cousin is all Black, so it's possible. (Yes there may be some other genetics from generations ago, but both parents are Black.)

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    (TB= Taharka Bey, TN= Tariq Nasheed)

TB brought up this evidence:

TN's editor could be Hispanic.
    Why aren't there any Reparations experts or someone knowledgeable in ways for us to get reparations on the rally flyer?
    TN's mother in law is/was doing church outreach in Haiti, so this may be why TN raised money for something in Haiti.
    TN's mother in law stands with immigrants.
    TN's sister is married to a white hispanic and they are both involved in politics. So, TN should know how to organize things.
    TN has another sister who is a judge. So, TN should know how to organize things.
    TB wanted to know if anyone asked where is all the fundraising money going. (Haiti, backpacks, etc.)
    TB said that TN takes emotional headlines to raise money to bring awareness to said headline.
    Why is TN continuously raising money for his projects when his documentaries sell VERY WELL. Where is the money going?
    All things said under the term "ALLEGEDLY".

I listened to it early this morning at 1.5x speed, so I may have missed something but I think I caught most. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Did he answer any of those questions?