Total views

The ONLY INDEPENDANT ARTIST,PRODUCER, DISTRIBUTOR Black or NON Black

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
This Legacy was created within One decade. Robert Earl Davis invented a Genre of music that still lives on to this day. But the news outlets made sure to associate prescription cough syrup with Davis's death. First its important to know. Screw didnt like banks. He paid everything cash. And in his defense if you "sip lean" how much engineering or production work could you do? Lots of artist have openly admitted that they dont do any of the drugs advertised in their songs. Future is one example. "Mr Dirty Sprite."But according to an interview Davis was found in his studio bathroom on the floor holding the toilet. I watched an interview stating him and Pimp C had the same toxin found in their bodies at their times of their death. This would lead some to assume that his overdose was false and he was given a lethal concoction. His music collection is currently at the University of Houston. His notes track lists and his collection of vinyl records. R.I.P.DJ.Screwed and Chopped.

If you never heard Screw. Pour yourself a shot of some John Barr or even a glass of wine and listen.
View: https://youtu.be/bLm85l8errY

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This Legacy was created within One decade. Robert Earl Davis invented a Genre of music that still lives on to this day. But the news outlets made sure to associate prescription cough syrup with Davis's death. First its important to know. Screw didnt like banks. He paid everything cash. And in his defense if you "sip lean" how much engineering or production work could you do? Lots of artist have openly admitted that they dont do any of the drugs advertised in their songs. Future is one example. "Mr Dirty Sprite."But according to an interview Davis was found in his studio bathroom on the floor holding the toilet. I watched an interview stating him and Pimp C had the same toxin found in their bodies at their times of their death. This would lead some to assume that his overdose was false and he was given a lethal concoction. His music collection is currently at the University of Houston. His notes track lists and his collection of vinyl records. R.I.P.DJ.Screwed and Chopped.

If you never heard Screw. Pour yourself a shot of some John Barr or even a glass of wine and listen.
    View: https://youtu.be/bLm85l8errY
    When I used to smoke weed 15 years ago I’d love listening to chopped and screwed. 3 6 Mafia had some ish that would have me big trippin. I didnt listen to it much though as it didnt fit my lifestyle.