Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What do you think about what Israel and the US are doing? Why should Black people care?

American Corp. 🇺🇸President Biden along with their POCs are installing
    💀violent gentrification 💀on the GAZA strip. Basically they are aiding BenjameenNetanyahu, in performing💀💀violent gentrification 💀on non-white palestenians.

In the past 3 months, Israel’s government has forced more than 90% of the 2.3 million Palestinians in Gaza out of their homes.
    Razing entire neighborhoods to the ground and destroying a majority of buildings, 🔥Israel’s government has rapidly made much of Gaza uninhabitable.🔥
    This mass displacement is a war crime. Israel’s military has also bombed locations where it forced people to relocate—areas designated as “safe zones.”
    Most of 🔥these bombs are provided and made by the United States, 🔥including extremely destructive 2,000-pound bombs known as “bunker busters” that leave craters in the earth.

The MASTER PLAN IS TO BOMB THEM OUT, REBUILD the GAZA a coastal strip of land that is approximately the size of Inglewood in LA County and replace the Palestinians with Israeli Jewish people. There is no Hamas anymore..They were Palestinian warriors. GAZA will return in the future as a completely wealthy white Jewish coastal city. Grand JEWEL Dubaish living and tourism for White Families. They have Zero plans for any diversity.. why?? Because G-d told them that it was their land. LIES

As a Black American, with our history in the Americas, I see violent deadly history repeating itself, brought on by a Whites ONLY agenda.

IMG_2720.jpeg

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    What someone should have told Michael Rappaport when he was going on about how much Jews did for us.

So, you're saying support a foreign country over supposedly what Jews and Blacks may have worked on together in America? GTFOH. He's (and others) are asking us to support a foreign country because they support that foreign country. It's an arrogant, insulting thing to ask for.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    From my understanding is this ties to their "religious" beliefs that they need to the land and something to do with the red heifer. Like they need to build something on the land and the red heifer needs to be sacrificed for world peace or something.

Israel is very much pro trans, kinks, ect. especially for kids. I can't see how they can call that a holy land when so much of what they support and promote is again'st God but that is just me.

The middle east had been fighting for many, many years and while I do feel for people caught in the cross-hairs, I am more worried about what is happening in the US.

The fact that the US is even funding them (they are funding BOTH sides) while our border is busted and we have a economic crisis happening boils my blood.