The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Professor Doesn't Miss: The Incompetent Operative Class #MorningAddress

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
This morning is woke up to the second iteration of dissecting Kamau Bell and his field character assassination of Bill Cosby. Its during this iteration that I realized that most of us in this space are on some sort of network, others call it code/vibe/wavelength or what have you. Given that, just yesterday evening in the store is was thinking, everything I have the term 'conversation' is either one-way or just straight slander in modern observation. His take down of Bari Weiss on the 24th though left me speechless in a 'Clarke vs Lefkowitz 96' kind of way. Odd part is that her awful interview on JRE popped up in my feed next, and that was comical.
● Moment of Truth videos go very well with coffee Cheers!

View: https://youtu.be/ezDQxBwmqMc

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Bari Weiss on the 24th though left me speechless in a 'Clarke vs Lefkowitz 96' kind of way. Odd part is that her awful interview on JRE popped up in my feed next
I havent watched this MoT yet but he nailed Bari Weiss. I saw her on Real Time w/Bill Maher a couple times and was whatever about her but the JRE interview maaaaaan. Her logic was broken so easily and she got flustered and lost control, she’s a joke.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
I havent watched this MoT yet but he nailed Bari Weiss. I saw her on Real Time w/Bill Maher a couple times and was whatever about her but the JRE interview maaaaaan. Her logic was broken so easily and she got flustered and lost control, she’s a joke.
I don't believe its just her, I believe the establishment of both wings think in an echo chamber. Not just that, they also think most of us in the native capacity (regardless of age) are playing dumb with them.

Come Back Reaction GIF by HBO Max

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I don't believe its just her, I believe the establishment of both wings think in an echo chamber. Not just that, they also think most of us in the native capacity (regardless of age) are playing dumb with them.

Come Back Reaction GIF by HBO Max
Outside of race though she’s just an idiot who has no fortitude and cracks under pressure. I dont remember the interview but i remember joe poking basic holes in her logic and she folded like an origami crane. I think was damn near in tears and pleading for a pass.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What's really sickening is the portion of the interview of W. Kamau Bell PBT where WKB takes about how this is not just about Cosby and it's about the powerful men all around.

WELL NIGGA, WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING ABOUT ALL THEM IN YOUR HIT PIECE YOU COON?

He's going home to his wife and she tells him how brave he is and how he will be exonerated by history. That's why you have to be extra careful about who you let whisper in your ear.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    What's really sickening is the portion of the interview of W. Kamau Bell PBT where WKB takes about how this is not just about Cosby and it's about the powerful men all around.

WELL NIGGA, WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING ABOUT ALL THEM IN YOUR HIT PIECE YOU COON?

He's going home to his wife and she tells him how brave he is and how he will be exonerated by history. That's why you have to be extra careful about who you let whisper in your ear.
    Exactly, that's where the side eye comes in, and I wonder what dirt they have on him...

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exactly, that's where the side eye comes in, and I wonder what dirt they have on him...
    Assuming there is dirt on him is giving him too much credit. Some of these niggas is so low down they'll sell their mama out for a check. Shit, they'll sell their whole country out for a check. This is like our 1,000th year if not longer of dealing with sellout niggas.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Assuming there is dirt on him is giving him too much credit. Some of these niggas is so low down they'll sell their mama out for a check. Shit, they'll sell their whole country out for a check. This is like our 1,000th year if not longer of dealing with sellout niggas.
    usher laughYou really have a distaste for coons.