Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Reason Coondance Owens Had To Go Is....

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
because of power dynamics. You can be blatantly racist against Blacks and still be on a major platform. You can be homophobic even to a lesser extent but not the same degree as anti Black racism. You can be anti Feminism as well.

What you can't be is seen as openly anti-semitic in the eyes of 'them'. Outright neo Nazis aren't allowed on any platform. If you are a Black person that is deemed anti-semitic, they come after you the most. More than anyone for a few reasons, some obvious, some maybe not so.

To have Candace Owens on a big platform saying what she says is a no go. No matter the rules, you change them for a black person if need be.

Kanye was the first person ever for a bank to say we don't want your account. I'm not even sure its legal. There are known KKK, Neo Nazis, known, that have a regular checking account and take donations in banks. Known. Until Kanye.

Owens is on a big platform that says they back free speech. When they say that they are signaling that in case someone says the N bomb they can say "Well, I don't like it but we are about free speech".

All kinds openly racist stuff is said like Charlie Kirk who even some white conservatives wouldn't support like saying Black pilots may have gotten their job as DEI hire. This is asinine (and no one has challenged it) that there is zero way you can become a pilot unless you have a certain amount of flight time, with certain types of planes and before that pass all kinds of test that are race blind. It's impossible for any airline to hire someone with less credentials. You can give opportunities to Blacks that we didn't have before but after that he or she is on their own to pass the certifications, etc.

He knows this.

Anyway, Candace can't be allowed to say what she said about Jews specifically and be on a major platform. That's the main reason. Can't have that precedence.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Secondarily and this is pure speculation and supposition on my part, but I suspect her husband is very anti-semitic.

I find it hard to believe she said all those things about Jews and her husband has different views. He's a far right wing Brit.