Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Since her congressional testimony, the calls for her being fired has been ramped up. Two things people want her to be fired on. Either her views on free speech and anti-semitism and plagarism. Before her speech the plagarism charges were started by a right wing group, funded by a hedge fund manager whose background has the star of david (obviously speaking in code). I'll say this though. I don't know her politics. I don't know if she's pro black but I will say this about the plagiarism charges.

First, did she plagiarize? Absolutely. If we go by the dictionary definition. Second, is this unique? Absolutely not. Anyone who is a thesis advisor to master's students and definitely doctoral will tell you this. My guess is the media knows this. The sheer volume of work to get a doctoral thesis approved and accepted is gargantuan and you will never get it 100 percent pristine. There are errors. Always. The ones reviewing the work for approval don't have the time and energy to fact check every single thing. Anything that requires a huge volume of research material and citations done by imperfect humans will always have errors. The only question is are the errors small enough to be deemed acceptable. Published research is somewhat similar in this respect. Even in documentaries that are acclaimed. Ken Burns is the world's most famous documentarian. He takes months to do them and he is known to be meticulous. Even he is not immune Mistakes and Misrepresentations in Ken Burns MARK TWAIN

Point is, its a witch hunt. There was an agenda to oust her pre congressional hearing. The right wing group after her wants to see any "woke" (whatever that is) presidents and professors out.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Seems like she was forced to resign. The right wing hedge fund manager, Bill Ackman who pushed for her to be out, said in a private setting she was a DEI (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion) hire. Hmm, Philips Exeter Academy, probably the most famous private school in America, went to Princeton, transferred to and graduated from Stanford with an award in economics. later a PhD from Harvard. Stanford and Harvard grad is DEI?
You know who are 100 percent DEI hires, and no one can dispute it: Larry Elder and Candace Owens. They were hired for no other reasons that they are Black. Dennis Prager said as much about Elder and Charlie Kirk did the same hiring Candace Owens. The term DEI is used for any Black person who isn't a sell out conservative.

Anyway, she got her wake up call. I doubt she will end up B1. Those intellectual types from that environment who get their wake up call end up trying to get back in good graces.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s a terrible situation but I don’t know if she is on our team so right now I’m just like:

Tea Time Oops GIF by TERRELL

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I don't think she's B1 as well. As far as anyone knows she's not a Condoleeza Rice (former chancelor of Stanford) either.

I won't protect a coon, but I feel a way of letting white supremacy attack accomplished Blacks because they aren't overtly B1 nor a confirmed coon. I'll at least call out the BS as I noted in the above posts.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The wife of Bill Ackman, the man behind trying to get Claudine Gay fired has plagiarism on her thesis.

As I've said, there is no pristine thesis. There are always either misquotes, or references of some sort that aren't proper. That's the norm. The only question if someone gets punished for it is if the mistakes were deemed clerical or intentional. The thesis advisor is supposed to help navigate it as they are seeing the rough draft.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The thing that pisses me off is not that she plagiarized, but she plagiarized another black woman and that is down right dirty and cold. Also she seems like a nasty person I just get those vibes...

View attachment 8853
    Looks like 2 bosom buddies. That is 1 awkward pose. It just screams “we’ve never had to pretend to be man & wife so let’s see how awkward we make ourselves appear as we try to embrace but ultimately execute what looks like a Secret Handshake to get into the S & M Torture Dungeon “. 😎😂Unfortunately this lady & the black students at Harvard who were first blackballed & then had their pictures plastered on the sides of Vans that were driven around the campus advertising their alleged stigma of being Anti-Semitic were more or less manoeuvred into these positions by the tone BLM set at the outset of this convenient “Security Failure” on Oct. 7.

D

Deleted member 1946

The wife of Bill Ackman, the man behind trying to get Claudine Gay fired has plagiarism on her thesis.

As I've said, there is no pristine thesis. There are always either misquotes, or references of some sort that aren't proper. That's the norm. The only question if someone gets punished for it is if the mistakes were deemed clerical or intentional. The thesis advisor is supposed to help navigate it as they are seeing the rough draft.
    I just posted the same thing in a thread regarding Bill Ackman's wife. I didn't even see this comment until after I already posted it. I think some of these thesis advisors are lazy. I noticed that (as a general rule), the longer my papers were in school, the less likely the teachers were to read them. Just being honest. Of course, there were exceptions to this rule. But I'm basically saying some teachers give out grades because they are too lazy to read through long work THEY gave, but they want that paycheck.

D

Deleted member 1946

Seems like she was forced to resign. The right wing hedge fund manager, Bill Ackman who pushed for her to be out, said in a private setting she was a DEI (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion) hire. Hmm, Philips Exeter Academy, probably the most famous private school in America, went to Princeton, transferred to and graduated from Stanford with an award in economics. later a PhD from Harvard. Stanford and Harvard grad is DEI?
    You know who are 100 percent DEI hires, and no one can dispute it: Larry Elder and Candace Owens. They were hired for no other reasons that they are Black. Dennis Prager said as much about Elder and Charlie Kirk did the same hiring Candace Owens. The term DEI is used for any Black person who isn't a sell out conservative.

Anyway, she got her wake up call. I doubt she will end up B1. Those intellectual types from that environment who get their wake up call end up trying to get back in good graces.
    They will crawl over here when they get ticked off. No. Stay over there where you belong Claudine.

D

Deleted member 1946

Since her congressional testimony, the calls for her being fired has been ramped up. Two things people want her to be fired on. Either her views on free speech and anti-semitism and plagarism. Before her speech the plagarism charges were started by a right wing group, funded by a hedge fund manager whose background has the star of david (obviously speaking in code). I'll say this though. I don't know her politics. I don't know if she's pro black but I will say this about the plagiarism charges.

First, did she plagiarize? Absolutely. If we go by the dictionary definition. Second, is this unique? Absolutely not. Anyone who is a thesis advisor to master's students and definitely doctoral will tell you this. My guess is the media knows this. The sheer volume of work to get a doctoral thesis approved and accepted is gargantuan and you will never get it 100 percent pristine. There are errors. Always. The ones reviewing the work for approval don't have the time and energy to fact check every single thing. Anything that requires a huge volume of research material and citations done by imperfect humans will always have errors. The only question is are the errors small enough to be deemed acceptable. Published research is somewhat similar in this respect. Even in documentaries that are acclaimed. Ken Burns is the world's most famous documentarian. He takes months to do them and he is known to be meticulous. Even he is not immune Mistakes and Misrepresentations in Ken Burns MARK TWAIN

Point is, its a witch hunt. There was an agenda to oust her pre congressional hearing. The right wing group after her wants to see any "woke" (whatever that is) presidents and professors out.

Basically, they are using whatever excuse they can use to get her out instead of an actual reason. Let's see if the new person hired has a perfect (or nearly perfect) dissertation.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean