The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Sun Hates Them

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I knew the sun hated them when I was young. Here is proof.

It's unfortunate that some people must wear sunscreen because their body isn't genetically meant to withstand the sun's rays for extended periods of time. It is a curse to have to flee the only thing that has ever maintained life on our planet.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    B
    B1 rebel 365
    They carry recessive genes which makes them hueless yet insist they are the original prototype of God's creation though unable to withstand the ultraviolet rays of the sun for prolonged periods of time. Let's not forget now that they claim they built Kemet's pyramids in temperatures exceeding 60 Celsius before dashing off to the Caucasus mountains for shade and to chill out among the livestock and eat each other if they missed the harvest season.

Sure glad I ain't white! 👍🏿👊🏿

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

Mike Baggz
    @MikeBaggz

It's unfortunate that some people must wear sunscreen because their body isn't genetically meant to withstand the sun's rays for extended periods of time. It is a curse to have to flee the only thing that has ever maintained life on our planet.

View attachment 7415
    VERY NICE! -couldn't have happened to a nicer group of people! But they want us to believe that they built the pyramids in Kemet, NORTH EAST AFRICA ! 😂😂😂 What was that about them having olive skin again??😂

The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    LIES ALL LIES!!! See what happens when they fall asleep tanning? Can't feel sorry for them. I just had to share this.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    VERY NICE! -couldn't have happened to a nicer group of people! But they want us to believe that they built the pyramids in Kemet, NORTH EAST AFRICA ! 😂😂😂 What was that about them having olive skin again??😂
    I always go here, when they suggest such baloney.
    Q: How long has your people been in existence?
    A: 6,000 years & The Pyramids were here millions of years before you & so were Black People! ✌🏽 & walking away with a big 😄 on my face!

The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    Kinda like the Litmus test I run past YT ppl. If they agree we must have it but if they are hard nose against it? I cut them smooth TF off and say loudly "OH! YOU ARE CLEARLY A ANTI BLACK RACIST!!!" And walk away from their reddening face. ⚡️✊🏾⚡️
    D

Deleted member 1946

Mike Baggz
    @MikeBaggz

View attachment 7415
    That shit looks disgusting. Smh. I can't even look.

D

Deleted member 1946

D

Deleted member 1946

I always go here, when they suggest such baloney.
    Q: How long has your people been in existence?
    A: 6,000 years & The Pyramids were here millions of years before you & so were Black People! ✌🏽 & walking away with a big 😄 on my face!
    Of course some of their people would respond back with something about how they have more power/wealth than us.

D

Deleted member 1946

They would have died in all that heat and direct sun rays. I am proud to say I have not put on sunscreen one single time since I have been an adult. I have sat outside in direct sunlight. No sunburn. When I am planning on being outside, sunscreen never enters my mind. Bug spray. Yes. And of course I need something refreshing to drink. LOL.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The question is will the Sun kill their their system/mindset/religion (White supremacy)?🤔
    impressive GIF

The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    Let's hope so. They have ruined this planet long enough. I'd like to enjoy going outside and watching the rain fall without smelling wet dog. ijs
    Reactions: ZxBro

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Truth Facts GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How are Boers / Afrikaners and other white and white-skinned colonizer groups still able to survive in Africa decades later despite not being native to the continent? Do they lather sunscreen when they wake up and put it on 4 times a day?

B
    B1 rebel 365
    They stay in the shade as much as possible during the day but love night time because it's much cooler and temperate for them. Their skin looks putrid when they are hot -it looks disgusting!
    B
    B1 rebel 365
    Ain't y'all glad you're not white 😂😂👍🏿
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    ABSO PHUCKING LUTLY!!! Look at them...reddening like lobsters and peeling like shrimp. Look this is how their skin acted when they landed on Africa collecting our people. If they hadn't they might have gone the way of the Doe-Doe bird.

Rest assured if we do have the luck of our Ancestors and THEY are put into bondage? There will be NO night working, hell I might make them sleep on tanning beds.

Plus I have no problem feeding their kids to gators, in fact I would really enjoy that sight. ⚡️✊🏾⚡️
    D

Deleted member 1946

So glad I wasn't having any food when looking at those photos 🤢.
    Its like something out of a horror movie.
    Same here. Or drinking something.

The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    My auntie ran in here to see what we were laughing at eating grapes. Took 1 look with that pink Stella and left the bowl of grapes. 👍🏾
    D

Deleted member 1946

How are Boers / Afrikaners and other white and white-skinned colonizer groups still able to survive in Africa decades later despite not being native to the continent? Do they lather sunscreen when they wake up and put it on 4 times a day?
    I think they do. I know the White folks in this country put sunscreen on when they know they will be out in the sun. They keep it in their purse or pocket or car.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    That boy is allergic to the sun. It is a rare thing but when you have a sun allergy, you have a weak immune system. It seems to be most common in blonds and redheads. One of my teachers talked about this in high school saying this is down to the wealth systems throughout history. The wealthy whites stopped going in the sun so over generations, they developed sickness. Maybe this is why the bible says not to be lazy.

B
    B1 rebel 365
    BS! It's because they have recessive genes compounded with the fact that their ancestors spent the last würm age living in caves -no natural sunlight, eating each other and having unnatural sex. That's what they're not proud of and don't like having that truth exposed. That's why they are apoplectic about CRT. They are quick to promote flagrant lies about black culture to indoctrinate the world but get upset when we disprove those lies. We mustn't tell the truth about them but it's okay for them to lie about us!
    End their media monopoly and they'd be crippled! That's what gives them confidence to dominate us but that's increasingly under threat with burgeoning media technologies becoming more accessible to non corporate entities. The new black media terrifies them because they can't control it!

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    That boy is allergic to the sun. It is a rare thing but when you have a sun allergy, you have a weak immune system. It seems to be most common in blonds and redheads. One of my teachers talked about this in high school saying this is down to the wealth systems throughout history. The wealthy whites stopped going in the sun so over generations, they developed sickness. Maybe this is why the bible says not to be lazy.
    Vampires? 🤔🧐

TrellisKING

Registered
    zBucks
    A brotha made a whole app for Black people and all some of you do on here is talk about White people on it. What a shame. No wonder why we’re fucked as a people.

B
    B1 rebel 365
    No, we're fucked because of weak kumbaya mindsets like YOURS! -black apologists for whites. Go to the white platforms then and placate them to make yourself feel better! Flippin COON 🙄
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??? YOU SORRY ASS WEAK LINK LITTLE ROTTEN BITCH BOY!!!

WHO'S MANS IS THIS???? THIS IS A YT TROLL OR IT IS MARRIED TO ONE.