HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Look at the police force in most areas that have a heavy Hispanic presence, the police forces are Hispanic, the EMS is Hispanic and so are the frontline politicians, news anchors, etc. Even the advertisements are in Spanish.

You see it in the larger cities and it’s because the government learned from its mistake of alienating Black people by making it clear that they lived in the “White man’s world” with White cops, white people on advertisements, and etc.

The new immigrant enclaves are being catered to in advertising, being put in positions of leadership within the enclaves to enhance the illusion of inclusion.

So when they are oppressed by the system they won’t recognize because the politician is the same race, the police officer is the same race…while behind the scenes is the same ol’ person that’s been there for the past couple centuries.

The system is always adapting and we’re seeing it live. They’ll probably be able to get an extra 100 or 200 years out of the grift with this change. That’s barring nothing happens globally that wrecks everything.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    I rarely watch TV but the other night I watched TV with my wife. Every commercial had Hispanics and Asians, very few of us! The game has been rigged against us but as long as we support their football, their Chinese restaurants, their Mexican corn etc, this will continue to get worse

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I rarely watch TV but the other night I watched TV with my wife. Every commercial had Hispanics and Asians, very few of us! The game has been rigged against us but as long as we support their football, their Chinese restaurants, their Mexican corn etc, this will continue to get worse
    We have to look at it from two sides. The representation we see on TV and in the Police forces is not in our control, that’s the power structure putting them in position.

Even if we stopped patronizing their establishments which we need to…it will not stop the onslaught of reggaeton, afro beats, and people of color representation the government is peddling.

It also won’t stop the USA from bringing them over in droves either. It’s gonna get worse and worse no matter what we do but what is in our control is how we insulate ourself as a community.

D

Deleted member 1946

Definitely gonna get worse and worse

D

Deleted member 1946

We have to look at it from two sides. The representation we see on TV and in the Police forces is not in our control, that’s the power structure putting them in position.

Even if we stopped patronizing their establishments which we need to…it will not stop the onslaught of reggaeton, afro beats, and people of color representation the government is peddling.

It also won’t stop the USA from bringing them over in droves either. It’s gonna get worse and worse no matter what we do but what is in our control is how we insulate ourself as a community.
    What do you think are ways we can fight back?

D

Deleted member 1946

Look at the police force in most areas that have a heavy Hispanic presence, the police forces are Hispanic, the EMS is Hispanic and so are the frontline politicians, news anchors, etc. Even the advertisements are in Spanish.

You see it in the larger cities and it’s because the government learned from its mistake of alienating Black people by making it clear that they lived in the “White man’s world” with White cops, white people on advertisements, and etc.

The new immigrant enclaves are being catered to in advertising, being put in positions of leadership within the enclaves to enhance the illusion of inclusion.

So when they are oppressed by the system they won’t recognize because the politician is the same race, the police officer is the same race…while behind the scenes is the same ol’ person that’s been there for the past couple centuries.

The system is always adapting and we’re seeing it live. They’ll probably be able to get an extra 100 or 200 years out of the grift with this change. That’s barring nothing happens globally that wrecks everything.
    Why is it Black folks are so slow to recognize stuff like this?

Vict-9297

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British

I hope that I am not getting what you are saying completely wrong but my interpretation of what you are saying is that we are truly existing in the 'Refinement Stage' of the System Of White Supremacy, that is if you believe in the theory of White Supremacy Post Reconstruction Environment (WSPRE) which includes the Four Stages of the Re-establishment of the System Of White Supremacy/Racism, first is the 'Establishment' phase of the System, the second is the 'Maintenance' phase, the third is the 'Expansion' phase and the fourth and last one is the 'Refinement' stage which is the stage that I believe we are currently existing in.

Even though I don't currently reside in the area of the world known as America, I believe that, on a global level, Non-White people are being used as pawns to make it seem as though we no longer exist within a System Of Racism by seemingly being put into high positions, rankings and even being the majority in a certain place like in a workforce by the White Supremacists that control this planet, these Non-White people are made to seem as if they have power but according to the evidence, people like Jay-Z and Barack Obama are just as powerless as as any homeless Black person that resides in the streets and I am just as powerless too, I believe that we all are completely powerless as Victims Of Racism no matter how much money or power that we SEEM to have but the powerful Racists that run this Global Prison System Of White Supremacy give these VORs money and nice suits while still having control of how much money we are allowed to have and our ability to even still be wearing clothes is all allowed by these powerful Racists. #VGQ

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hope that I am not getting what you are saying completely wrong but my interpretation of what you are saying is that we are truly existing in the 'Refinement Stage' of the System Of White Supremacy, that is if you believe in the theory of White Supremacy Post Reconstruction Environment (WSPRE) which includes the Four Stages of the Re-establishment of the System Of White Supremacy/Racism, first is the 'Establishment' phase of the System, the second is the 'Maintenance' phase, the third is the 'Expansion' phase and the fourth and last one is the 'Refinement' stage which is the stage that I believe we are currently existing in.

Even though I don't currently reside in the area of the world known as America, I believe that, on a global level, Non-White people are being used as pawns to make it seem as though we no longer exist within a System Of Racism by seemingly being put into high positions, rankings and even being the majority in a certain place like in a workforce by the White Supremacists that control this planet, these Non-White people are made to seem as if they have power but according to the evidence, people like Jay-Z and Barack Obama are just as powerless as as any homeless Black person that resides in the streets and I am just as powerless too, I believe that we all are completely powerless as Victims Of Racism no matter how much money or power that we SEEM to have but the powerful Racists that run this Global Prison System Of White Supremacy give these VORs money and nice suits while still having control of how much money we are allowed to have and our ability to even still be wearing clothes is all allowed by these powerful Racists. #VGQ
    The issue is that the tokenism has always gone on, we saw it when they started the “first negro” grift they started to make it look like Black people were advancing and we were in a post racial society.

Theyre doing the same thing over again just with a different group of people. But this time they are adjusting and given the tokens a little bit more space than they did us so that they don’t revolt like we do.