Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    ----This story came across my radar while watching TD and Rob today. If it wasn't true, I'd never believe it----

Remember the 2 men falsely detained and handcuffed due to racial profiling in 2018 at a Starbucks. It was all on the news. There was this huge dust up and Starbucks did that racial training and shut down their stores for a couple of days. Welp, these 2 Goofy's had settled a lawsuit for $1 apiece. Nothing for them and their family. Nope, just 1 funky a** dollar.

Meanwhile, the employee who did the profiling and called the police and was ultimately fired, just won a $26 million dollar discrimination lawsuit against Starbucks!

All I have to say is these are 2 goof a** marks! All to be closer to master, y'all sold y'all soul for a Tootsie roll and the court system made an example out of your dumb a**! Can't make this s**t up!

"Robinson and Nelson reached a private settlement with Starbucks, as well as with the city of Philadelphia, which vowed to pay the men each $1 and promised a $200,000 investment into programs that support aspiring young entrepreneurs, according to the Philadelphia Mayor’s Office."