Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The U.S. will run out of diesel gas in 25 Days??

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

I saw multiple reports that a diesel gas shortage could be happening within a month. And you know diesel is needed by truckers. Has anyone else heard about this?

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

I saw multiple reports that a diesel gas shortage could be happening within a month. And you know diesel is needed by truckers. Has anyone else heard about this?
Yes. My dad is a long-haul truck driver and I have people that work at the port in Ft. Lauderdale. It's true. More of the continued, gradual demolition of the supply chain and norms. This is planned. Notice the Transportation Secretary (Mr. First Gay fill in the blank) has been silent for 2 years. The railroad is supposed to go on strike next month too. If you need ANYTHING or want anything you should be buying it before the frantic folks start panicking. Lots of things are happening on many fronts.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I'm not sure about this, but anything is possible and it is always best to prepare.

Remember this thread?

That speculation of a wheat shortage was back in May 2022, but somehow I was able to buy bread last month at an okay price.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I'm not sure about this, but anything is possible and it is always best to prepare.

Remember this thread?

That speculation of a wheat shortage was back in May 2022, but somehow I was able to buy bread last month at an okay price.
i personally didn't experience a bread shortage, but i have seen food shortages and rising food prices.

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If this is the case, expect everything to go up in price. Reminds me of the railroad strikes that almost happened a few months ago, this will impact everyone here in the US. I would start stocking up on goods while you can, since it'll be cheaper now than in a month. Plus Thanksgiving is just around the corner, you need to be prepared.