The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Ukraine vs Russia Megathread

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
The Book 1984 and The Avengers both presented a great war that would be fought in Africa, what that said the U.S. knows USSR have resources on the continent (BRICS nations).
Do you all think they are attempting a global racewar?
Also, could this be the reason the top tier WS are having a Spacerace?

Before anyone gets off into the woods about not or having enough food or global warming, just remember ALL of Dr. Neely Fuller's discussions about how the WS control EVERYTHING.
  • They can create infertile land/soil
  • They control who owns which amount of land
  • They control potable water
  • They control food shortages
  • They control the weather
  • They control population movement and tailoring

GACishere

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean

No Way Reaction GIF by Laff
Dallas Cowboys Eye Roll GIF by ScooterMagruder

Devin

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

SINCEREM

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The world have been so corrupt that you can't find the truth anymore, between Russia and Ukraine I can't really say who is at fault, they're just defending their own nation. I see alot of European countries supporting Ukraine more than they do with Russia, I just don't know their reason. But in all, I'll say No to war, I don't want the war to cross boundaries.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The world have been so corrupt that you can't find the truth anymore, between Russia and Ukraine I can't really say who is at fault, they're just defending their own nation. I see alot of European countries supporting Ukraine more than they do with Russia, I just don't know their reason. But in all, I'll say No to war, I don't want the war to cross boundaries.
    Russia has turned off NG going to Poland and Belarus. Watch how that plays out.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Book 1984 and The Avengers both presented a great war that would be fought in Africa, what that said the U.S. knows USSR have resources on the continent (BRICS nations).
    Do you all think they are attempting a global racewar?
    Also, could this be the reason the top tier WS are having a Spacerace?

Before anyone gets off into the woods about not or having enough food or global warming, just remember ALL of Dr. Neely Fuller's discussions about how the WS control EVERYTHING.
    • They can create infertile land/soil
    • They control who owns which amount of land
    • They control potable water
    • They control food shortages
    • They control the weather
    • They control population movement and tailoring
    The guy who wrote the book 1984 was closely in talks with a CIA agent. Folks quote Orwell like he's a prophet. The dude (Orwell) was a plant. This war is all about the New World Order and control. What we're living today are plans made in the late 20s and early 30s by racist eugenicists during WWII. We are given the illusion of choice and programmed to think things happening today are coincidences. Nothing is a coincidence. It's all planned. I believe a global race war is planned because everywhere Black folks reside (Africa, Latin America, the Caribbean) there are precious natural resources they want to control. They need to keep non-Whites divided, make some gatekeepers, and keep the sheeple sleep until they get us completely programmed. You thought the jab propaganda and groupthink were bad. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Nothing WS ever does ever works for them or us, it just makes more problems for us all. They make problems and create solutions that break something else they try and fix. They are trying to save themselves but it won't work. Whiteness is recessive. They will kill themselves if we move out of the way AND if the diaspora stops helping them. Orwell was a plant who wrote a book as a sick game or trick to tell us what the government's plans were, and here we are. The dominant society controls everything and they want to kick it up a notch. We've not pushed back and aided their agenda for so long that it's damned near impossible to stop their agenda(s) now. Too many non-White people are asleep, and the most revolutionary of them all Black Americans, are included in that number.

Nothing is a coincidence with White Supremacy. Everything is planned, years in advance, so we must plan to counter their plans. They want us to die, so we must live.

George Orwell (aka Eric Arthur Blair) was a CIA affiliated snitch: Snitch George Orwell's list of leftists for the British government

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Woah, that's insane! Are they really making fun of the war right now? A lot of suffering is going on in Ukraine right now with a lot of family being displaced. I was yesterday where a man was lamenting about losing everything, his house and job all cos of the war and someone is out there making fun of it.
    Not understanding why you would care about Ukrainians suffering and losing everything. Far worse has happened to our ancestors and a lot of their descendants. Bad karma can sometimes be sad to see, but Bad Karma and Hell exist for a reason and it is what it is. Not gonna cry over cave demons getting owned by other cave demons. My world doesn't have to end or stop just because their world is ending. After all, The Azov Regiment is an extremist WS Nazi, anti-Black, terrorist hate group that the racist WS Ukrainian government is using as one of their armies in order to help defend their racist country that is full of hateful Derek Chauvin supporting thugs that discriminate against Black people, prevent Black people from leaving the country, attack Black people, and throw Black people off of trains. Please make sure you don't fall for the propaganda. A much bigger, global, unnamed race war has been against Black people and we need to tend to fighting and surviving it.

nomad

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Asian
    Origin
    Asia
    I find Russia and Putin at the same place where Germany and Hitler were in 1939. Sadly, in this whole situation, the west has remained silent due to the fear of the third world war and nuclear war. Europeans are also showing double standards, they condemn war but they are buying Russian oils and selling wepons to Russia.

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    At a point when the government of the United States is more focused on the war between Russia and Ukraine than in their own economy. Despite the inflation it is speculated that Biden is donating or has already donated $33 billion for Ukraine. Now the big question is: is this so called donation in an attempt to stop the war or to prolong it? We need a change!

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    I find Russia and Putin at the same place where Germany and Hitler were in 1939. Sadly, in this whole situation, the west has remained silent due to the fear of the third world war and nuclear war. Europeans are also showing double standards, they condemn war but they are buying Russian oils and selling wepons to Russia.

News broke out recently about the European countries putting an embargo on Russian oils with Germany stating that they will support the move.

What worries me is the reason it took them this long to realize that this kind of move is necessary in order to find a solution to the crisis going on for a while now.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    At a point when the government of the United States is more focused on the war between Russia and Ukraine than in their own economy. Despite the inflation it is speculated that Biden is donating or has already donated $33 billion for Ukraine. Now the big question is: is this so called donation in an attempt to stop the war or to prolong it? We need a change!
    Nothing is going to change. They make money from war. This is going to be a long war so the banks can steal from Russia and American military industries can get a bag on taxpayers after Afghanistan. Folks are waking up, but it's too late. Change is coming, AFTER this country fails, spectacularly. Prep and tey to be as self-sufficient as possible is all I can say. It's going to be bad.

nomad

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Asian
    Origin
    Asia
    News broke out recently about the European countries putting an embargo on Russian oils with Germany stating that they will support the move.

What worries me is the reason it took them this long to realize that this kind of move is necessary in order to find a solution to the crisis going on for a while now.
    Recently, BBC reported that France and Germany sold weapons to Russia. They are actually trying to profit from the war. Europeans have witnessed two world wars and they have perfectly understood how they can make the best out of the wars.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Disgusting.

And you know if some troll employee sneakily charged even "$1 for Black Reparations" and put it on every white person's restaurant receipt, white people everywhere would chimp out, flip out, and go on a fucking rampage and and kill and burn everything and everything moving.

They will turn into One Big Karen and bomb the planet on some evil Transformer type shit.

This would be them:
    Angry White Woman GIF

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Disgusting.

And you know if some troll employee sneakily charged even "$1 for Black Reparations" and put it on every white person's restaurant receipt, white people everywhere would chimp out, flip out, and go on a fucking rampage and and kill and burn everything and everything moving.

They will turn into One Big Karen and bomb the planet on some evil Transformer type shit.

This would be them:
    Angry White Woman GIF
    Just imagine! They'd scream outlandish shit like "youll be hearing from my attorney" and "I'll take this to the Supreme Court!"

The audacity of that restaurant tho...

Not only would i get my dollar back, i might rip it up in their faces out of spite

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Just imagine! They'd scream outlandish shit like "youll be hearing from my attorney" and "I'll take this to the Supreme Court!"

The audacity of that restaurant tho...

Not only would i get my dollar back, i might rip it up in their faces out of spite

And from what it looks like, it sounds like this passive Black dude complaining in the video said in the caption, "You ain't slick Ukraine! I support ..." I support y'all?

I hope he didn't let it slide and up deciding to cape for some racist ass, anti-Black, white supremacist, Neo Nazi infested Ukraine. That dollar went to a bullet inside a racist Ukrainian soldier's gun to threaten a Black refugee with. Stop feeding these evil foreign racists with your dollars Black people.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Looks like the uploader of the Twitter video, UnholyRom3 aka Rome, is rumored to be an anti-FBA coon who caped for and cowered to the LGBT and threw Black community under the bus while also saying "Fuck MLK Jr." and outright disrespecting and shitting on our ancestors and lineage. It's safe to safe that he didn't ask for that dollar back and is, in fact, in full support of racist Ukraine. #FuckRome

Screenshot_20220508_015605.jpg
    Screenshot_20220508_015133.jpg
    Screenshot_20220508_015001.jpg

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/BlacksOrganize/status/1522928759040618497

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/BlacksOrganize/status/1522931806886113283

And from what it looks like, it sounds like this passive Black dude complaining in the video said in the caption, "You ain't slick Ukraine! I support ..." I support y'all?

I hope he didn't let it slide and up deciding to cape for some racist ass, anti-Black, white supremacist, Neo Nazi infested Ukraine. That dollar went to a bullet inside a racist Ukrainian soldier's gun to threaten a Black refugee with. Stop feeding these evil foreign racists with your dollars Black people.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    IMO, if they ain't naming names, then its just attention seeking
    Simple Plot twist:

What if his coon ass actually voluntarily donated $1 to Ukraine, but decided to lie and claim that the restaurant snuck the $1 donation fee in his bill and that he was blindsided by the $1 donation fee, just for views and attention on the Internet?

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Simple Plot twist:

What if his coon ass actually voluntarily donated $1 to Ukraine, but decided to lie and claim that the restaurant snuck the $1 donation fee in his bill and that he was blindsided by the $1 donation fee, just for views and attention on the Internet?
    Jackpot Sista!!! It's #AllCap

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    UPDATE:

Biden Allows at least 26,000 Ukrainians Into the US and has approved $40 BILLION DOLLARS MORE for them. Both Democrats and Republicans approved this bipartisan, pro-white initiative for these anti-Black racist Ukrainians to benefit from WITH OUR TAX DOLLARS. Talk about handouts and freeloaders.

Meanwhile, Black Colleges are shutting down and American citizens continue to struggle soaring inflation of services and goods, skyrocketing gas prices, a shitty economy, and food and baby formula shortages. More Black Americans are becoming homelessness and facing even more oppression and systematic racism.

View: https://youtu.be/Nr4unfzI7EA

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    UPDATE:

Biden Allows at least 26,000 Ukrainians Into the US and has approved $40 BILLION DOLLARS MORE for them. Both Democrats and Republicans approved this bipartisan, pro-white initiative for these anti-Black racist Ukrainians to benefit from WITH OUR TAX DOLLARS. Talk about handouts and freeloaders.

Meanwhile, Black Colleges are shutting down and American citizens continue to struggle soaring inflation of services and goods, skyrocketing gas prices, a shitty economy, and food and baby formula shortages. More Black Americans are becoming homelessness and facing even more oppression and systematic racism.

View: https://youtu.be/Nr4unfzI7EA
    Another GD slap in the face by creepy joe. SMH

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    NOT SO FUN FACT.

Did you know that the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs, the savage serial killer thugs behind infamous shock video 3 Guys 1 Hammer, are Ukrainian?

They tortured and murdered animals before torturing and murdering at least 21 people.

c218c1I.jpg

You want these barbaric, uncivilized, violent Neo Nazi Ukrainian savages in your country or nah?

Because this story briefly reveals the Neo Nazi, Hitler worshipping, white supremacist culture of Ukraine and the violent, evil, psychotic and demonic behaviors resulting from such a backwards culture.

The Dnepropetrovsk maniacs (Ukrainian: Дніпропетровські маніяки, Russian: Днепропетровские маньяки)[nb 1] are Ukrainian serial killers responsible for a string of murders in Dnipro in June and July 2007. The case gained additional notoriety because the killers made video recordings of some of the murders, with one of the videos leaking to the Internet. Two 19‑year-old locals, Viktor Sayenko (Ukrainian: Віктор Саєнко, Russian: Виктор Саенко), born 1 March 1988, and Igor Suprunyuk (Ukrainian: Ігор Супрунюк, Russian: Игорь Супрунюк), born 20 April 1988, were arrested and charged with 21 murders.[2][3]

Suspects​

The three suspects Viktor Sayenko, Igor Suprunyuk, and Alexander Hanzha were arrested on 23 July 2007. Suprunyuk attempted to sell a cell-phone stolen from a victim in a local pawn shop, asking for 150 hryvnia (around US$30 in 2007). Law enforcement agents tracked the phone's location once the shop's owner turned it on to check its functionality.[3] Sayenko and Suprunyuk were arrested near the cash-register of the shop.[11][17][20] Hanzha was arrested at home, reportedly managing to flush other stolen cell-phones and jewelry down the toilet. The items were recovered, but all information on the phones was lost.[12]

The three suspects had attended school together,[21] and by age 14 found some common ground. "Me and Igor [Suprunyuk] were both afraid of heights, and we were afraid we'd be beaten up by bullies", Sayenko stated during questioning. Suprunyuk sought advice on getting rid of their fears, which led the boys to stand on a balcony of their 14th floor apartment for hours, hanging over the railing. This reportedly had a positive effect on their fear of heights.[3] Hanzha was reportedly the most squeamish of the three. He had a blood phobia, and even refused to bathe his kitten, afraid he might scald it. Suprunyuk suggested tackling the fears by torturing stray dogs. The boys captured dogs in a wooded area near their house, hanged them from trees, disemboweled them, and took pictures next to the corpses.[3] Prosecution evidence included many of these photos taken by the suspects while underage. Some photos show the boys drawing swastikas and other symbols with animal-blood, and giving the Nazi salute.[3] In one photo, Suprunyuk poses sporting a toothbrush mustache, similar to Adolf Hitler's mustache. Suprunyuk was born on 20 April, the same day as Hitler, and referred to this fact.[5][22] A long video showing the three torturing a white kitten was shown in court. It takes place in their garage. The suspects fashioned a cross from wooden boards and nailed the kitten to it, then shot at it with pistols, placing foam and glue in its mouth to muffle the kitten's noises.[5][23]

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    NOT SO FUN FACT.

Did you know that the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs, the savage serial killer thugs behind infamous shock video 3 Guys 1 Hammer, are Ukrainian?

They tortured and murdered animals before torturing and murdering at least 21 people.

c218c1I.jpg

You want these barbaric, uncivilized, violent Neo Nazi Ukrainian savages in your country or nah?

Because this story briefly reveals the Neo Nazi, Hitler worshipping, white supremacist culture of Ukraine and the violent, evil, psychotic and demonic behaviors resulting from such a backwards culture.

The Dnepropetrovsk maniacs (Ukrainian: Дніпропетровські маніяки, Russian: Днепропетровские маньяки)[nb 1] are Ukrainian serial killers responsible for a string of murders in Dnipro in June and July 2007. The case gained additional notoriety because the killers made video recordings of some of the murders, with one of the videos leaking to the Internet. Two 19‑year-old locals, Viktor Sayenko (Ukrainian: Віктор Саєнко, Russian: Виктор Саенко), born 1 March 1988, and Igor Suprunyuk (Ukrainian: Ігор Супрунюк, Russian: Игорь Супрунюк), born 20 April 1988, were arrested and charged with 21 murders.[2][3]

Suspects​

The three suspects Viktor Sayenko, Igor Suprunyuk, and Alexander Hanzha were arrested on 23 July 2007. Suprunyuk attempted to sell a cell-phone stolen from a victim in a local pawn shop, asking for 150 hryvnia (around US$30 in 2007). Law enforcement agents tracked the phone's location once the shop's owner turned it on to check its functionality.[3] Sayenko and Suprunyuk were arrested near the cash-register of the shop.[11][17][20] Hanzha was arrested at home, reportedly managing to flush other stolen cell-phones and jewelry down the toilet. The items were recovered, but all information on the phones was lost.[12]

The three suspects had attended school together,[21] and by age 14 found some common ground. "Me and Igor [Suprunyuk] were both afraid of heights, and we were afraid we'd be beaten up by bullies", Sayenko stated during questioning. Suprunyuk sought advice on getting rid of their fears, which led the boys to stand on a balcony of their 14th floor apartment for hours, hanging over the railing. This reportedly had a positive effect on their fear of heights.[3] Hanzha was reportedly the most squeamish of the three. He had a blood phobia, and even refused to bathe his kitten, afraid he might scald it. Suprunyuk suggested tackling the fears by torturing stray dogs. The boys captured dogs in a wooded area near their house, hanged them from trees, disemboweled them, and took pictures next to the corpses.[3] Prosecution evidence included many of these photos taken by the suspects while underage. Some photos show the boys drawing swastikas and other symbols with animal-blood, and giving the Nazi salute.[3] In one photo, Suprunyuk poses sporting a toothbrush mustache, similar to Adolf Hitler's mustache. Suprunyuk was born on 20 April, the same day as Hitler, and referred to this fact.[5][22] A long video showing the three torturing a white kitten was shown in court. It takes place in their garage. The suspects fashioned a cross from wooden boards and nailed the kitten to it, then shot at it with pistols, placing foam and glue in its mouth to muffle the kitten's noises.[5][23]

Well hopefully they are getting bombed into the Stone Age right now.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    NOT SO FUN FACT.

c218c1I.jpg

Suspects​

Excellent Post👊🏾👊🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🔥🔥

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Well hopefully they are getting bombed into the Stone Age right now.
    Everything that's been going on in Ukraine has been so wrong and it really feels very frustrating to me that this war haven't been over yet. How long is it going to take for them to put an end to it? How many people need to die for it? It's enough already. Waking up everyday and seeing what's going on in the news is now depressing.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Everything that's been going on in Ukraine has been so wrong and it really feels very frustrating to me that this war haven't been over yet. How long is it going to take for them to put an end to it? How many people need to die for it? It's enough already. Waking up everyday and seeing what's going on in the news is now depressing.
    sadly, the nazi's and pedos who need to be destroyed are scattered like roaches. Putin is the devil himself, but in this case he's doing God's work. Ukraine is a hot bed of degeneracy. I wonder where the next nexxus of debauchery will be for these so called elites.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Nope, clearly not enough deaths and misery to satisfy their macabre agenda. People are not dying fast enough to scale much to their chagrin and frustration so they went back to the lab to launch 'monkey pox' as the next pandemic and no doubt gleefully await the fallout.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    sadly, the nazi's and pedos who need to be destroyed are scattered like roaches. Putin is the devil himself, but in this case he's doing God's work. Ukraine is a hot bed of degeneracy. I wonder where the next nexxus of debauchery will be for these so called elites.
    Hmmm . . . .