Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Whole Pearly Things, No Jumper Thing.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Where you stand on all that? Jason Black went all the way in and Oshay Duke Jackson, Obsidian and others have weighed in. Obsidian has weighed in, he backs her. He said he met with her personally and chopped up game. He's called out Jason Black. The one question I have for Obsidian is had she interviewed a known racist PRIOR would you have met up with her and still backed her? He met with her when she was only doing similar content.
Oshay Duke Jackson has a few posts over the last few days specifically addressing it.
The Black Manosphere DEFENDS @JustPearlyThings And Attacks @TheBusinessBroadcast
My question now is her black staff and on air personalities. Where are they going to stand on this. My guess, the local black behind the scenes employees she has ain't doing jack, won't say anything to her about it and may even minimize it. Maybe. Just my guess. The on air folks gotta make tough decisions. It's a bad look to be still be on there.

I asked a question on here many months ago, 'Is there any white person with any decent amount of name recognition that is a proven ally?' I offered one or two possibilities but to be honest, I wouldn't co sign them unless I had history with them. I've and us as a people have been disappointed way too many times. Even historically I can't think of too many with a name who was supportive and didn't betray it. Einstein is the only one I can think of.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    We have no friends. If it's not helping Black Empowerment or Black interests it's simply wanting to be in the presence of white people......suspect behavior. Some of us NEVER learn. We continue to look outside our own for acceptance and validation we have a long way to go.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The manosphere is a bunch of coons so they will not truly break from her. They will use Hera apology as a shield to justify their continued patronage.

Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    Even then, Sister Art, she still shouldn't be trusted. We need to accept that there is NOTHING they can do, EVEN REPARATIONS, that earns our Trust. Can they build "Good Faith?" Sure. But "Good Faith" should be viewed like a LICENSE. It must be RENEWED PERPETUALLY!
    Reactions: Jay
    Jay
    Jay
    Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    Thank you, Brother Jay! My apologies Sister Art. 🙏🏿

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Okay, Pearly wants to get away from the manosphere a little. 1000s of guests and directions you can go. To go out and specifically get Nick Fuentes is a statement. Any black person backing a white person who made their money off black people and then gets Nick Fuentes is a sell out. And she was never a friend to black folks all along.

ART
    ART
    Pearly Things is to the Black Manosphere as Kid Rock and Marky Mark are to Hip Hop.

They are toxic, anti-Black racist culture vultures that deeply loathe Black people and hold their noses around Black people and use our spaces, culture, or platforms as stepping stools to branch into "bigger and better things" by starting own anti-Black racist ventures and careers that appeal to the mostly racist mainstream masses.

They only see Black people as tools and as a means to an end.

They pull a Kevin Federline to a degree. They cheat, wrong, and dump the Black girl only to move on and marry Britney Spears. Just add rampant anti-Black racism to the mix.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I made my first statement before listening to Dude and my instincts were correct......there's a reason I never subscribed to him.
    #weaksauce

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Pearly Things crept in the backdoor of these conversations by using Africans & Black Brits to cultivate an audience. She couldn't have done this using Black Americans because we already suspected that she was a suspected white supremacist Karen. I really don't follow any of these Man-O-Sphere goofies because they're watered down Kevin Samuels children. Jason Black has been calling these people out for years on the Business & now it has come to a head. Interviewing known white supremacist & basically siding with them is all I need to know about Ms. Ann or Pearly Things.

ART
    ART
    Lemme guess, Spotify is going to simp, whiteknight, and put on their cape to save this befallen, racist, disgraced, white, skank Karen and give her a larger platform to spew racist garbage and[/s] a $100 Million Spotify deal to do so like they already did with racist ass Joe Rogan?
    ART
    ART
    Lemme guess, Spotify is going to simp, whiteknight, and put on their cape to save this befallen, racist, disgraced, white, skank Karen and give her a larger platform to spew racist garbage and a $100 Million Spotify deal to do so like they already did with fake friendly racist Joe Rogan?

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    randomdudeconfusedrandodisbeliefcmblankstareSOEskepticalIs it Captain "Save a Hoe" Season???!

ART
    ART
    It's Captain "Save a Racist White Hoe the Snow Bunnies from Extinction" Season.

Years ago, Black dudes stopped supporting and entertaining that racist white Kat Stacks when she exposed herself as an anti-Black racist to the point where they didn't even care or flinch when her pimp spat on and beat the crap out of her and rightfully so. Kat Stacks isn't even a relevant thing now. SO WHY CAN'T THESE BLACK DUDES GIVE JUSTPEARLYTHINGS THE SAME TREATMENT? WHAT IS STOPPING THEM NOW? It's not too late to unsubscribe and block her existence. It takes less than 1 minute to do so.
    ART
    ART
    So was that HardOnHoes Online "Movement" that got starred in the 2010s (prior to the 2020s Black "Manosphere") only designed to crap on Black women and simps who "cape" for Black women (with only a few exceptions like Kat Stscks)? 👀
    Reactions: ZxBro

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Pearly Things crept in the backdoor of these conversations by using Africans & Black Brits to cultivate an audience. She couldn't have done this using Black Americans because we already suspected that she was a suspected white supremacist Karen. I really don't follow any of these Man-O-Sphere goofies because they're watered down Kevin Samuels children. Jason Black has been calling these people out for years on the Business & now it has come to a head. Interviewing known white supremacist & basically siding with them is all I need to know about Ms. Ann or Pearly Things.
    I think MTR and Oshay Duke Jackson are Black American so let’s not turn this into a diaspora beef. We have just as many coons as every other part of the world.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    She actually built a pretty good following doing the same thing from America and it was in a black space. She pivoted to London. She has always had blacks as the guest and it was a unique niche because she was a white woman. The only one in that black manosphere space so it did well.

Anyway. I never subscribed to her youtube shorts and clips were always on my feed for whatever reason. Same with Oshay, but I've forwarded both their content clips as a source of conversation with friends, which you can do without subscribing. I got too many things I subscribe to already as it is.

Getting Nick Fuentes, who even the white right wing won't f*ck with because he's too damn blatant of a white supremacist, says it all. Invites him on there KNOWING who he is and then act like she doesn't know much about him. It doesn't even matter if she didn't say anything racist or he did.

The ONLY way you can justify having Nick Fuentes on your platform is if you are taking an adversarial stance and attacking him. He's no different than Richard Spencer or Jared Taylor. It's the same as having either of them on and the conversation is kaka keke....no different. And if you knew her before and she said the right things, this should make you fall back. We have all met non black people who seemed down and betrayed our trust. It could be from grade school or on the job or whatever. You see who they are and fall back.

Obsidian should have at the very least fell back and if he was a real, down black man, hit her up and talk to her about it and why he had a problem with it and then tell her. I ain't with this and if asked or whatever, I'm publicly saying so. If you got history with someone you talk to them about it first.

On a related note, Jason Black, has touched a nerve. A common attack on Jason Black is he has shown himself to Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer but not to his audience or not to black people. TBA has shown himself to everyone he interviewed in his movies. All 3. And personally, I think its smart not to put yourself out there. And stay as private and anonymous as possible. Why make yourself a target? You are fighting white supremacy and that in of itself makes you a target. I've never understood that. You judge him by his work. We know he's black. Racists like Robert Mercer, worth near a billion dollars don't give interviews, don't get photographed and they fund the most racist stuff from behind the scenes. That's smart. Black people often too concerned if we aren't out there showing our azz, instead of 'real bad boys move in silence' advice.

Again, for me is, I want to know how the guests on there gonna react. The staff, well, some need the money even if they have an issue and although all money isn't good money I am not the one paying their bills. The on air guests though, they will look coonish and it will be super awkward next program she has afterwards.

ART
    ART
    Not to mention, Nick Fuentes isn't just a blatant anti-Black racist, he's also a raging misogynistic white male. Pearly Things is a white female. That alone goes to show you that these white females (whether they are feminist ot not) will always identify and align with whiteness first and will put their womanhood dead last in order to continue to uphold white supremacy and anti-Black racism.

White females are among the biggest pickmes for anti-Black white supremacy and its white male race warriors.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    *SMH* Sooner or later, the mask will fall off, and THE real will be exposed everytime. Shocked? Nah. Oshay's tried for the longest time but he could only pretend but for so long.

ART
    ART
    I'm not really with the whole Passport Bros and Gender Warring thing at all. I have come across videos from Oshay Duke Jackson, but I couldn't bring myself to watch them. Now I know why.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    *SMH* Sooner or later, the mask will fall off, and THE real will be exposed everytime. Shocked? Nah. Oshay's tried for the longest time but he could only pretend but for so long.
    He and that obsidian dude went out bad. I never listened to them but I did used to listen to MTR but fell off him like 2 years ago because he did seem like he came at things like a Black man. He was a little too color blind for me. I can’t rock with that.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Oshay Duke Jackson has made a few videos saying he agreed with Jason Black's about Pearly Things. Not to the same degree and energy but he's critical. So, I give him credit for that. I guess TBA wants him to not only be more critical but also admit he was wrong about her. I've heard him mention her before. He didn't work with her when given an opportunity which I respect. He only works with black people.

It's a bad look for Obsidian though. I also know 100 percent the white red pill guys are watching this all very closely. It's true they are talking about white women. The white pill guys don't even see American asian women the same. And also to some extent Latina women. Tom Leykis who was doing red pill stuff from way, way back in the day, only dated latina women.

S.O.J.I.A.

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Sirach 12:10-13

"Never trust an enemy; his wickedness is as destructive as rust. Watch out, and be on guard against him, even if he acts ever so humble. He is like a metal mirror that rusts away if you don't keep it polished. Seat an enemy at your right hand, and the next thing you know he'll be trying to get your own place of honor. Put him next to you, and he will overthrow you. Then you will realize the truth of my words, and be stung with regret when you remember them. Nobody feels sorry for snake charmers or wild animal tamers who get bitten..."

S.O.J.I.A.

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    There are those who know racism exists and fight it, and those who know racism exists and go back to picking the cotton.

The "boyosphere" is full of cottonpickers.

ART
    ART
    They pick the cotton out of white females' panties and non-Black females' undergarments. They "hate" simping and whiteknighting, but will simp and whiteknight for a racist white female or non-Black equivalent faster than you can say "cancelled."

OTR

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black people have one weakness - we always let everyone in without critical assessment. Too friendly, too accepting, too forgiving hence why we get taken advantage of in business. We can't be nice, instead we have to be diligent and full of scrutiny for outsiders at all times. @PearlyThings infiltrated the black Manosphere pandering to men and BLACK MEN, yes BLACK MEN accepted her, invited her to their platforms and now a blonde is at the forefront of the Manosphere discussions. It's the BLACK MEN in the Manosphere's fault for allowing that to happen.

Black people's need to be validated by whitey is the biggest kryptonite we face as a race whether you are Black American, African, Carribbean or native South American. It's the same issue across the board. Stop letting white people in black spaces. They don't let you in theirs and watch you closely if you happen to infiltrate their circles.

Last edited:
    ART
    ART
    These sellout Black guys really think it's cute to bring in the racist minstrel acts like the Iggy Azaleas and blackfishing Bhad Barbies, deepthroat for Eminem as he "humbly" sits on their throne, put on and rock witn racist non-Blacks like the Jennifer Lopezes and Fat Joes, collab with the racist Lana Del Rays, defend and collab with racist Justin Biebers and 6ix9ines, etc?
    OTR
    OTR
    Black entertainers and celebrities are controlled. They're the biggest barrier to black progress because their influence is negative.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Black people have one weakness - we always let everyone in without critical assessment. Too friendly, too accepting, too forgiving hence why we get taken advantage of in business. We can't be nice, instead we have to be diligent and full of scrutiny for outsiders at all times. @PearlyThings infiltrated the black Manosphere pandering to men and BLACK MEN, yes BLACK MEN accepted her, invited her to their platforms and now a blonde is at the forefront of the Manosphere discussions. It's the BLACK MEN in Manosphere's fault for allowing that to happen.

Black people's need to be validated by whitey is the biggest kryptonite we face as a race whether you are Black American, African, Carribean or native South American. It's the same issue across the board. Stop letting white people in black spaces. They don't let you in theirs and watch you closely if you happen to infiltrate their circles.
    That's why we must fo our duty in assessments. ALL SKIN FOLK AIN'T KIN FOLK still holds true today! Extensive background checks, character & integrity will determine if they're with us or against us & THEY WILL BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY!

OTR
    OTR
    Yes, everyone including black folks should be vetted to ensure their intentions and actions do not bring harm to the black collective.
    B
    B1 rebel 365
    Yes, we should instigate a coon litmus test 😂 😂 for real though 👍🏿
    • Mad Props
    Reactions: ART

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jason Black is right, overall its a good thing. The next non Black person trying to get into the black manosphere will be looked at sideways.
    I don’t think so…coons gonna coon. Feathers will be ruffled for a bit and for a few weeks the Black coonoshphere will be walking on eggshells but they’ll go right back to the nonsense by end of April.

Jay
    Jay
    Yup. They also the same type of cats that would work with the FBI.
    B
    B1 rebel 365
    I disagree. When they see how little support there is for their lamentable hyper coonery, that even Judas Iscariot would be ashamed of for a flippin white women, I think they'll pipe down with their tails between their legs for the foreseeable. What an absolute bunch of pathetic embarrassing buckbroken black males - certainly not men!
    ART
    ART
    OTR

And just like so many of those Black sports players, actors, entertainers and whoever else who get into these interracial marriages / relationships with these whites and non-Blacks, they'll be the same ones on and off social media talking about how totally progressive and pro-Black their non-Black partners are. They'll be out here trying to convince themselves and everyone else on how woke, tolerant, totally not racist, and accepting their non-Black partners even if they are indeed raging racists (covertly or overtly). Many of them truly believe and try to convince us that their non-Black partners are borderline reincarnations of Black Freedom Riders or some shiit.

CarlX

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Where you stand on all that? Jason Black went all the way in and Oshay Duke Jackson, Obsidian and others have weighed in. Obsidian has weighed in, he backs her. He said he met with her personally and chopped up game. He's called out Jason Black. The one question I have for Obsidian is had she interviewed a known racist PRIOR would you have met up with her and still backed her? He met with her when she was only doing similar content.
    Oshay Duke Jackson has a few posts over the last few days specifically addressing it.
    The Black Manosphere DEFENDS @JustPearlyThings And Attacks @TheBusinessBroadcast
    My question now is her black staff and on air personalities. Where are they going to stand on this. My guess, the local black behind the scenes employees she has ain't doing jack, won't say anything to her about it and may even minimize it. Maybe. Just my guess. The on air folks gotta make tough decisions. It's a bad look to be still be on there.

I asked a question on here many months ago, 'Is there any white person with any decent amount of name recognition that is a proven ally?' I offered one or two possibilities but to be honest, I wouldn't co sign them unless I had history with them. I've and us as a people have been disappointed way too many times. Even historically I can't think of too many with a name who was supportive and didn't betray it. Einstein is the only one I can think of.
    Jason Black did a public service. It's disgraceful for Black men to cape for a white woman who feels comfortable enough to say what she said. The Black Manosphere is a total joke because it has no standards. They're willing to give Black women the brass knuckles, but white women get the velvet glove treatment. Pure 🦝-ery at its worst. Obsidian and Jackson are two grifter clowns who do absolutely nothing beneficial for the Black Community.

ART
    ART
    They notoriously "hate" simping and whiteknighting, but will simp and whiteknight for a racist white female or non-Black equivalent faster than you can say "cancelled." The Double Standards are completely UNREAL. These "alphas" and other manosphere folks are clearly breaking and violating their own rulebook. Why even take them seriously? They're no different and no better than these bootlicking, hypocritical, self-righteous, traitorous Black Christian church pastors like Rev. Amos Brown of the San Francisco NAACP / Cali Reparations Task Force.
    OTR
    OTR
    Great points!!!

B1General

Sixer
    zBucks
    Jason Black did a public service. It's disgraceful for Black men to cape for a white woman who feels comfortable enough to say what she said. The Black Manosphere is a total joke because it has no standards. They're willing to give Black women the brass knuckles, but white women get the velvet glove treatment. Pure 🦝-ery at its worst. Obsidian and Jackson are two grifter clowns who do absolutely nothing beneficial for the Black Community.
    When that bitch nigga Obsidian called the Black woman a bitch to defend JustRacistThings I couldn't believe my ears. Cooning at it's highest levels.

ART
    ART
    Obsidian, YOUR BLACKNESS IS REVOKED. 🗣

You are now revealed to be a Black-looking, self-hating, anti-Black, Sunken Place, white supremacist operative.

New New Atl GIF

BLACK PASS DENIED.

OBISIDIAN, GO JOIN PHIL BEAUFORT OF SOUTH CAROLINA AND TOMMY SOTOMAYOR IN THE COON CORNER. THEY ARE IN NEED OF VISITORS.
    ART
    ART
    Watching The Business Broadcast replays video.

The coonery is MUCH, MUCH worse than I thought.

Obsidian is a rabid raccoon. Its days are numbered.

Obsidian, YOUR BLACKNESS IS PERMANENTLY REVOKED. YOU ARE PERMANENTLY BUCKBROKEN AND IN THE HALL OF SHAME. 🗣

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    He and that obsidian dude went out bad. I never listened to them but I did used to listen to MTR but fell off him like 2 years ago because he did seem like he came at things like a Black man. He was a little too color blind for me. I can’t rock with that.
    I never heard of the obsidian guy. Now I know why. A typical undercover sambolite. However, I often watch Oshay. His content can be cool at times. Other times, eh! His views can be both very biased and warped. I can't say I'm actually shocked or surprised by Oshay's recent antics. Bruhs like Oshay who forever professes about being "PRO BLACK," but under the same breath bashes and on the sneak tip, throw jabs very condescending, as he did Jason Black, aaaaaaah, watch him! In the long run, his type aren't ever to be trusted. Jason Black, I feel brought fire and lit Oshay a new one. He might as well just come out and be the long lost son to Uncle Ruckus now. His party's over! *SMH*

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    When that bitch nigga Obsidian called the Black woman a bitch to defend JustRacistThings I couldn't believe my ears. Cooning at it's highest levels.
    Hope a bunch of sistas heard that 💩 & pulled up! 🥊🥊🥊🥊

ART
    ART
    His raccoon ass might as well crawl into some white coochie / sewerhole and die in it.

Self-hating Black males who take special pride in hating and attacking Black women (especially unprovoked or in mixed company) are damaged goods.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Clearly obsidian wants to drink this cave bishes bath water and probably sucked off Adam 22 already. That little short guy ought to be flogged.

ART
    ART
    Maybe he can add some bath salts to that bath water and then drink some and go even more crazy for that stank white poopoosy. Adam22 can feel free to do the same.

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Aaaaaaand that's when more real and true sistas need to band and drrriiiiiiive oreos dipped in marshmallow snarling, disrespectful, tired excuse, bastards like Obshitian faaaaaaar outta range!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I never heard of the obsidian guy. Now I know why. A typical undercover sambolite. However, I often watch Oshay. His content can be cool at times. Other times, eh! His views can be both very biased and warped. I can't say I'm actually shocked or surprised by Oshay's recent antics. Bruhs like Oshay who forever professes about being "PRO BLACK," but under the same breath bashes and on the sneak tip, throw jabs very condescending, as he did Jason Black, aaaaaaah, watch him! In the long run, his type aren't ever to be trusted. Jason Black, I feel brought fire and lit Oshay a new one. He might as well just come out and be the long lost son to Uncle Ruckus now. His party's over! *SMH*
    💯.

We can disagree on many of things but we can never agree on taking an outsider’s side against a Black person in public ever. Any Black person that is giving outsiders light within our community is an opp at this point. We already know what’s going to happen and it’s going to lead to appropriation and erasure.

I watched just pearly things ONE TIME and it was because she was on ItsComplicated. I don’t see how you could even GAF about what she gotta say as a Black man. They are the most coddled in the USA and we are the most oppressed, we won’t see the world the same.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Where do they find these coons? One day, and I hope its soon. He's gonna get his wake up call and be doing some 'splaining.

ART
    ART
    I don't like @TheRealMTR 's vibe and energy (it comes off as a bit too strong, confrontational and misogynistic to me), but one thing I'll say is based on the few videos I've seen from him that I came across, he will unapologetically call out white females on their BS. Same with Phillip Scott. We already know that The Business stays on violators' necks.

EDIT:

WAIT A MINUTE, I TAKE IT ALL BACK.

@TheRealMTR Downplays @JustPearlyThings Raci $t Comments

TheRealMTR is now Big Red Pill Simpin and Whiteknighting for a proud, openly racist white Karen?

TheRealMTR's BLACKNESS IS PERMANENTLY REVOKED.

New New Atl GIF

NO REDEEMING QUALITIES WHATSOEVER.

UNLIKEABLE ALL AROUND.

No wonder cancer got TheRealMTR.
    B
    B1 rebel 365
    I just don't have the mental stamina to hear/watch more buckbroken black males expressing more deference to a flippin white woman than they would to a black woman -absolutely insufferable to my psyche!! Can imagine how cringeworthy it is though 🙉🙉🙉🙈
    Reactions: ART

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black people have one weakness - we always let everyone in without critical assessment. Too friendly, too accepting, too forgiving hence why we get taken advantage of in business. We can't be nice, instead we have to be diligent and full of scrutiny for outsiders at all times. @PearlyThings infiltrated the black Manosphere pandering to men and BLACK MEN, yes BLACK MEN accepted her, invited her to their platforms and now a blonde is at the forefront of the Manosphere discussions. It's the BLACK MEN in Manosphere's fault for allowing that to happen.

Black people's need to be validated by whitey is the biggest kryptonite we face as a race whether you are Black American, African, Carribean or native South American. It's the same issue across the board. Stop letting white people in black spaces. They don't let you in theirs and watch you closely if you happen to infiltrate their circles.
    But the problem also extends beyond Whitey and onto the pastor and other high profile figures. We do not have a mindset of “this is my world and I will make it what I want” we have the mentality of “this is someone else’s world and I’m just going to find a massah to cuddle up under”. Then when we find that massah we defend him or her at all costs because we tie some part of our self worth to them. This has found us following tons of asshats like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Bayard Rustin, and more.

We go along to get along which makes sense in slavery but not when you can wake up and instantly determine your day without someone whipping you instantly. Even the so called enlightened people are just “go along to get along” people just with a more politically astute vocabulary.

We need to pick up some of Europe’s viciousness when it comes to our interests. We need to be able to King Louis people as needed when the evidence says it is required. Right now we’ll let feelings trump the facts which leads us to staying in horrible situations. White people in most cases are ready to tear some stuff up if they feel like they are getting short changed. Black people will sit there getting short changed and make every excuse up for why it’s ok.

- Black people voting for democrats and shaming those who don’t is feelings over facts.

- Black people caping for just pearly things eventhough she said racist things is feelings over facts.

You can see it in multiple aspects of our society. We place emotion over logic because logic shows us that we are up the creek without a paddle about to go over a waterfall and it’s scary. Better to just close your eyes and hope the fall doesn’t hurt too badly.

OTR
    OTR
    I agree 100%. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Bayard Rustin - all controlled opposition. It's like we are living in a loop:

For example; Black man gets put down by incompetent cops (race soldiers), black people protest on the streets, Al Sharpton or any of the sellouts you mentioned, come out & say a bunch of NOTHING to the press and at the funeral of the victim. The guilty cops get acquitted yet again, black people cry about it on social media and then a new rap song comes out, then it's back to twerking again. It's baffling.
    B
    B1 rebel 365
    You accurately highlighted some of our main character flaws as a group but thankfully not all of us have those traits. Not to mitigate your assessment or assuage destructive behaviours but a lot of it has to do with post traumatic slavery disorder which we never received therapy for let alone recognition like these other groups warring with each other and called it 'civil'. Our psychosis is generational and it's time for a purge to put an end to this malady that's tearing us apart and keeping us on a treadmill.

CarlX

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    He's a major coon. My Spidey sense told me years ago not to follow his content. I was right.

D

Deleted member 1946

But the problem also extends beyond Whitey and onto the pastor and other high profile figures. We do not have a mindset of “this is my world and I will make it what I want” we have the mentality of “this is someone else’s world and I’m just going to find a massah to cuddle up under”. Then when we find that massah we defend him or her at all costs because we tie some part of our self worth to them. This has found us following tons of asshats like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Bayard Rustin, and more.

We go along to get along which makes sense in slavery but not when you can wake up and instantly determine your day without someone whipping you instantly. Even the so called enlightened people are just “go along to get along” people just with a more politically astute vocabulary.

We need to pick up some of Europe’s viciousness when it comes to our interests. We need to be able to King Louis people as needed when the evidence says it is required. Right now we’ll let feelings trump the facts which leads us to staying in horrible situations. White people in most cases are ready to tear some stuff up if they feel like they are getting short changed. Black people will sit there getting short changed and make every excuse up for why it’s ok.

- Black people voting for democrats and shaming those who don’t is feelings over facts.

- Black people caping for just pearly things eventhough she said racist things is feelings over facts.

You can see it in multiple aspects of our society. We place emotion over logic because logic shows us that we are up the creek without a paddle about to go over a waterfall and it’s scary. Better to just close your eyes and hope the fall doesn’t hurt too badly.
    Eloquently said. I couldn't have said this any better. It is clear we don't want power.

B
    B1 rebel 365
    We definitely want power because we're tired of everyone else's bullshit only we're afraid of acquiring it because we've been dispossessed of it for millennia and don't remember how we ruled.
    D

Deleted member 1946

💯.

We can disagree on many of things but we can never agree on taking an outsider’s side against a Black person in public ever. Any Black person that is giving outsiders light within our community is an opp at this point. We already know what’s going to happen and it’s going to lead to appropriation and erasure.

I watched just pearly things ONE TIME and it was because she was on ItsComplicated. I don’t see how you could even GAF about what she gotta say as a Black man. They are the most coddled in the USA and we are the most oppressed, we won’t see the world the same.
    So true. They have safety nets that we don't have. We have to sink or swim on our own.

D

Deleted member 1946

Obsidian and Oshay had beef a couple years ago. That stuff was so funny seeing them going at each other online.

D

Deleted member 1946

I see they have a Black Manosphere conference coming up this summer in Atlanta. WTF. Who gonna attend that?

B
    B1 rebel 365
    😂😂😂👍🏿👊🏿 all the down low buckbroken black males will be in attendance
    Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    All jokes aside, Brother Educated, we need to keep an eye on that. It may be useful intel.