The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Zombie Drug

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    👀💀
    Personally I think it's poetic justice how those others were/are ALWAYS referring to us as zombies to shoot during the "zombie apocalypse" a.k.a the purge or SHTF/WROL but we keep seeing the opioids and low births rates hitting them HARD and I feel NOooooTHING!

cmblankstare

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wonder if this is what the bible meant when it said the dead would walk the earth. These people all look dead and infected like zombies. This is terrible. I hate seeing drug addictions take over people but you can't force someone to stay sober.

ART
    ART
    Enjoy the show.
    Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo
    Music Video Dancing GIF by Vevo
    Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I wonder if this is what the bible meant when it said the dead would walk the earth. These people all look dead and infected like zombies. This is terrible. I hate seeing drug addictions take over people but you can't force someone to stay sober.
    These people have always been labeled as THE WALKING DEAD. The dead will rise, is what The Bible is referring to, just as Jesus arose.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These people have always been labeled as THE WALKING DEAD. The dead will rise, is what The Bible is referring to, just as Jesus arose.
    Oh okay, thanks for clarifying. I was never good with understanding everything in it. I tend to learn and understand better through others when it comes to scripture.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Oh okay, thanks for clarifying. I was never good with understanding everything in it. I tend to learn and understand better through others when it comes to scripture.
    The government is up to something as well. Look up ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE & THE GOVERNMENT & you'll see lots of things. Military training for the Zombie Apocalypse, special weapons, ground & aerial tactics, etc. I'm almost certain they've used civilians as guinea pigs in experiments for upcoming tests.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The government is up to something as well. Look up ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE & THE GOVERNMENT & you'll see lots of things. Military training for the Zombie Apocalypse, special weapons, ground & aerial tactics, etc. I'm almost certain they've used civilians as guinea pigs in experiments for upcoming tests.
    I think if a zombie thing was going to happen, it would happen because of world governments funding crap they shouldn't be just like with covid. We all know that was man-made and these crazy people are out there doing who knows what else. They are going to get millions if not billions killed.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I think if a zombie thing was going to happen, it would happen because of world governments funding crap they shouldn't be just like with covid. We all know that was man-made and these crazy people are out there doing who knows what else. They are going to get millions if not billions killed.
    Those forced CoVid injections just might start the Zombie Apocalypse!
    We don't know what's in that 💩! All we know is people have died & it alters your DNA, but we don't know the extent. 🤷🏽‍♀️