Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

They ALWAYS Carry Out Injustice When Things Die Down.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Example 1:
In 2019, Austin Shuffield, a white supremacist from Dallas, pulled a gun on a black woman, L’Daijohnique Lee, over a parking spot. Austin Shuffield was heard hurling racial slurs and epithets at her and he knocked her phone away & beat her mercilessly. She’s was hospitalized with cranial swelling and a concussion.

3 years later in 2022 after the media stopped covering the story, the victim (L’Daijohnique Lee) seemed to "forgive, forgive" the racist, barbaric pale attacker (Austin Shuffield) for hammering and punching her repeatedly to the point she suffered from a concussion and internal head injuries. They both agreed to a plea deal.

Summary:
A plea bargain was reached in Austin Shuffield case
1. He has agreed to serve 4 days in Dallas county jail
2. He agreed to serve 90 days in Collin Co jail for separate DWI case;
3. He cannot appeal.
4. He agreed 5 1/2 years of probation.

FOUR DAYS IN JAIL?!
NO HATE CRIME CHARGES?
NO FELONY CHARGES?
NO GUN CHARGES?
WTF? THIS IS BARELY A SLAP ON THE WRIST.

"It is what it is. At the end of the day, justice was served."
–L'Daijohnique Lee, who was beat by Austin Shuffield in a 2019 Deep Ellum attack

Really? She thinks justice was served? Does she hear and love herself? He got more time in jail for a DWI charge than for assaulting and terrorizing a Black woman with a deadly weapon. This sounds more like she was pressured to make a concession.

Point of View:
This is your sister.

Lee "Sleaze" Merritt was once involved in this case by the way.

The Defense Team for the violent anti-Black racist (Austin Shuffield) was so happy that the media stopped covering the story and that Black community stopped paying attention to the story.

Shuffield’s defense expressed frustration at the felony conviction.
“This was a way to throw every aggravated felony charge at Mr. Shuffield in order to increase the chances or to satisfy a community that quite frankly three-and-a-half years ago was quite outraged,” said defense attorney Rebekah Perlstein.

Here's Rebekah Carrie Perlstein (of Scott H. Palmer, P.C)
we9zBgh.png

A Black woman is violently assaulted by a racist white male and this is Rebekah Perlstein's response?

Now if this was a white woman assaulted by a Black man, would Rebekah keep the same energy?

What camaraderie do both the racist white Jewish community and the racist white feminists have with the Black community again?

They are just as anti-Black racist and corrupt as their white male and non-Jewish white counterparts.

The only difference between the Marjorie Taylor Greene and Rebekah Perlstein is that one is a white supremacist that likes Dr. Dre and the other is a white supremacist that likes yoga and Starbucks.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Example 2:

8zojrkh.jpg

In 2019, racist white male David Steven Bell got a slap on the wrist for violently assaulting and beating on a minor (11 year old Black girl).

Police said David Steven Bell, 51, pushed and punched an 11-year-old girl in the face, knocking her to the ground. An incident report describes Bell as 6-foot-5 and 250 pounds.

Bell pleaded guilty of misdemeanor assault on a child under the age of 12, as well as one misdemeanor count of assault on a female for pushing a 13-year-old girl during the incident, according to the Buncombe County Clerk's office.

A second misdemeanor charge for pushing another 13-year-old girl was dismissed due to difficulties contacting the victim, according to District Attorney Todd Williams.

"Bell was sentenced to one 60 day suspended sentence and was placed on unsupervised probation for a period of 12 months," Williams wrote to the Citizen Times.

Bell is required to participate in a racial justice workshop within 90 days and complete anger management counseling, as well as paying a court fee of less than $200, the clerk said.

Video footage of the incident, which circulated widely on social media, drew ire due to the size and age difference between Bell and the children. Other internet spectators contend Bell was responding to a threat after having been pushed himself, also shown in the video.

Soon after the incident, Asheville attorney Andy Banzhoff issued a statement saying his client Bell was trying to help a woman who was being harassed by "a large pack of youths" at the mall. Banzhoff did not say in what manner the woman was being harassed.

Banzhoff added that Bell is undergoing long-term treatment for a traumatic brain injury and post-traumatic stress disorder. Bell felt threatened and regretted using physical force, he said.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
It's the actions of black people that piss me the f*ck off. I'd have filed civil lawsuits and take his house and move in it....straight up.

I notice a recurring theme too when it involves sisters. No husband, no man. I saw once some single mom and her kids, foreign black mom and I say that only because sadly, foreign blacks even when they gain citizenship some have this 'I'm just glad to be in America' mindset and let bigotry happen. See it as the cost to to be in America.

Anyway, racist neighbor was hurling insults at the kids too. Kids? Gloves are off. You let your kids be subject to that and nothing happens? F*ck your parenting skills.

Anyway, now I understand why Jason Black waits before riding for folks. We need to be like Chalky White.

ART
ART
Do you remember the story? Can you find and post it?

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Example 1:
    In 2019, Austin Shuffield, a white supremacist from Dallas, pulled a gun on a black woman, L’Daijohnique Lee, over a parking spot. Austin Shuffield was heard hurling racial slurs and epithets at her and he knocked her phone away & beat her mercilessly. She’s was hospitalized with cranial swelling and a concussion.

3 years later in 2022 after the media stopped covering the story, the victim (L’Daijohnique Lee) seemed to "forgive, forgive" the racist, barbaric pale attacker (Austin Shuffield) for hammering and punching her repeatedly to the point she suffered from a concussion and internal head injuries. They both agreed to a plea deal.

Summary:
    A plea bargain was reached in Austin Shuffield case
    1. He has agreed to serve 4 days in Dallas county jail
    2. He agreed to serve 90 days in Collin Co jail for separate DWI case;
    3. He cannot appeal.
    4. He agreed 5 1/2 years of probation.

FOUR DAYS IN JAIL?!
    NO HATE CRIME CHARGES?
    NO FELONY CHARGES?
    NO GUN CHARGES?
    WTF? THIS IS BARELY A SLAP ON THE WRIST.

"It is what it is. At the end of the day, justice was served."
    –L'Daijohnique Lee, who was beat by Austin Shuffield in a 2019 Deep Ellum attack

Really? She thinks justice was served? Does she hear and love herself? He got more time in jail for a DWI charge than for assaulting and terrorizing a Black woman with a deadly weapon. This sounds more like she was pressured to make a concession.

Point of View:
    This is your sister.

Lee "Sleaze" Merritt was once involved in this case by the way.

The Defense Team for the violent anti-Black racist (Austin Shuffield) was so happy that the media stopped covering the story and that Black community stopped paying attention to the story.

Shuffield’s defense expressed frustration at the felony conviction.
    “This was a way to throw every aggravated felony charge at Mr. Shuffield in order to increase the chances or to satisfy a community that quite frankly three-and-a-half years ago was quite outraged,” said defense attorney Rebekah Perlstein.

Here's Rebekah Carrie Perlstein (of Scott H. Palmer, P.C)
    we9zBgh.png

A Black woman is violently assaulted by a racist white male and this is Rebekah Perlstein's response?

Now if this was a white woman assaulted by a Black man, would Rebekah keep the same energy?

What camaraderie do both the racist white Jewish community and the racist white feminists have with the Black community again?

They are just as anti-Black racist and corrupt as their white male and non-Jewish white counterparts.

The only difference between the Marjorie Taylor Greene and Rebekah Perlstein is that one is a white supremacist that likes Dr. Dre and the other is a white supremacist that likes yoga and Starbucks.

They still want Chris Brown's head on a platter! This sister didn't have any brothers, a father, some uncles or some hitters to handle this. This forgive sh*t is for the birds!

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    It's the actions of black people that piss me the f*ck off. I'd have filed civil lawsuits and take his house and move in it....straight up.

I notice a recurring theme too when it involves sisters. No husband, no man. I saw once some single mom and her kids, foreign black mom and I say that only because sadly, foreign blacks even when they gain citizenship some have this 'I'm just glad to be in America' mindset and let bigotry happen. See it as the cost to to be in America.

Anyway, racist neighbor was hurling insults at the kids too. Kids? Gloves are off. You let your kids be subject to that and nothing happens? F*ck your parenting skills.

Anyway, now I understand why Jason Black waits before riding for folks. We need to be like Chalky White.

"These here my daddy's tools"