The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

They are getting braver and braver!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    These groomers and pedophiles are getting more bold.

This Australian woman, age 45, got busted sleeping with a 14 year old boy... Yes, 14 YEARS OLD.

I know boys will be boys but this is too much. A 14 year old boy isn't even fully developed yet. This is just all kinds of wrong.

feat-savannah-daisley-05.jpg

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    We should first of all look at what kind of relationship that this little boy has with that woman. Maybe his teacher at school or something. I strongly doubt dude has any kind of attraction towards that woman because this is too much.
    There will definitely be a good connection between them which she took advantage of. I'm sure the boy wouldn't have any means of saying no to her because she would have him under control. They might live in the same neighbourhood or his teacher just like you suggested. This is really bad. I hope she gets locked up.

FeverPitch

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    BTW this is not a case of predators getting braver or bolder.
    Across global society, we don't think of women as sexual predators.
    Because of that, female predators have unfettered access to children.
    American teachers have been molesting students in droves for decades.
    We don't address the epidemic because both men and women feel that boys can't be molested by women.
    They feel like the boys like it therefore it's not a crime.
    We treat these stories as isolated incidents when they're not.
    If you ask some men you know about their childhood babysitters, you're going to hear things that will shock you.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    BTW this is not a case of predators getting braver or bolder.
    Across global society, we don't think of women as sexual predators.
    Because of that, female predators have unfettered access to children.
    American teachers have been molesting students in droves for decades.
    We don't address the epidemic because both men and women feel that boys can't be molested by women.
    They feel like the boys like it therefore it's not a crime.
    We treat these stories as isolated incidents when they're not.
    If you ask some men you know about their childhood babysitters, you're going to hear things that will shock you.
    Part of it boils down to males not being seem as victims which is disgusting. No matter if it’s domestic violence, rape, etc…society see it as a joke. There are no safe havens for abused males. Wife smacking you and you restrain yourself, the cops tell you to leave your own place with nowhere to go and no shelters will accept you because you’re a man. It all creates this sick society where women are princesses who do no wrong.

ladytlw67

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As a woman, I agree with everything you just said. Older women have sex with young boys has never been demonized the way it has for men. I mean, you even see it on some of these television shows and movies glorifying and even normalizing these encounters. It is disgusting no matter who does it.

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As a woman, I agree with everything you just said. Older women have sex with young boys has never been demonized the way it has for men. I mean, you even see it on some of these television shows and movies glorifying and even normalizing these encounters. It is disgusting no matter who does it.

Men have to make it taboo. Getting an older woman shouldn’t be looked upon as a badge of honor. Not all men see it this way but I’ve seen my fair share make it look like it was something to aspire too.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

This Australian woman, age 45, got busted sleeping with a 14 year old boy... Yes, 14 YEARS OLD.

I know boys will be boys but this is too much. A 14 year old boy isn't even fully developed yet. This is just all kinds of wrong.

View attachment 3317
    SMH Sickk minded with NO ass, hips and only a side of Breast.

FeverPitch

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

View attachment 3317
    But they wanna stigmatise black people with sexual degeneracy! Bet she doesn't get a 30 year sentence or put on sex offender register.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    This is so horrible. I have 3 boys and I simply can't say what I will do if anyone tries to abuse them. It is so sad that a woman,who is supposed to protect is the one preying on this young one. So 😢
    Protect them from an early age by warning them of such immoral exploitative conduct by white women in particular who abuse their position of trust as teachers to seduce them. After that, up to them how they choose to respond if faced with that predicament so you won't have to do any jail time.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    But they wanna stigmatise black people with sexual degeneracy! Bet she doesn't get a 30 year sentence or put on sex offender register.
    You RARELY hear about black men or women going after kids sexually. This is worse than being loose and hoe'n around, this is child abuse and for whatever reason, it is always white people!

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    This is so horrible. I have 3 boys and I simply can't say what I will do if anyone tries to abuse them. It is so sad that a woman,who is supposed to protect is the one preying on this young one. So 😢
    That's how they are rigged. They are so insecure that they can't mix up with their age range in men but they will be very comfortable destroying kids lives because they can exert full control over them and even pressure them into not saying anything.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View attachment 3317
    A predator in a human form. I always feel disgusted seeing this kind of update all the time. It's becoming very common lately for these ladies and I'm beginning to think they run some sort of a coven for themselves. Our kids are no longer safe around those old enough to be their mother.

FeverPitch

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think its important for women to be aware of this, not only to protect their sons, but to understand that this type of thing creates damaged men who are dysfunctional in their adult relationships.
    Often, they don't even realized that they were victimized as children, and the effect it has on how they deal with women.
    A good example is Chris Brown. He was raped by a woman when he was 8 years old.
    He simply thought of it as losing his virginity.
    It was widely speculated that at the beginning of his career as a teenager, he was in sexual relationship with his former manager, who is 20 years older than him.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    A predator in a human form. I always feel disgusted seeing this kind of update all the time. It's becoming very common lately for these ladies and I'm beginning to think they run some sort of a coven for themselves. Our kids are no longer safe around those old enough to be their mother.
    A lot of women in politics and Hollyweird have ties to pedo rings. Hillary and Oprah are two of them I know for sure. We have to be watchful and mindful of women who have no issue throwing children to the wolves, they are more evil than men!

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    A lot of women in politics and Hollyweird have ties to pedo rings. Hillary and Oprah are two of them I know for sure. We have to be watchful and mindful of women who have no issue throwing children to the wolves, they are more evil than men!
    Our kids are no longer safe any more. Where do we go from here? From getting killed like games, marginalised like we aren't human beings and now our kids being molested by those who are supposed to protect them. It's a horrible world we live in right now.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Our kids are no longer safe any more. Where do we go from here? From getting killed like games, marginalised like we aren't human beings and now our kids being molested by those who are supposed to protect them. It's a horrible world we live in right now.
    It is part of the reason I am not rushing to have kids at this moment. Part of me is really scared to bring more into this world knowing this crap is only getting worse and worse.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    DAMN Right‼️ Keep that little FILTHY Pedo in the Jailhouse until it’s time to go to court. Make her show up at her hearing in ORANGE.
    Next thing you're going to hear is one flimsy line and she's gonna get a slap on the head and let her out in no time. Isn't she a White? They all do the same thing. I'm disgusted by a mere sight of them.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Its sounds crazy though but things like this happens on a daily without notice her cup got full and she was caught, in as much as we try to protect our female child let's also be cautious about the kind of women we allow to handle our boys.
    They are predators in human forms!! They are the one's that are supposed to take care of our kids but they turn to prey on our kids. If any of them do that to my kid, they will never see the last of me. I will make sure that they see hell.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    America’s agenda is going to further alienate it from the rest of the world. We are heading into some rough waters. I have never seen so much pushback publicly in regards to American foreign policy or corporations.
    That is a great deal of the BEEF with America. In many of these countries when people encounter Americans, immediately before they even give thought to the BS Foreign Policy, what they see, more offer than not, in the physical being & presence of an American is a brutish, Buck wild savage that imports that very same culture via an overwhelming Media apparatus. And we need or should separate in ideology so swiftly that culturally & socially it reverberates like a monsoon across the globe. But instead of doing so we have people endorsing people like Beyoncé, who writes in a poem “ I will take the pages from the Holy Book & plug my Menses” or Lil Nas X giving lap dances to the symbolic manifestation of pure evil.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Yes because sodomy is such an imperative priority for black people everywhere and so not an appeasement for birth dearth white society!

It's so telling of these racist bastards that of all the intelligent questions to ask they chose to focus on THE most irrelevant topic that's incongruent with a country grappling to get its economy right to meet the needs of its growing population in a globalist world.

He should simply have asked her why do they, white westerners, see that as a priority for Africa that does not have a comparable infrastructure or economy and what benefit does it provide in their economy and society that Kenya should emulate? Did that lifestyle not spark an HIV epidemic?! How's that a phucking priority!

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    America’s agenda is going to further alienate it from the rest of the world. We are heading into some rough waters. I have never seen so much pushback publicly in regards to American foreign policy or corporations.
    It's all down to the system in place that runs everything in the country now. I wonder if they ever care about the past precedents in what used to work for the country and in favor of the majority of the masses.