Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw some people talking about this and I couldn't believe it. Apparently, Harvard Medical school is starting classes about providing healthcare to INFANTS that are LGBT+.... WTF IS THIS!?

“Students at Harvard Medical School can learn about how to provide healthcare to infants who are supposedly LGBTQIA+, according to a course catalog description.”
    I know it is FOX but they seem to be the only ones talking about it.

They are just letting people assume INFANTS are gay, trans, queer, etc. which has no grounds in logic. Just think of how many children this will abuse.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They keep changing stuff and moving goalposts. How the hell does anyone know if an INFANT is LGBT+ when people still can't even figure out which adults are certainly LGBT+ due to many of them hiding their LGBTQ+ side well enough?

First they said that you can't always tell a person is LGBTQ+ based on their looks and interests, how they dress, how they walk and talk, stereotypes, and how they act. Now, they claim you can tell if a baby is gay or trans?

They were never even able to confirm the "gay gene" and claimed that being LGBTQ+ is likely due to something biological happening in a mother's womb. But even after the baby is born, you still don't know if they are LGBTQ. You can suspect that a child is LGBTQ, but still may not know for sure.

I think if it is discovered that they can detect LGBTQ+ babies in the womb, they still won't allow for early detection like they do for disabilities like Down syndrome as way to prevent people (who don't want LGBTQ children) to abort them and because "being LGBTQ is not a disability/disease/disorder."

The agenda is clear though. They want a world of nothing but LGBTQ+ people.

Stan Zero

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    How does one claim an infant is gay, straight, or anything? Let kids live their damn lives and find out who they are on their own. Parents need to stop guiding their kids into certain directions especially if it has to do with ones sexual orientation, because it's only going to further alienate your children against you if you try to push them to be someone they're not.

As well, there isn't a test you can take to tell if you're gay, straight or want to be a different sex. It all just sounds like woke parents wanting to direct their children to be just like them, because god forbid they have a straight child, can't have that now can we.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    OK... maybe I'm missing something... but how does AN INFANT knw what their sexual orientation/preference is BEFORE their sexual organs fully develop???
    You ain't missing anything. These people are trying to tell everyone, without a basis in reality or science, that infants can be determined to be gay, trans, whatever.

If you look into the history of this gender nonsense, you will find that the dude who established it was running experiments on children, he had toddlers sexually touching each other... he forced a little boy to grow up as a girl after a botched circumcision... He was a twin. He hated girly things and hated himself. They kept pushing the hormones on him and trans BS. They finally told him he wasn't a girl and and he started to attempt detransitioning only to take his own life a few years later. His twin brother died of a drug overdose shortly after. THIS is what they want. They want the youth messed up and dependent on the state.

I am beginning to think this is a plan to just strap a bunch of useless people into some sort of virtual reality world... they will live in pods, be fed bugs, and won't know any different... they will be "happy".

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Right, so lets see if this is correct...

Too young to vote and decide who should be in government
    Too young to get a drivers license
    Too young to own a credit card
    Need a permission slip from their parents to go on a school trip
    Too young to be in employment
    Too young to join the military...
    But old enough to decide on their sexuality?
    randomdudeconfused

Make it make sense.

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    "I'm white and I say so' trumps everything.

Nat Turner

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw some people talking about this and I couldn't believe it. Apparently, Harvard Medical school is starting classes about providing healthcare to INFANTS that are LGBT+.... WTF IS THIS!?

“Students at Harvard Medical School can learn about how to provide healthcare to infants who are supposedly LGBTQIA+, according to a course catalog description.”
    I know it is FOX but they seem to be the only ones talking about it.

They are just letting people assume INFANTS are gay, trans, queer, etc. which has no grounds in logic. Just think of how many children this will abuse.
    These DEMONS are masters of deception! I’m not hateful! I’m a freak too! Just lay off the kids! It’s just that below a certain age you ain’t ANY KIND OF SEXUAL PERIODTT!

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't get any of this. Why it is being promoted. Why people are so openly willing to sexualize kids. The only thing this shows me as that people in power and people with the most wealth in the world want to be able to enjoy children freely. It is disgusting. If they tried pushing this crap at the clinic I work in, I will straight up quit.