Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have been watching the markets lately and word has it, they want our banks to crash so they can roll out some fed coin BS that is 100% digital. There are rumors they are going to try for it either this July or next. The plan seems to be to force the banks to crash and then the government will be all "don't worry, your money is safe and you can access it by downloading this app and converting it to fed coin!"... Man I am not trusting this. If they are able to get rid of physical dollars, it is game over. These old as white racists will enslave us all.

Keep an eye on it and research it. This is not looking good. I know it is probably just a conspiracy theory at this point but how many of those have been proven to be correct in the last 5 years? Too damn many!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't even know if we can stop it at this point cause I know this is what the old white overlords want. On a world scale too, not just in the US. They want to control us. I swear my dad is right... He keep saying this is the mark of the beast. We won't be able to buy, sell, trade, etc. without government permission.

Keke Petty

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have been watching the markets lately and word has it, they want our banks to crash so they can roll out some fed coin BS that is 100% digital. There are rumors they are going to try for it either this July or next. The plan seems to be to force the banks to crash and then the government will be all "don't worry, your money is safe and you can access it by downloading this app and converting it to fed coin!"... Man I am not trusting this. If they are able to get rid of physical dollars, it is game over. These old as white racists will enslave us all.

Keep an eye on it and research it. This is not looking good. I know it is probably just a conspiracy theory at this point but how many of those have been proven to be correct in the last 5 years? Too damn many!
    I’m afraid the only way to protect ourselves is to buy resources like silver & gold. It seems like many have realized it coz I heard gold went up a lot.