Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t know if MKULTRA is real but he is about to find out.
    Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Keke Petty

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I knew they would but I heard it was NY Times who found out who he was b4 the Feds. It seems like the govt is losing their grasp on the ppl. I have a good feeling more ppl will release top secret stuff. This new generation love clout more than honor. Good. This is the era of truth. American govt is going to be made accountable for their deeds.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This new generation love clout more than honor. Good. This is the era of truth. American govt is going to be made accountable for their deeds.

In this instance, I don't think clout was the motivation. High level officials are profiled thoroughly to prevent that sort of thing.

Imo, I think there's still an internal divide within the system. A lot of people are tired watching the govt give billions to Ukraine and from the inside, they're tired of watching the country lose another war. I don't think many people in DC like Biden at all.

But I also wouldn't be surprised if another agency is involved like mossad. They been known to infiltrate the highest offices.