Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    So now Biden and his team of morons are considering doing a nationwide ban on gas stoves.

WTF is wrong with these people? I know they are trying to claim this will make a difference with climate change but it won't. If anything, it will be worse for the planet as the materials used in electric stoves require more destruction to the planet to build. This some bull though cause most restaurants work with flame to cook. I know for me, I can't cook anything proper without a gas stove. I need the flame to do the work.

I'm pissed.

Angry Season 9 GIF by Shameless

Keke Petty

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So now Biden and his team of morons are considering doing a nationwide ban on gas stoves.

WTF is wrong with these people? I know they are trying to claim this will make a difference with climate change but it won't. If anything, it will be worse for the planet as the materials used in electric stoves require more destruction to the planet to build. This some bull though cause most restaurants work with flame to cook. I know for me, I can't cook anything proper without a gas stove. I need the flame to do the work.

I'm pissed.

I swear, they have a power trip going on. They want to control everything we do.

Banks

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Saw it coming, with how we're moving away from gas vehicles, we're going to see more and more moving away from gas stoves and gas heating. I hear gas stoves are awful for the environment, but I don't know how much better an electric stove would be. It's all pollution either way, so it's one bad thing replacing another bad thing.

How would they enact a rule where they ban gas stoves? Do they plan to buy every gas stove owner an electric one to replace it?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was initially under the impression that they were planning to rob us of our natural gas and send it all to Nazi Ukraine by force for "reasons", until I did more research.

They say that induction ovens are supposed to be better than gas and electric stoves. They claim gas stoves causes pollution and can worsen health conditions such as asthma. And electric ovens are not reliable, especially during power outages.

That being said, are any of these bastards and heifers going to cover my new induction oven? SOEskeptical

Until then, leave my gas oven alone.

Prof_Cos

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I'm pissed.

I saw an article about this earlier but didn't read it. Wow...

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Some people were saying his reasoning is because gas stones cause too much asthma in children.

I never once heard of a kid getting asthma from a damn gas stove. NOT ONE. These people are just being assholes.
    Unless these ppl in charge knew about this all along and refused to tell us until now. Either way, they are in the wrong.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Stan Zero

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Some people were saying his reasoning is because gas stones cause too much asthma in children.

I never once heard of a kid getting asthma from a damn gas stove. NOT ONE. These people are just being assholes.
    lol I grew up with asthma and we always used gas stoves. I can't say it ever caused me any issues growing up. My parents smoked cigs a lot, and that I remember was an issue, but I don't recall ever having issues with a gas stove and my asthma acting up because of it.

Gas grills should be banned. Any man who doesn't cook on charcoal needs to be locked up immediately!

View attachment 6340
    Best way to go for sure.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Unless these ppl in charge knew about this all along and refused to tell us until now. Either way, they are in the wrong.
    They are always lying. My bro said this has more to do with wanting to control everything. Like if they can get everyone fully dependent on tech and electric, it makes it easier to punish people when they step out of line.