Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

Just a handful of current stories and events.

I am convinced they want WW3. They want it for population control. They want it for stripping rights. If you are able-bodied and under the age of 25, you better hope they don't start a lottery cause the US military is down by like 40% in recruitment. They are going to be looking to force enlist people if war breaks out.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Just a handful of current stories and events.

I am convinced they want WW3. They want it for population control. They want it for stripping rights. If you are able-bodied and under the age of 25, you better hope they don't start a lottery cause the US military is down by like 40% in recruitment. They are going to be looking to force enlist people if war breaks out.
    View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=WZ5vyrDFDyc&feature=share

zBucks
    It does feel like we're on the cusp of a new world war, but I don't think it'll come to that. I think Russia is preoccupied with Ukraine. As for North Korea, they always seem to do this when shit hits the fan, they like to show off that they can attack too. It's just them wanting attention I believe. I don't see them joining this war.

BlackOx360

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    B1 Sir I believe we are in the early days of something as well and it's not good, I'm sensing early ww1 from what I've read. Personally it makes me afraid for my children because they are now prime military age, I did my time in the sand box I don't want the same for my children or any other black child we don't ever have anything to do with it but we keep getting pulled into their wars.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    B1 Sir I believe we are in the early days of something as well and it's not good, I'm sensing early ww1 from what I've read. Personally it makes me afraid for my children because they are now prime military age, I did my time in the sand box I don't want the same for my children or any other black child we don't ever have anything to do with it but we keep getting pulled into their wars.
    Most people don't have anything to do with it. These egotistical nutjobs need to fight their own wars. They should make it a law that if you start a war, you need to be out there fighting it. So if the US were to start one, Biden and all our politicians would need to be doing something in the war too. It makes no sense for millions to die for these people because they wanna fight over oil, land, or whatever.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We are about to see if pop off soon if the USA refuses to accept its place in a world with multiple super powers. Ukraine will either be where the USA concedes or where it pushes the line and starts WW3.

What I believe will happen in a WW3 scenario is that China is going to get Taiwan, North Korea is going to hit South Korea and possibly Japan. Russia is going to continue pushing into Ukraine and they will force the USA to have multiple fronts with a ton of logistical challenges.

They will then fight until the USA collapses economically. Hence why everyone needs to be paying attention to what ProMoatBlack Mrs. BLACKRADICAL and MarleyK20 and YahudahQueen96 are talking about in their self sufficiency threads.

E

educatedman23

We are already in WW3. WW3 started back in or before 1965. The reason I know this is that I read an official government document from June 1965 that said something to the effect of "Most do not know it but we have already entered into World War 3, and it will be a silent war." This is why everything we wear or eat has poison in it. This is why most things on TV is nothing but garbage with sellouts all over the place. This is why most people with the big social media pages push the things they do.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    New York, L.A. and Washington D.C. are prime targets for these attacks. Be prepare to hunker down in the middle of a tall building or in a parking garage. When they call the alarm be prepared to hunker down immediately.
    -Prepare an emergency kit for home & car
    -Include flashlight,water,first aid kit(know how to use first aid kit) granola bar or beef jerky,radio,protection of some sort
    -Meeting place for family
    -Do not attempt to get on highways or interstates they will be jammed
    - Use backroads if you want to escape
    -Remain calm communications may be down
    -If you're trapped,you may have to save yourself

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We are already in WW3. WW3 started back in or before 1965. The reason I know this is that I read an official government document from June 1965 that said something to the effect of "Most do not know it but we have already entered into World War 3, and it will be a silent war." This is why everything we wear or eat has poison in it. This is why most things on TV is nothing but garbage with sellouts all over the place. This is why most people with the big social media pages push the things they do.

Well they set the tone for WW3 right after WW2 when the USA started trying to screw the USSR out of any and all spoils from the defeat of the Nazis. In fact, the USA really didn't disagree with the Nazis and supported them as much as they could. The USA even put a Nazi in charge of the security apparatus in West Germany.

New York, L.A. and Washington D.C. are prime targets for these attacks. Be prepare to hunker down in the middle of a tall building or in a parking garage. When they call the alarm be prepared to hunker down immediately.
    -Prepare an emergency kit for home & car
    -Include flashlight,water,first aid kit(know how to use first aid kit) granola bar or beef jerky,radio,protection of some sort
    -Meeting place for family
    -Do not attempt to get on highways or interstates they will be jammed
    - Use backroads if you want to escape
    -Remain calm communications may be down
    -If you're trapped,you may have to save yourself
    When the media starts pushing disaster prep and readiness you know they are really trying to tell us something. We have signs up in Los Angeles saying "If you can plan a b-day party you can plan for a disaster". Every time I see them I'm like:

Interested GIF by reactionseditor

"What do you think is going to happen Mr. Billboard?"

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We are about to see if pop off soon if the USA refuses to accept its place in a world with multiple super powers. Ukraine will either be where the USA concedes or where it pushes the line and starts WW3.

What I believe will happen in a WW3 scenario is that China is going to get Taiwan, North Korea is going to hit South Korea and possibly Japan. Russia is going to continue pushing into Ukraine and they will force the USA to have multiple fronts with a ton of logistical challenges.

They will then fight until the USA collapses economically. Hence why everyone needs to be paying attention to what ProMoatBlack Mrs. BLACKRADICAL and MarleyK20 and YahudahQueen96 are talking about in their self sufficiency threads.
    Yes sir. It's not a game and you want to be in a position where you don't have to worry about having food water shelter power and family at your disposal. Once the bombs start flying the modern as we know it will cease. Hence you gotta be ahead of the curve before everything goes to backwwoods

18breaths

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I believe the best prepping anyone can do is become knowledgeable of survival techniques. Edible plants, hunting, food prep and storage, seed retrieval, chicken raising, waste recycling to fertilizer, collecting fresh water etc….

Anything you hoard can be used up, broken or taken away. Knowledge is king.
    Its good to store things, not knocking it. But what next? I know this guy (yt) brags about his guns and survival food stored in sheds on his property. He says it’s for coming civil war. He lives over hour from work. I ask him what he gonna do if “ish” hit the fan while he’s at work and hwy is blocked and can’t get to his sheds.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I believe the best prepping anyone can do is become knowledgeable of survival techniques. Edible plants, hunting, food prep and storage, seed retrieval, chicken raising, waste recycling to fertilizer, collecting fresh water etc….

Anything you hoard can be used up, broken or taken away. Knowledge is king.
    Its good to store things, not knocking it. But what next? I know this guy (yt) brags about his guns and survival food stored in sheds on his property. He says it’s for coming civil war. He lives over hour from work. I ask him what he gonna do if “ish” hit the fan while he’s at work and hwy is blocked and can’t get to his sheds.
    Check out our self-sufficiency thread.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black people must do one of two things, prepare to stay here in hell or exit this nation to a safer space free of direct conflict. Unfortunately, no one is escaping the new world order, not the industrialized nations anyway. If you're young you should be concerned about the draft. It's coming. America can't fight the WW and not replenish its troops. They are spread thin. If you haven't been planning on being self-sufficient, you're almost too late. You need to be buying canned goods, mylar bags of all, and oxygen absorbers for long-term food storage, seeds, organic gardening books and supplies, and other items you need to survive off the grid. If you are not prepared you're going to take that mark.

The Federal Reserve is getting ready to implement the social credit score pilot program at the nation's 6 largest banks. America has stockpiled radiation exposure meds. They know we are going to be struck here, possibly by dirty bombs, but it could be EMPs. Black folks should've been prepping for years. With inflation, it's impossible to get much done now unless you have money. If you got a 401K or pension, you should consider using some of that money to purchase things you need now.

This nation is being propped up artificially. When it falls, it's all falling down and all hell is breaking loose. Please understand these folks will have no mercy for us. You need to be stocked up and prepared to stay indoors for a significant amount of time or leave the states altogether. It seems no matter where you turn, all roads lead to the NWO. Black people all over the earth are in a precarious predicament. We need a supernatural exodus, and I'm really praying for one.

It really seems prophecy is unfolding right before our eyes. Many of us aren't going to make it. I've made peace with that. We're not going to be able to save all of us. Can't say we didn't try though. Thanks, Jay for providing a safe space for us. I'm being censored off the charts.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know all the ins and outs of things but my dad was saying WW3 dates back to the 70's when they switched from the gold standard. They started using oil to back USD and these "wars" that have happened since then all tie into that.

Either way, make sure you have a good group around you and prepare yourselves just in case. Stock some supplies and have a plan.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s definitely shaping up before our eyes and it’s scary because most of us are not prepared to live in a USA that is not the sole world power on the globe. The economic impacts of it will change our lifestyles and make social mobility even harder than it is today.

I think what we are witnessing is the world divesting itself from the US economically. This will nullify a lot of the economic bullying the USA does via sanctions or the outright theft of money like they did with Russia once the Ukraine war kicked off.

Once there is a partition between the global economy and the US that’s when the flexing is going to get real. Other nations will proudly tell the USA to get lost when it makes demands and the won’t be able to just send Marines because of the new coalitions that are being formed.

I fully expect to see China making a move on Taiwan in the next 10 - 20 years and when it does USA’s “us vs them” posture it likes to take aint gonna look like enduring freedom. A lot of countries it usually bullies are going to be like:

Sesame Street Idk GIF

E

educatedman23

World War 3 has been going on for decades now according to documents I have read from "the powers that be." In June 1965, they stated that most people are unaware that World War 3 has started which is a silent war on all the people. When people talk about they want to start WW3, I want them to understand it has already started decades ago. People must be talking about WW4.