Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm glad someone is speaking some truth in this luny society.
    It has to be women who speak up. When straight men tried to say that society was headed down the wrong path, we were told to shut up and mind our business.
    That's exactly what we did, and now supporting the trans agenda is starting to backfire on biological females.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It has to be women who speak up. When straight men tried to say that society was headed down the wrong path, we were told to shut up and mind our business.
    That's exactly what we did, and now supporting the trans agenda is starting to backfire on biological females.
    Crazy how they were all about Women's rights but then let men sample all over their rights just because the man had a wig on.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You can't assume that you have to ask how they identify.
    You're right, I was wrong. The term "woman" is so 2021. The proper pronoun is probably something like noncisgender he/she/xhe double whopper with cheese or sum.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You're right, I was wrong. The term "woman" is so 2021. The proper pronoun is probably something like noncisgender he/she/xhe double whopper with cheese or sum.

I just don't see how we can keep you as a mod with you being so insensitive. usher laugh

D

Deleted member 191

The lack of empathy and sensitivity that is taking place in this thread....This platform is a breeding ground for hate speech and
    I'm calling on the power of cancel culture on ALL of yall!!!

she-ra 80s GIF

D

Deleted member 191

But in real life yall, if this isn't a lesson to society about raising your kids to understand failure, teaching your kids that life isn't fuckin' burger king, you can't always have it your way. You have to sometimes let go and move on. Then I don't know what is.

These failed white men, who have been told by their white mothers because lets be real non-black fathers are less involved in the upbringing and raising of their children. (The truth about Black fatherhood | Legacy) So they're constantly being coddled by mommy. Then, when the spoiled little dipshit is an adult, they think coddling is par for the course in the real world. And since a little temper tantrum is all it took for Mommy to give you what you wanted, well hell, I'll do the performance in the real world and sadly, because the dominant society IS who it IS, they're getting away with it. So when we folks like Macy Gray or Black people or J.K (fucking) Rowling speak out against this bullshit, we all look like the fuckin' bad guys when all anyone did was state a fucking fact. This is another example among the plethora that are available, of failed white males, looking to be victimized and oppressed in a world where the deck was stacked in their favor and THEY STILL FUCKING LOST or ARE CONTINUING TO LOSE!!!

ok rant over. As you all were family.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Ok WTF is the problem? She told no lies at all as a matter of fact when someone "black" with her prominence we need to stand up for and with her. You know its those Trans and the she/he bunch that are the main ones causing all these problems, crying wolf at EVERY little thing that they think is a jab to them.
    These people (along with lesbians' and gays) will NOT force any of mine to accept them and that warped way of living at ANY cost GD. These sick MF's make a GD video talkin about "We are coming for your kids"? No No No!!!!
    Ok I am going to tell you how this all pans out. These backwards sick people are going to turn out a straight young male or female from a strong Heterosexual family base and it will be those male family members (and maybe some of the females) to make a violent public example of the culprits and it must be like that because how they are going now if we dont play their game they want to cancel us.
    I dont have any of those confused tranny's or she-he/he-she bunch, I have a few of the so called normal Gays and bull daggars and they already know how I am cut and how my grandfather raised me to be.

We on #TeamGray over here.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    But in real life yall, if this isn't a lesson to society about raising your kids to understand failure, teaching your kids that life isn't fuckin' burger king, you can't always have it your way. You have to sometimes let go and move on. Then I don't know what is.

These failed white men, who have been told by their white mothers because lets be real non-black fathers are less involved in the upbringing and raising of their children. (The truth about Black fatherhood | Legacy) So they're constantly being coddled by mommy. Then, when the spoiled little dipshit is an adult, they think coddling is par for the course in the real world. And since a little temper tantrum is all it took for Mommy to give you what you wanted, well hell, I'll do the performance in the real world and sadly, because the dominant society IS who it IS, they're getting away with it. So when we folks like Macy Gray or Black people or J.K (fucking) Rowling speak out against this bullshit, we all look like the fuckin' bad guys when all anyone did was state a fucking fact. This is another example among the plethora that are available, of failed white males, looking to be victimized and oppressed in a world where the deck was stacked in their favor and THEY STILL FUCKING LOST or ARE CONTINUING TO LOSE!!!

You nailed it.

Whiny
    Petulant
    Childress
    Entitled

White males wanting to dress up as women and you MUST affirm them.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If this isn't a lizard then the logic doesn't add up. Nobody should need to submit to european's precarious and forever expedient definitions of reality.
    If we do, we're toast. They have nothing good in store for us.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Their response is indicative of the dysfunctional and degenerate times we're forced to accommodate. If enough of us pushed back when it all started to emerge they would not have gotten a foothold and emerged into such a domineering group today.

As for Ms Gray, other than her calling out the egregious assertions on transgenderism by that group, I found her quirky mannerisms and voice quite irritating. Far too kumbaya for me -'I love everybody'! Her body language and accommodating interview with that racist slime ball was cringeworthy and telling. He's just another racist white man so just face him and look him in the eye when conversing with him and not act like a nervous fidgety child for goodness sake!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

😂😂😂 it's quite cathartic when you get it off your chest and share with the family👍🏿

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    A man changing his parts makes him a trans woman, not a woman. The act of surgery and adjusting hormones doesn't change your biology. A trans woman will still need a prostate exam later in life!
    Personally, I think everyone (non confused people) should've simply ignored them from the start and they wouldn't even be a 'thing' today.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Personally, I think everyone (non confused people) should've simply ignored them from the start and they wouldn't even be a 'thing' today.
    Actually, all the politicians had to do was refuse to cave to their demands and bow down to these corporations. Even when people back then were ignoring the confused people and being told to ignore them because the confused people were a so-called "tiny, tiny, loud fringe minority", that didn't work because the confused people were somehow able to still successfully lobby, buy out, infiltrate, and control the government, schools, the entertainment industry, media, and corporations. So here we are. This is where we are now. The circus isn't in town anymore. The circus has gone global and postal.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These are the embarrassing, pro-groomer, deviant mfers that are representing the states and the country now.

Scott Weiner of California
    XG4UUNO.jpg

Tiara Wack of Rhode Island
    veu7T7R.jpg

It's not just the atrocious racist demons like Ron DeSantis, Trump, Biden, and Greg Abbott that we have to worry about anymore.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Actually, all the politicians had to do was refuse to cave to their demands and bow down to these corporations. Even when people back then were ignoring the confused people and being told to ignore them because the confused people were a so-called "tiny, tiny, loud fringe minority", that didn't work because the confused people were somehow able to still successfully lobby, buy out, infiltrate, and control the government, schools, the entertainment industry, media, and corporations. So here we are. This is where we are now. The circus isn't in town anymore. The circus has gone global and postal.
    They became a thing because their powerful backers were/are all degenerates craving access to other people's children.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    These are the embarrassing, pro-groomer, deviant mfers that are representing the states and the country now.

XG4UUNO.jpg

veu7T7R.jpg

It's not just the atrocious racist demons like Ron DeSantis, Trump, Biden, and Greg Abbott that we have to worry about anymore.
    THOTS as well!

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I like how Morgan said "you feel that", and she replied "I KNOW that for a fact". She kept 1 hunndo on this one.
    I wish people who were in the primes of their careers were more willing to come out like this.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    More top people got to speak up. See what is happening in most official swimming competitions? A man is a man and a woman is a woman. Changing some parts of the body changes nothing not even how they think!
    How our society got to that point is something that's still very difficult for me to understand. For one to wake up one day and say they are no longer interested in the sexuality and decide to have everything changed especially for the man. Now getting into women sport is what I feel is silly. If you can't compete as a man, go and rest!!!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    If only it were that easy. Soon as the corporations started giving in, Hollywood and the government followed, and now look where we are art. The US is a freakin clown show.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

XG4UUNO.jpg

veu7T7R.jpg

WTF is that on her right ass cheek? This GD tether has NO class whatsoever. SMH

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The only thing I'm sad about is that Black people are being dragged into White folks' mess again. We didn't create the trans mess, but there is an expectation that we will speak on it to stop the agenda. We need to be very careful putting our necks out for the dominant society. There is an agenda here. There is always an agenda, and we must learn to get beyond the superficial feel-goods that come from viral moments like these to ask...why is racist Piers Morgan interviewing Macy Gray?

If it ain't happening on OUR platforms by B1s, there is an agenda. Until we get this, we're always gonna be set up to fall for the okie doke. There is an agenda to use Black labor to stop this anti-humanity movement. These cowards will destroy us by using us as their shields. Don't be so quick to cheer. While her words are noble, we need to think deeper about the why.