The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Things white people say that are lame af!!

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Pretty much and of the gender identity BS... There is always some blue-haired weirdo trying to normalize being and looking like a clown in public. Outside of that, anytime black people make something trendy, once white people start saying it, it just becomes lame as hell.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Pwned / owned
    Sjws
    Snowflakes
    Using out of date phrases, memes, and lingo (ex: "This ain't it chief.")
    Wokism / wokies
    Basically word or phrase that has been created or is in process of being created because they ruin everything they touch.

BASED

They hijacked the term BASED (created by Lil B) that was used for good. Now it's used for evil and for the racist groypers and alt-right cave monsters to use to cosign hate and unintelligent remarks.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Sometimes it's not even what they say that's lame af, it's how they say it too.
    Many of their voices and tones are also annoying, grating, irritating, weak, nasally, snide, and lame af.
    Also, the way some of them look at us! They don't say anything, but I know the look.
    When they notice I'm already looking at them, they usually turn & walk away.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Some will really try to sneer and stare at you for a long time so they can really tell you off and how they really feel about you without saying a word.
    Also, the way some of them look at us! They don't say anything, but I know the look.
    When they notice I'm already looking at them, they usually turn & walk away.
    Yeah the, "Oh, you're here", looks.

Or the, "Oh a Black person. Beware", looks.

Or the, "This Black person seems suspicious," looks.

Or the "(scoffs) you shouldn't be here," looks.

Or the "look in discomfort and mild annoyance," looks.

Or the "why are you guys being so loud, unruly and obnoxious," sneers and looks whenever a Black person laughs or does something "stereotypical."

Or the "eww, look how we are better than you are, look how disgusting you are", sneers and looks.

Or the "make sure he or she doesn't steal from or rob the store", looks.

Or the "I don't even want to look at you," looks (though they're not looking at you directly, at least not often).

All sneers, stares, auras, vibes, and body language can vary but they virtually all have the same exact meaning.

It means: We don't like your kind. (At best)

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We didn’t see the beginning of the video.
    [Even when the whole video and story with full details get posted]

Where's the rest of the video or audio? We need to wait for all the facts first before we jump to conclusions.

They love trying not to victimize a Black victim of a crime even after someone of a non-Black community is caught committing the crime against them unwarranted, which makes the Black person a victim of a crime or harassment.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What about Chicago and Antifa and CRT and the left and white guilt and BLM terrorists and riots and woke culture and cancel culture and racism against whites and hate crimes against whites and violence against whites and OJ and Black on Black crime and FBI statistics of Black people committing 990.535% of all the crimes yet only making up 0.13% of the population and (basically anything else they say to gaslight, deflect and project their blame and racism).

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm not racist but
    I have a black friend
    [Does, supports, or says something racist and gets called out for it]

I'm not racist I have tons of Black friends, a Black husband, a Black Biracial child, Black Biracial children, a Black stepdaughter, a Black stepson, a Black mother-in-law, a Black brother-in-law, a Black wife, a Black foster/adoptive baby, a Black co-worker and colleague, a Black godmother, a Black goddaughter, a Black godson, a Black mammy friend, a Black girlfriend, a Black boyfriend, a Black [anything], Black [everything].

Also...

The words "racism" and "racist" have lost all meaning. It's so overused these days. Hell I'm racist just for saying that I don't like eating black beans.

They have us backed into a corner. And when you back people into a corner, people have a right to defend themselves and their country which is being attacked by the woke left and antifa.

[Mispronounces your name], did I say that right? 🤪

Let me play devil's advocate here...

No, you weren't punched. You were pushed. (Gaslighting sessions, mockery, and finger wagging about why you are actually wrong and not your attacker.)

Don't tread on me.

Trump 2024.

Pro life, pro gun, pro (anything whites love).

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    [Something racist happens in a white liberal city, a rural/suburb or a racist ass hick town]
    We are a very welcoming community and we just want people to know that not all of us like this. We don't tolerate racism or hate towards any people of color or group.

[Break-in or something bad happens in white suburbia]
    I never expected something this to happen in this community. This is a very quiet area and neighborhood.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Pretty much and of the gender identity BS... There is always some blue-haired weirdo trying to normalize being and looking like a clown in public. Outside of that, anytime black people make something trendy, once white people start saying it, it just becomes lame as hell.
    We people of color, minorities, black and brown, poor communities, underserved communities, immigrant communities, dreamers, sexual minorities, gender identity groups, middle class, working class, birthing bodies, non-women, MAPs (pedos), and everyone else are all tired of injustice and we are all struggling and fighting this fight together. We are all dreamers and we are all immigrants and immigrants built this great country. Black people and the LGBTQ community fought alongside Dr. King so we could all have equal rights. We are not groomers. We are all freedom fighters. [Speech about "we're all in this together" and how Black people have the same level of struggles as everyone else and therefore all people need reparations continues]

Whenever they use and bastardize MLK quotes to get money, resources, laws passed, and benefits for themselves while we Black people stay broke, scammed, exploited, and oppressed.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I pay my taxes and work while these welfare queens are out here rioting and freeloading off the rest of us.

Our taxpayers dollars are going to these ungrateful leeches, thugs, and uneducated criminals. Huge waste of taxpayer money.

Lock em up!!!

You all just want free shit.

Gubment cheese.

[Using horrible AAVE to mock us]

Banks

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Going back to the 80s and 90s with some of the ones I'm listing. Also, a lot of these I heard from watching stuff like the Bill and Ted movies growing up.

Dude
    Bro
    Bruh
    Rad
    Radical
    Bodacious
    Tubular
    Hey Buddy
    Pwned
    Owned
    Where does your accent come from?
    How long have you lived in the US?
    Did you and your family come from Africa?

Shit like that.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Bucko,
    GUILTY
    White people keep it PG
    Someone's ready for a nap!
    Wait until your Father gets home, Mister or Missy!
    You're on time out!
    You're gonna get it!
    I'm going to kill you!
    My parents are going to kill me.
    Eat my shorts.
    Alright pal.
    Alright girlfriend.
    Hun.
    Darling.
    Honey.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    America is a melting pot.
    There is only one race, the human race.
    Black people are the real racists.
    Pray for Ukraine.
    I Stand With Ukraine.
    Let's Go Brandon.
    Trump 2024, F your feelings.
    Together We Stand, United We Fall.
    Thanks Obama.
    We're totally owning the libs.

What do you do for a living?
    Where do you work?
    Thoughts and Prayers.
    Freedom of speech.
    Protect our constitution.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Whenever they use and bastardize MLK quotes to get money, resources, laws passed, and benefits for themselves while we Black people stay broke, scammed, exploited, and oppressed.
    MLK was not about this queer ish. Most strong leaders don't want that crap around there kids. I have met gay men and lesbian women who are not and do not consider themselves to be a part of the LGBT and you know what, it shows. They just living their lives like everyone else. They don't want to get treated special.

I am going to avoid Twitter and other socials today just cause I don't want to see all these white people pandering with MLK's legacy.

D

Deleted member 1946

MLK was not about this queer ish. Most strong leaders don't want that crap around there kids. I have met gay men and lesbian women who are not and do not consider themselves to be a part of the LGBT and you know what, it shows. They just living their lives like everyone else. They don't want to get treated special.

I am going to avoid Twitter and other socials today just cause I don't want to see all these white people pandering with MLK's legacy.
    I agree. I definitely don't remember him being for this queer stuff. He knew it was destructive. I have definitely seen people who are gay or lesbian who don't claim the LGBT community. I was shocked. I assumed that all of them proudly did so except for the closeted ones.