Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
So, what happened with her? What community did she live in later? I hope its not like at the end of slavery when we let the coons and sell outs intermingle.

She should have been ostracized and vilified for the rest of her life. The fact that we have never heard of her says we don't do a good job as a community putting major sellouts like that on the jumbotron.

ZxBro
ZxBro
Unfortunately that's where the power of accountability comes in.....we can have a "code of conduct " all day but most are not willing to enforce that code when it calls for it. People will run to white daddy police if we ever established a true Drop Squad. Our game needs to be tight then we wouldn't have so many C👀ns running around being disrespectful. Trust that time is coming!
Reactions: One5
G
Georgiacarolina
I’m guessing for that time period that she was a light skinned negro who hated Black people anyway because she couldn’t pass for white and didn’t want to be, associated with darkies.
There were others that felt the same so she was fine. Only the more race conscious would have scorned her. (And their were many creoles and other light skinned folks on board)

Times have changed, so that wouldn’t be an issue now; but those who identify as ‘other’ or ‘both Black and xxx’ need to be put aside so they can “do you” out of our way! No need arguing with them, just put them firmly to the side.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
A lot of what MLK wanted and fought for got buried. I think the reason the FBI/CIA killed the man was because he was gaining too much influence and they didn't want a black uprising making these kinds of demands. They really expect people to just forget they were promised land after slavery ended?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
A lot of what MLK wanted and fought for got buried. I think the reason the FBI/CIA killed the man was because he was gaining too much influence and they didn't want a black uprising making these kinds of demands. They really expect people to just forget they were promised land after slavery ended?
As long as MLK was speaking nonviolence, they saw him as non-threatening.
As soon as Malcolm X & MLK were seen together, they both were killed shortly after.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
As long as MLK was speaking nonviolence, they saw him as non-threatening.
As soon as Malcolm X & MLK were seen together, they both were killed shortly after.
MLK didn't even speak violence which is the funny part. He was just saying our people are owed what we are owed. I think Malcolm X got him pulling back from the white liberals and that is why they took him out.