The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

This Is A Serious Question

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Why do black people online feel the need to parade their interracial relationships? What do they get from it ? You got sexual access to a white person whoopty doo........

If your interracial relationship is so great why would you want thousands viewing the picture/video possibly trying to break it apart.

It completely reeks of insecurities and self hate. As much as black people online complain about pick mes or whatever doesn't that action by posting it online reveal they are the real pick mes to white people.

A harsh reality I've come to the conclusion about 15 years ago that most black people want to be back on plantation.

You take interracial sex access from black people and they will fucking crumble.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Have you ever been in a really abusive relationship where your significant other always belittled you and made you feel less than? Where they ruin your self-esteem, your confidence, and make you feel lower than low? If you have…how did it feel when someone else complimented you? It made you feel good. It made you feel like someone finally saw your light and understood who you were. You craved it and seeked it out even more to feel the void.

Well IMO that’s how the Black American community acts in the USA. We’ve been so beat down, robbed of any dignity, denigrated, and dehumanized that any outside community giving us praise and acceptance makes us feel good, it makes us feel like someone sees our light. So when you see one of these Black people flaunting their non-Black partner as a prize it’s a mix of worship and a lack of self-esteem.

They’re subconsciously saying…”hey I got this non-Black person to see my value and affirm me in this anti-Black world…yaay loook at me”.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Have you ever been in a really abusive relationship where your significant other always belittled you and made you feel less than? Where they ruin your self-esteem, your confidence, and make you feel lower than low? If you have…how did it feel when someone else complimented you? It made you feel good. It made you feel like someone finally saw your light and understood who you were. You craved it and seeked it out even more to feel the void.

Well IMO that’s how the Black American community acts in the USA. We’ve been so beat down, robbed of any dignity, denigrated, and dehumanized that any outside community giving us praise and acceptance makes us feel good, it makes us feel like someone sees our light. So when you see one of these Black people flaunting their non-Black partner as a prize it’s a mix of worship and a lack of self-esteem.

They’re subconsciously saying…”hey I got this non-Black person to see my value and affirm me in this anti-Black world…yaay loook at me”.
    Sad that they don't know the Anti-Black person's true motives, until it's too late. Not saying all, but definitely most.
    I saw a young man at Food Depot last week. He was about to check my items that I had.
    He said to me, "Good afternoon, beautiful Queen"! I smiled & replied, "Good afternoon, Black Prince"! He said, "You just made my day"! "They've been treating me awful today, but you just made me feel much better"! "I'm gonna replace everyone's face with yours, until I clock out"! I smiled & said, "Enjoy the rest of your day"!

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I don't care who you date just Love where you're from it's almost impossible to control another's relationship or who they decide to procreate with love who you're with and love where you're from the worst thing I see is people getting with a mayosapien and talking shit about people that look like them that's when I consider them a throw away.

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why do black people online feel the need to parade their interracial relationships? What do they get from it ? You got sexual access to a white person whoopty doo........

If your interracial relationship is so great why would you want thousands viewing the picture/video possibly trying to break it apart.

It completely reeks of insecurities and self hate. As much as black people online complain about pick mes or whatever doesn't that action by posting it online reveal they are the real pick mes to white people.

A harsh reality I've come to the conclusion about 15 years ago that most black people want to be back on plantation.

You take interracial sex access from black people and they will fucking crumble.
    Interracial Sexual Access is nothing but just fucking a bitch that's a different color. Still will come with the same drama, same issues, some psychotic bullshit.

Wanna hear some brutal truth when it comes to these black female divestor/swirlers???

It's pathetic and degrading situation when a black woman pretends to be the best kind of black woman...To end up with the lowest quality of white man. It never ever fails...

It's in their nature...
    It's what they do...
    It's who they are...

12 (2).jpg

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I've mentioned this in the 'Interracial' thread. With a few exceptions, its the black woman or man that showcase their interracial relationship in social media. It's interracial showcasing. I think its meant to trigger and to get attention.

As I've said in other threads, I know several people in interracial relationships and the only time you see them mention their spouse or partner is the same for everyone else: birthdays, anniversaries, significant moments like graduating, some achievement.

They strive to be seen as just a 'regular' couple, with the issues of getting the bills paid, the kid's braces, etc.

It seems the black women do the most though. Especially the foreign black women. Same with the black men, its foreign black men and especially the native African women and men. They do the most. I've been to various parts of Africa, the churches all over have that old white Jesus that was in our grandmothers house. The white people they see are tourists with money or a few locals who they worship so they come with white zaddy worship off the plane.
    Caribbean second. And then the black American (FBA) women who either grew up in white suburbs/areas or hard core black hating divestors. The divestors do it both to 1. push it in the face of black men like eff you nigga, I got me someone better 2. As a signal to other white men to come holla at me when if/when this relationship doesn't work out. Slide into my DMs and if you got better tangibles I'll upgrade to a better white man and 3. as advertisement to other sisters to consider a white man, especially those that are dating brothers giving them problems, abusive, etc.

Notice, you don't even see Kamala Harris, Candace Owens, and super coon Clarence Thomas don't even push their white spouses out there like that.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Interracial Sexual Access is nothing but just fucking a bitch that's a different color. Still will come with the same drama, same issues, some psychotic bullshit.

Wanna hear some brutal truth when it comes to these black female divestor/swirlers???

It's pathetic and degrading situation when a black woman pretends to be the best kind of black woman...To end up with the lowest quality of white man. It never ever fails...

It's in their nature...
    It's what they do...
    It's who they are...

View attachment 7354
    You niggas swirl too so don’t even put that all on us. See #jonathanmajors

H
    HailCzr85
    I love how black immigrant women magically become just "Black women" when it fits these Betas narrative about swirling. Don't you, Sis?

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You niggas swirl too so don’t even put that all on us. See #jonathanmajors
    Shiid, you broads be "side cheering" when you see black women with these dusty brads out here. Hey a hurt dog will holler. #jonathanmajors is just one dude. Stop the cap.
    kerry washington hug GIF by ABC Network

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

I've noticed that myself... don't get me wrong, I don't care who's dating who (or what)... but every time I see a brutha with a non-black woman, they act like they just hit the lottery!!! And 9 times out of 10, the non-black woman that they're all boo'ed up with ain't even remotely attractive!!! The same thing does for black women...

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Immigrant descended women be heavy into the Brads though to be fair.
    They sound and look like regular American women (Candace Owens) but be heavy. Also, damn near all the Republican black women are.
    As for as online showcasing black women do it the most. Brothers do it but strategically it's a bad look career wise to push it. Brad sees that brotha as a threat.
    Brad sees a sista pushing it as coded speak for supporting white supremacy.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

It's in their nature...
    It's what they do...
    It's who they are...

Shiid, you broads be "side cheering" when you see black women with these dusty brads out here. Hey a hurt dog will holler. #jonathanmajors is just one dude. Stop the cap.
    Sounds like you have a problem with women in general. Seek healing. Women are "b*tches" and "broads" for you apparently.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think the people that do, it is a fetish. Like if you are in a mixed relationship and you go out of your way to show that off, you may want to do a bit of self reflection. Especially when you use tags like "my chocolate daddy". No joke. Saw that once on Insta.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I think the people that do, it is a fetish. Like if you are in a mixed relationship and you go out of your way to show that off, you may want to do a bit of self reflection. Especially when you use tags like "my chocolate daddy". No joke. Saw that once on Insta.
    Oh, ok. MY CHOCOLATE DADDY & MY WHITE ZADDY! 🤪
    These MoFo's are as COOCOO AS COCOA PUFFS! 🤪🤪

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sounds like you have a problem with women in general. Seek healing. Women are "b*tches" and "broads" for you apparently.
    I have a problem with women who don't hold themselves accountable. Accountable females are called Ladies & Women. Other than that, they are b*tches & broads.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I have a problem with women who don't hold themselves accountable. Accountable females are called Ladies & Women. Other than that, they are b*tches & broads.
    What do you call males that don't hold themselves accountable? Just curious.

D

Deleted member 1946

"See. Look at me. I have what you can't have." This is what goes through my head of what they possibly are thinking.

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What do you call males that don't hold themselves accountable? Just curious.
    I call them bums, but that's not the conversation I'm going to have on tonight's special broadcast. For all of this smoke I'm getting on this subject, you all better listen in! lol

NiceRadio Network.com

saturday night special flier.jpg

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    There are two narratives going around these days. First is the White male/ Black female divorce rate.
    "White wife/Black husband marriages show twice the divorce rate of White wife/White husband couples by the 10th year of marriage, whereas Black wife/White husband marriages are 44% less likely to end in divorce than White wife/White husband couples over the same period" I'm not doubting this stat but they don't say what the actual divorce rate is? Okay, its 44 percent less likely than another type of couple. But what is the actual divorce rate? 50 percent? 30 percent? They don't show it. I saw one person who said the actual divorce rate is 56 percent. The others have a much higher rate in the 60s, even 70s depending who's marrying who.

So, it just looks better on the eye to say 44 percent less than 56 percent end in divorce. I don't know if its that but I saw a comment on a post where the guy said he did the math and 44 percent less is 56 percent based on the higher divorce rates.

There are lies, damn lies and statistics.

The second was a white billionaire who said Black women make better partners. I have zero issue with that. I think Black women make the best partners on the planet because they have proven to endure way more than any other woman can. The thing is though the billionaire who supposedly said this never did. He's said he's never said that quote and he was married to a sister when he was broke. The narrative was he married a sister when he became a billionaire.

What I find in the anti Black narrative whether its divestors or black conservatives is they either alter stats to look a certain way or straight out lie or lie by omission (Larry Elder and Thomas Sowell are experts at that).

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Black men do the most swirling though. The marriage stats say as much. I think the last time I saw the stats from the government, 4.5 million black men got married and 500k of that was to non Black women. Sisters marry about 200k white men and that has doubled over the past 10 to 15 years.

Sisters didn't really start dating white men heavy till into the '00s. Black men been doing it for years since the Civil Rights movement if we wanna keep it a buck.

The difference I have seen is you still have black men with non Black partners still promoting black consciousness. Not all obviously but a lot, including on here. Now, I know sisters will have a problem with a non black female partner and I get that. My view is just don't crap on your own race. You love who you love. Not saying there aren't any sell outs. I have met a few who are very anti Black woman. Too many. However, pretty much every sista married to a white man in America is on an anti Black male thing and don't support any Black protests.

The growing B1, black empowerment is going to put pressure on interracial relationships. I can see that for sure. Also, to a lesser extent FBA/non FBA relationships with the lineage thing. Some (FBA) folks aren't going to take kindly to someone calling their Caribbean or African partner or kids of that relationship a 'tether' or whatever if that person is pro Black. I can see that being an issue to some.

Lastly, and it is entertainment but pretty much every white man/ black woman relationship we see today with celebs ends. How many still married or dating? Halle Berry, Sage Steele, Eboni K, etc. The ones in politics do seem to last (Kamala, Candace Owens, Ketanji Brown, etc)