Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

This Is An Absolutely Disgusting, Unforgivable And Despicable Photo Op.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Black and White Descendants of Notoriously Racist, Sadistic, Evil Confederate General Robert E. Lee Met For A Reunion at the Arlington House Virginia. And at least one of them is even named after him (Robert E. Lee V/the 5th).

Dear white descendants of Robert Lee:
If you disavowed what Robert E. Lee was and what he did, then why is your great great ... grandson carrying his name over 5 generations later?! WTF? You are carrying the legacy of that 19th century demon by that alone.

This article is literally the most disgusting and psychologically damaging thing I've seen all day. The media knows exactly what they are doing by pushing this anti-Black garbage on us.

Everyone knows that you do not ever trauma bond with your abusers and those that caused your trauma in the first place. You cut them off and go no contact, not forgive and "make peace" with them and their surviving family that still won't completely let go of the abuser's legacy.

Also, nowhere in the articles is reparations even mentioned.
What a way to try to spin and get ahead of the narrative with this type of gross virtue signaling.

We need Reparations Cash, not Reparations Hugs. #CutTheCheck

This is the cursed image of the reunion from the article:
u5H6L0E.jpg

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Seriously, so we have to reunite and not divide ourselves from our abusers now?

Funny how you're not telling the descendants of Holocaust Survivors to have a reunion with the descendants of Nazi soldiers and Nazi staff members while taking photos and writing "heartwarming" articles about it. Would you try to guilt trip the Jewish community into accepting hugs and smiles from the Nazi descendants and call them "divisive" for refusing to do so?

B
B1 rebel 365
OMG! I counted 13 black people and one black child in the photo!! This is Stockholm syndrome! -paying homage to one's abuser centuries on. Like PBT frequently points out, too many of us will do anything for a bit of attention from white daddy!

The fake Israelites never experienced such fierce opposition for their reparations or the Japanese or the so called native Americans.

We'll keep demanding it until they do!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
The black folks showing up for this bullshyt are blacks that value white inclusion literally over anything else. Ok, you are related to Lee, probably by rape, and that's a reason to take a pic?

I'm going to go deeper. I wanted to know who invited who? If was the blacks that organized it. They are some of the most boot licking blacks out there. Who wants to celebrate that connection? If anything, I'd do my best to forget it. I want to know who these blacks are so later on if one of them is running for office or trying to represent us in any way, we know their paperwork.

My guess its the whites who invited the black descendants to 'white wash' Lee's name and do the 'see, it's all good, 150 years later, eventually some good came out of it because blacks and whites descendants are family' and using the black descendants as a photo op and to make them seem less racist.

F*ck em all, but especially the black ones. I expect that out of the white folks, but I go harder on us who go along.

B
B1 rebel 365
Yes, gather the data on them so that they are made exempt from any form of reparations -especially cash!

They'd be the descendants of blacks that foiled slave rebellions.
Reactions: ART
ART
ART
B1 rebel 365

Talk about allowing yourself to be mentally enslaved and psychologically held hostage by your demonic captors.

If these Black-looking self-haters and sellouts like Bob Woodson and Amos Brown don't want reparations, they can always opt out. Besides, methinks if these self-hating traitors get reparations they'll probably happily gift the money to the white family that enslaved them and tell to keep it.

MoMoneyRiUp

Designing an Afrocentric lifestyle
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Black and White Descendants of Notoriously Racist, Sadistic, Evil Confederate General Robert E. Lee Met For A Reunion at the Arlington House Virginia. And at least one of them is even named after him (Robert E. Lee V/the 5th).

Dear white descendants of Robert Lee:
If you disavowed what Robert E. Lee was and what he did, then why is your great great ... grandson carrying his name over 5 generations later?! WTF? You are carrying the legacy of that 19th century demon by that alone.

This article is literally the most disgusting and psychologically damaging thing I've seen all day. The media knows exactly what they are doing by pushing this anti-Black garbage on us.

Everyone knows that you do not ever trauma bond with your abusers and those that caused your trauma in the first place. You cut them off and go no contact, not forgive and "make peace" with them and their surviving family that still won't completely let go of the abuser's legacy.

Also, nowhere in the articles is reparations even mentioned.
What a way to try to spin and get ahead of the narrative with this type of gross virtue signaling.

We need Reparations Cash, not Reparations Hugs. #CutTheCheck

This is the cursed image of the reunion from the article:
u5H6L0E.jpg

Why are they reconciling with the whities who enslaved them? 😂😂 the foolishness. When Oh Happy Day kicks in… 🙄 This is truly PSYCHOTIC.

MoMoneyRiUp

Designing an Afrocentric lifestyle
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
We should start an effort to bring Nazis and Jews together to reconcile…. Put an end to all the pity fest movies they make every year to cry about the short-lived Holocaust since it’s evident that we celebrate these things now.

ART
ART
Don't ever tell them you shed a tear while watching The Passion of Christ or you might be accused and suspected of antisemitism as a knee-jerk reaction.
ART
ART
Anything bad that happens to whites and other groups (such as: Holocaust, Trail of Tears, mass school shootings, concentration camps, conversion therapy, separating kids from their families thst came illegally at the border) is treated as a travesty.

Anything bad that happens to Black people has to be treated as an unimportant non-story that must be buried and forgotten about as a way to end "white guilt" and to also pave the way for "other people's stories."

Look how little coverage the 2022 Buffalo Supermarket Mass Murder got compared to Uvalde, Christchurch, Pittsburgh Synagogue, and other shootings because the media didn't want admit that it was a murderous hate crime motivated by anti-Black racism.

Dylann Roof was enough for them, but Payton Gendron was double trouble in their eyes. There was little plausible deniability for them to work with with the Buffalo atrocity because Payton Gendron's profound, open and proud anti-Black racism left little to no room for them to spin it as anything but. And that's what they hate most.

They want to deny and cover up reality and gaslight us into thinking that anti-Black racism and white supremacy are nothing but figments of our imagination. Either that or they say that "but others suffers too." They want America to appear as a perfect happy family in front of the world while mercilessly beating and executing their Black children behind closed doors while no one intervenes.

They don't want to admit that anti-Black racism is rampantly increasing and is still the biggest form of hate, they benefit from it too much. That's why they are trying to undermine us and dim our light by making transgenders, gays, Asians, whites, immigrants and other groups out to be the biggest victims of hate and harassment. They want Black people to go back to sleep and think that everything is going fine so we can get ran up on, shot up and murdered in our sleep like Amir Locke.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is mental gymnastics right here. We are being told to be comfortable with our abusers and aggressors. To forgive the people of the past. To accept that things have changed for the better. All this ish is just gas-lighting because they don't want to admit they were wrong and are wrong for everything they did. I don't care who says what in this country, we all know if it came down to it, all these white folks that pretend not to see color would throw even their closest friends and family under the bus for being black.

We need to get on page here. Stick with our own and move away from whites. They destroy everything.

ART
    ART
    You see this type of common toxic dynamic all the time with dysfunctional families, relationships, "friend" groups, and workplaces. They put so much pressure on the abused to accept abuse with a smile and pretend that everything is and will be okay while the abusers continue gaslighting, humiliating, targeting, and harming them. And all of this helps make for a more toxic, dysfunctional society that normalizes and promotes toxicity and abuse of certain people while others are spared and held in higher regard.
    ART
    ART
    "all these white folks that pretend not to see color"

Now let a "suspicious" person walk past their house and those same "colorblind" people will be on the phone with the police and 911 dispatchers channeling their inner Karen or Kyle while talking about how there's a suspicious person roaming around and they are Black.

If they're not offering "thoughts and prayers" and very short sentences like "wow" or "I'm so sorry, I hope everything works out" or "it is what it is" in order to perform diplomacy and empathy when they see or hear about something bad happening to Black people, these folks will instead say the following stupid, tone-deaf things to try to immediately shut down any uncomfortable conversation about race and anti-Black racism (including but not limited to):

1. It's not about race.
    2. All Lives Matter.
    3. If everybody was the same, the world would be boring.
    4. We are all the same.
    5. We are all in this together.
    6. We are all different.
    7. I don't see color.
    8. I don't see race.
    9. There's only one race and that is the human race.
    10. Not everything is about race.
    11. Black people can be racist too.
    12. Anyone who sees race in everything are the real racists.
    13. It's not about the color of your skin, it's about your character and merit.
    14. Why do you have to make everything about race all the time?
    15. Bad things happen to everyone.
    16. Not everything is about you.
    17. [Other groups] go through the same thing Black people do and even if they don't, their issues are just as important.
    18. But wouldn't that be Reverse Racism?
    19. Why do we have to play the Oppression Olympics?
    20. Why do you have to pull the race card?
    21. Get rid of the victim mentality.
    22. Sticks and stones.
    23. Ignore them. Don't let them get to you.
    24. I'm not here to argue or debate with you about this.
    25. I'm not racist [briefly inserts lame reason on why they arent].
    26. We are a melting pot.
    27. This is a diverse and accepting community.
    28. We are all immigrants.
    29. Not all [insert group] people are racist. Not all of us are like that.
    30. Only a very tiny minority of people are like that. They don't represent us.
    31. They're just ignorant.
    32. They're just trolls.
    33. Together we are like the United Nations.
    34. I don't necessarily agree with their actions, but you're wrong too because [inserts lame reason].
    35. Two wrongs don't make a right.
    36. We can let them divide us.
    37. Don't you think that's being divisive?
    38. I don't agree with bullying the bully.
    39. It's not about race, it's about class.
    40. America is not perfect, but [gives lame reasons why you shouldn't downtalk America].
    B
    B1 rebel 365
    They are carcinogenic!