zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Native American
Origin
USA
WTF is this BS?!?!?!?

Those are the wackadoodle TEACHERS/ PUBLIC SCHOOL ALUMNI AND PTA MEMBERS pushing THEIR agenda hard AF...

🧩 And sadly I can't deny those are 80%Gen X... Public School alumni employees.....
When I am at events in educational venues, the events are only as big as the ones who wanted it to go "well".
For example, Black History month is usually handed over to....... However, many BLACK alumni are on staff. If you have a school that's PREDOMINANTLY white with only 25% black, you're NOT going to have a highly SUCCESSFUL BLACK HISTORY celebration👁️‍🗨️ (AND THE BLACK YOUTH attending the school WILL BE FORCED TO WATCH WHAT I CALL AMERICAN SLAVERY P0rN) ☕. Like Juneteenth, It will be turned into a complete mockery Fuking ice cream 😭... This LGBTQ+ will fizzle out... if you notice it's in its honeymoon stage. Because not all gay or lesbian identify with all this rainbow farting magical unicorn mess...
An the sad thing is they are in their community PERSECUTED if they speak out AGAINST it🤓. ☕🧩A lot of GAY black men that are in my family DID NOT support little Nas X with that shower room music video, or the portrayal of black men worship in the devil 🤔😐. They wanted to protest and speak out against it, but they were in fear of being outcast from their LGBT support (financially) "Supporters" community. If they would have said I don't agree with this, their business would be blacklisted and they would not receive certain benefits that they receive under the LGBTQ+ umbrella...... 🧠🔥👁️😐☕👁️‍🗨️🤔 But I digress.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Those are the wackadoodle TEACHERS/ PUBLIC SCHOOL ALUMNI AND PTA MEMBERS pushing THEIR agenda hard AF...

🧩 And sadly I can't deny those are 80%Gen X... Public School alumni employees.....
    When I am at events in educational venues, the events are only as big as the ones who wanted it to go "well".
    For example, Black History month is usually handed over to....... However, many BLACK alumni are on staff. If you have a school that's PREDOMINANTLY white with only 25% black, you're NOT going to have a highly SUCCESSFUL BLACK HISTORY celebration👁️‍🗨️ (AND THE BLACK YOUTH attending the school WILL BE FORCED TO WATCH WHAT I CALL AMERICAN SLAVERY P0rN) ☕. Like Juneteenth, It will be turned into a complete mockery Fuking ice cream 😭... This LGBTQ+ will fizzle out... if you notice it's in its honeymoon stage. Because not all gay or lesbian identify with all this rainbow farting magical unicorn mess...
    An the sad thing is they are in their community PERSECUTED if they speak out AGAINST it🤓. ☕🧩A lot of GAY black men that are in my family DID NOT support little Nas X with that shower room music video, or the portrayal of black men worship in the devil 🤔😐. They wanted to protest and speak out against it, but they were in fear of being outcast from their LGBT support (financially) "Supporters" community. If they would have said I don't agree with this, their business would be blacklisted and they would not receive certain benefits that they receive under the LGBTQ+ umbrella...... 🧠🔥👁️😐☕👁️‍🗨️🤔 But I digress.
    Black only home schooling programs are the answer to this BS. This is flatout grooming out in the open. SMH

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Are Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, and even Halloween being treated like this in school during these holidays or when the holidays are around the corner before school closures?!

Why on earth are they being this extra? And since it's Pride Month (not just a "Pride Day"), are they doing this all month long until school is finally out?

It's a shame Black History Month is not treated with the respect and recognition it truly deserves.

School is no longer a place to learn. It's a babysitting institutional prison to get indoctrinated, harmed and shot up.

Extraterrestrial BLKup♾️

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    Actually here in Florida you are not allowed to refer to them as those specific holiday parties you have to just say seasonal inclusive celebration. You can't say you're having a Halloween party. You have to say you're having a "fall festival" the fall festival would include "Columbus Day? Halloween & Thanksgiving" but not mention my name that is highly frowned upon....

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Actually here in Florida you are not allowed to refer to them as those specific holiday parties you have to just say seasonal inclusive celebration. You can't say you're having a Halloween party. You have to say you're having a "fall festival" the fall festival would include "Columbus Day? Halloween & Thanksgiving" but not mention my name that is highly frowned upon....
    What. Why?

Extraterrestrial BLKup♾️

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    Because of diversity in the public school system,??? 😭☕👁️‍🗨️ a lot of the children are not allowed to celebrate Halloween for one or even Christmas. They do, however, allow them to have "diversity" nights (after school) through hosted by PTA which allows them to share their cultural heritage, but in the spirit of "inclusivity" 🤓🤔😂 they try their best to refrain from Hallmark holiday TITLES, I guess 😶 INK.... Basically, the public school system here tries to protect itself from LAWSUITS, although they are still encountering them.🤣😂🤓😭 For example, last year doing black history month as usual. One of my sons he calls friends. I call classmates use the word NiGGa .... The term he was saying was the middle finger means "fUka you NiGGa" ! Although my son found it quite amusing, I told the principal I would sue them for verbal assault if they continue to turn a blind eye to the obnoxious conversations being had at the lunch table.... Now, the little yT boy doesn't go to that school anymore. 😶☕

Extraterrestrial BLKup♾️

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    What. Why?
    Yeah I know you're a great researcher and make a lot of awesome articles on here food for thought.👁️‍🗨️ Remember back maybe 10 years ago...
    ☕I recall as a customer service representative of the Monroe County library district. Employees were DIRECTED, not to say Merry Christmas anymore but to only say HAPPY HOLIDAYS and it became a big thing throughout Florida retail services and customer oriented public service spaces!? ... People were protesting it...
    That's why now you get a quick happy holiday more often than Merry Christmas....🤓📚

Extraterrestrial BLKup♾️

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    WTF is this BS?!?!?!?

side note to the current topic, they're also attempting to remove the title of "mother" in Florida and We will be now considered the BIRTHING parent 😭😶...... 🤓👁️‍🗨️ This is all to include the LGBT+ community, < So their children in public school 😐 will not feel "abnormal" having two mommies or two daddies or a pregnant father 😭🌐👁️‍🗨️☕ 🚸....
    Yeap, No more moms, no more Mother's. Just BIRTHING parents. Stay WOKE womb holders... Is this a man's world?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah I know you're a great researcher and make a lot of awesome articles on here food for thought.👁️‍🗨️ Remember back maybe 10 years ago...
    ☕I recall as a customer service representative of the Monroe County library district. Employees were DIRECTED, not to say Merry Christmas anymore but to only say HAPPY HOLIDAYS and it became a big thing throughout Florida retail services and customer oriented public service spaces!? ... People were protesting it...
    That's why now you get a quick happy holiday more often than Merry Christmas....🤓📚
    Thanks. I do know about the switch from saying "Merry Christmas" to "Happy Holidays" for marketing and more "inclusive" reasons which started somewhere in the 2010 or late 2000s. I just didn't know they were doing even more of this in schools.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    side note to the current topic, they're also attempting to remove the title of "mother" in Florida and We will be now considered the BIRTHING parent 😭😶...... 🤓👁️‍🗨️ This is all to include the LGBT+ community, < So their children in public school 😐 will not feel "abnormal" having two mommies or two daddies or a pregnant father 😭🌐👁️‍🗨️☕ 🚸....
    Yeap, No more moms, no more Mother's. Just BIRTHING parents. Stay WOKE womb holders... Is this a man's world?
    They have been trying to bastardize and destroy Mother's Day for a long time now. Notice how they don't have any heat for Father's Day though? 👀 They need to respect our titles, womanhood, motherhood just like how everyone is still expected to respect manhood and fatherhood. That's how you know that this was never about achieving equality in the first place, but about achieving and solidifying control over women and girls.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's so bad now that in some places, 2 gay dads are allowed to be listed as the birthing parents on a child's birth certificate while the surrogate mother is nowhere listed and is made to be completely absent and wiped away from the picture. They want all of the credit (when only 1 of 2 are biologically related to the child) and none of the blood, pain, risks, sacrifices, sweat, and tears that pregnant women / females have to endure. A so-called trans"woman" and his period will never be as natural and as authentic as a women and her often painful menstrual cycle because in human nature, males do not have menstrual cycles for very obvious reasons. I'm tired of everyone acting like a dumbass South Park character as they ask or can't answer on why so-called transwomen cannot bear children or have actual periods.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Are Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, and even Halloween being treated like this in school during these holidays or when the holidays are around the corner before school closures?!

Why on earth are they being this extra? And since it's Pride Month (not just a "Pride Day"), are they doing this all month long until school is finally out?

It's a shame Black History Month is not treated with the respect and recognition it truly deserves.

School is no longer a place to learn. It's a babysitting institutional prison to get indoctrinated, harmed and shot up.
    And this is exactly why I'm pivoting from being a teacher. Growin up in the 90's teaching was a respected profession throughout the community. Now I work with a bunch of freaks and degenerates. Not that they were not before, but now its MORE of them

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And this is exactly why I'm pivoting from being a teacher. Growin up in the 90's teaching was a respected profession throughout the community. Now I work with a bunch of freaks and degenerates. Not that they were not before, but now its MORE of them
    That's why all of these teachers (straight, gay, and bisexual) keep being caught flirting with and having relations with students (both minor / underage and the barely legal). Nevermind on how most of these day care centers also keep getting abusing kids both sexually and physically. With all of the sane and ethical teachers (including you) leaving the profession, all we will have left are degenerates, groomers, pedophiles, and their enablers teaching our children.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's why all of these teachers (straight, gay, and bisexual) keep being caught flirting with and having relations with students (both minor / underage and the barely legal). Nevermind on how most of these day care centers also keep getting abusing kids both sexually and physically. With all of the sane and ethical teachers (including you) leaving the profession, all we will have left are degenerates, groomers, pedophiles, and their enablers teaching our children.
    It's like this with the police also. The American police is a byproduct of chattel slavery and they started off as slave catchers. And today's American police force is still making sure that none of the good people and whistleblowers join or remain on the force, that way it ensures that only racists and their enablers can be of the police force.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Good point. In response I say Happy Pride Month. Execute all Pedophiles 😂😂

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    So glad my son & daughter in law are homeschooling their children!