The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

This Is What Evil Looks Like.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

This woman is a monster:
AA13eIt9.jpeg

Two twins escaped their Texas home on Tuesday after allegedly enduring horrific abuse before authorities arrested their mother and her boyfriend, who had gone to Louisiana.

Citing court documents, KHOU-TV reports 40-year-old Zaikiya Duncan and 27-year-old Jova Terrell allegedly poured bleach on the genitals and down the throats of the 16-year-old boy and girl, who police say were held captive in their Cypress, Texas, home.

The twins, who said they were kept naked, handcuffed and zip-tied in their home's laundry room, were allegedly forced to urinate and defecate on themselves, drink household cleaners, and ingest dozens of Benadryl tablets at one point, according to the outlet.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I can't, Rollie. This is a trigger. All I can say is, they wouldn't have been allowed to waste tax payers money chillin' in jail. 💯
FACTS! I hate anybody who harms children. I wouldn't even give that evil bitch and her boyfriend a court date. They both need to be fried!

tony.arzu

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I can't, Rollie. This is a trigger. All I can say is, they wouldn't have been allowed to waste tax payers money chillin' in jail. 💯
This couple and story is crazy, I pray for the kids the escape and the one that pass away. God Bless them all🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    FACTS! I hate anybody who harms children. I wouldn't even give that evil bitch and her boyfriend a court date. They both need to be fried!
    Harming a child is truly demonic. Those children will need a lot of care and support following this.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It really is.
    What truly saddens me is the fact that these children will be scarred for life. She may get jail time, she may do a bunch of years, but those kids are going to get life. A life of having to recover from her abuse.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    What truly saddens me is the fact that these children will be scarred for life. She may get jail time, she may do a bunch of years, but those kids are going to get life. A life of having to recover from her abuse.
    Exactly that. Those babies are gonna have to carry that, whilst the parents once released will be able to restart their lives.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah. My heart goes out to those kids. They didn't deserve that hell.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Mental illness. Those children, nobody deserve that and no one outside of their mother was checkin for them. Tragic
    Plot twist: the "mother" had been arrested for child abuse in the past, but was allowed to keep her kids. Everybody failed those children.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British