The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

This some crazy stuff

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They become what they learn or taught.
    Yup, facts. I had to reinforce in my son to establish boundaries. The White boy was doing whatever he wanted, not minding his manners, he had no concept of no. This starts from an early age and we need to prep our children to be their first "no".

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Please read the signs of a serial killer being developed. There are always signs. Pilgrims have studied themselves and know the characteristics that make a serial killer. Can't tell you how many little kids are treated as normal and are laughed at saying stuff like this. These kids terrorize and rape siblings, kill family animals, have infatuations with fire and other forms of violence. Some groups have more dark children than others. This is nothing new, we've just not been paying attention. Crazy kids make crazy adults. You really have to police your children to protect them. These old dark demon children are everywhere. While they are mostly of Anglo and European descent, we have some bad dark seeds too we don't pay attention. Protect your children.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Please read the signs of a serial killer being developed. There are always signs. Pilgrims have studied themselves and know the characteristics that make a serial killer. Can't tell you how many little kids are treated as normal and are laughed at saying stuff like this. These kids terrorize and rape siblings, kill family animals, have infatuations with fire and other forms of violence. Some groups have more dark children than others. This is nothing new, we've just not been paying attention. Crazy kids make crazy adults. You really have to police your children to protect them. These old dark demon children are everywhere. While they are mostly of Anglo and European descent, we have some bad dark seeds too we don't pay attention. Protect your children.
    100%. I knew a kid growing up that had no problem harming animals and it was a stepping stone for when he got older. The thing I find is that the school system sees that in Black children and immediately take action. My son is perfectly normal and I had to get on his damn school for always trying to pin something on him. “Oh he sometimes loses focus should we mark him down as having ADHD” I had to ride on their asses. But white boys will be up in there with all types of complexes and the admin does nothing. What‘s even worse is that they have all these realistic video games to desensitize themselves. The USA has a toxic culture that breeds this.

chinwe

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    This is what you get when you decide to spare the rod and spoil the child. This attitude being displayed here did not start today, he has enablers all around him. the big question here is, what kind of things does he watch an listen to? who are his role models? , I still support the saying "bring up a child in the way he should go and when he grows he will not depart from it."

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There was a little boy who came into the clinic dressed as a girl not too long ago. He was 7 years old. Wearing a pink dress, long hair, and even carrying a purse. A friend of mine at the clinic approached him when his mother was getting something from the vending machine to ask him about his purse. He said "It isn't mine, it is my little sister's." and she asked why do you have it then he responded, "my mom wants me to be a girl now".

The reason I am sharing this is that parents are to blame for a lot of the nonsense with kids we see out there. They push their ideas on them or they just plain don't care to pay attention and raise them. It is disturbing the amount of child abuse that goes unchecked and what is actually being praised by these white liberal nutjobs.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    There was a little boy who came into the clinic dressed as a girl not too long ago. He was 7 years old. Wearing a pink dress, long hair, and even carrying a purse. A friend of mine at the clinic approached him when his mother was getting something from the vending machine to ask him about his purse. He said "It isn't mine, it is my little sister's." and she asked why do you have it then he responded, "my mom wants me to be a girl now".

The reason I am sharing this is that parents are to blame for a lot of the nonsense with kids we see out there. They push their ideas on them or they just plain don't care to pay attention and raise them. It is disturbing the amount of child abuse that goes unchecked and what is actually being praised by these white liberal nutjobs.
    If this world has NO ALPHAS in the future, the women won't be able to function, period!