The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Those Disney Execs Were Serious About Forcing LGBT Messaging In Their Movies And TV Shows

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Last edited:

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    "we felt unheard and oppressed as teens so we are going to force all our ideas and sexual kinks onto children so they don't feel so confused as we did!"

That is how all this ish reads. Let them keep pushing it. I already know of 3 families who swore off Disney a few years back. Let Disney rot and die off. It has racist roots anyways.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    WTF is this clown cake BS??? I have always hated Mickey mouse and dreamed of slapping the hell out of Goofy. Mighty Mouse was my do to cartoon.

So I guess the cartoon after that one the guy delivers a child through the head of his tool? FOH
    Outside of Pixar and Disney films, I never really messed with Disney and the Disney channel like that and was never drawn to it. I was way more drawn to Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network. I was never a fan of Recess, Mickey Mouse, Lizzie McGuire, Hannah Montana, That's So Raven, and those other characters and shows like that and I never knew why. Maybe I picked up on some of the dark undertones and never realized it. Maybe this sort of explains it. But then again, many of the Nickelodeon staff and content creators are freaks, demented violators, and pedophiles themselves...
    Why are they even talking about this in a childrens movie in the first place?
    Rabid white supremacist, anti-Black racist, anti-CRT, wet Neanderdog Christopher Rufo posted this video:

View: https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/1508912865293619202?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1508912865293619202%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why are they even talking about this in a childrens movie in the first place?
    Grooming the next generation. You recall during the Obama Administration how many young K-12 kids came out for transitioning and bathroom fights. The full-fledged degenerate generation is grown and out adulting as misfit toys. The next generation is being groomed as we speak.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Outside of Pixar and Disney films, I never really messed with Disney and the Disney channel like that and was never drawn to it. I was way more drawn to Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network. I was never a fan of Recess, Mickey Mouse, Lizzie McGuire, Hannah Montana, That's So Raven, and those other characters and shows like that and I never knew why. Maybe I picked up on some of the dark undertones and never realized it. Maybe this sort of explains it. But then again, many of the Nickelodeon staff and content creators are freaks, demented violators, and pedophiles themselves...

Rabid white supremacist, anti-Black racist, anti-CRT, wet Neanderdog Christopher Rufo posted this video:

View: https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/1508912865293619202?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1508912865293619202%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

My sons didn't watch tv too much because they were outside playing or doing year round sports. We were a very pro-Black anti-White entertainment and kids shows at my house. We were Sanford and Sons, Good Times, That's My Mama all the old black shows. We watched football, basketball, track...Our house was different. They appreciate it so much today.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "we felt unheard and oppressed as teens so we are going to force all our ideas and sexual kinks onto children so they don't feel so confused as we did!"

That is how all this ish reads. Let them keep pushing it. I already know of 3 families who swore off Disney a few years back. Let Disney rot and die off. It has racist roots anyways.
    I refused to take my son to see lightyear because of the agenda.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My sons didn't watch tv too much because they were outside playing or doing year round sports. We were a very pro-Black anti-White entertainment and kids shows at my house. We were Sanford and Sons, Good Times, That's My Mama all the old black shows. We watched football, basketball, track...Our house was different. They appreciate it so much today.
    Very important and gives them balance because the world is already going to give them enough whiteness. If you bring the whiteness into your house then they grow up indoctrinated. They subconsciously associate science, technology, experimentation, and all the progressive things with whiteness

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I refused to take my son to see lightyear because of the agenda.
    And you are being a good father for it. Kids don't need to get brainwashed with this nonsense. They need to be kids. If they have to put this crap in their movies, then more parents need to just walk away from Disney for good.