The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Tichina Arnold asks another final question

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I saw it this morning and it was tough. I honestly we cannot protect Black Women if Black Women want to be an independent entity outside of Black America. I like the metaphor Jay used in the "Do Black Men Protect Black Women" video:

View: https://youtu.be/1CJE4--4Gik?t=75

I can make the plan for you but if you don't follow it, how can I protect you?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Maybe I'm getting old and out of touch, but IN MY OPINION the "unprotected Black woman" narrative is a recent phenomenon.
    The Black men who were in my life (my dad, my uncles, older cousins, family friends, men in my neighborhood, men in church, etc.) provided and protected their wives, girlfriends, daughters, sisters, and friends. All of the brothers in my circle today are cut from that protective, masculine cloth.
    SISTERS, I AM NOT SAYING THAT YOU ARE UNPROTECTED TODAY. I am only trying to get clarity and understanding about when you feel that we (Black men) started underperforming in our duties.
    Do you feel that we are actually not protecting Black women, do you think that the "unprotected Black woman" is part of the gender war narrative that is dividing us, or do you believe something entirely different?
    I'm genuinely interested in hearing what Black women think.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Maybe I'm getting old and out of touch, but IN MY OPINION the "unprotected Black woman" narrative is a recent phenomenon.
    The Black men who were in my life (my dad, my uncles, older cousins, family friends, men in my neighborhood, men in church, etc.) provided and protected their wives, girlfriends, daughters, sisters, and friends. All of the brothers in my circle today are cut from that protective, masculine cloth.
    SISTERS, I AM NOT SAYING THAT YOU ARE UNPROTECTED TODAY. I am only trying to get clarity and understanding about when you feel that we (Black men) started underperforming in our duties.
    Do you feel that we are actually not protecting Black women, do you think that the "unprotected Black woman" is part of the gender war narrative that is dividing us, or do you believe something entirely different?
    I'm genuinely interested in hearing what Black women think.
    THIIIIIS!

It is why I struggled with the question because I do not believe they are not protected. I believe that they are feeling the impacts of their warrior class being under constant attack and some have interpreted that as a lack of protection. Also, female coons use this as a jump off point to propagate anti-Black propaganda with a feminist twist which also muddles the discussion.

In the end, Black women are protected as much as the enemy number 1 in the USA can protect them. We are hired less, fired first, paid less, arrested more, sentenced for longer, demonized in media, less likely to get a loan, when we get a loan it’s at higher rates. etc. To look at this and say “Black men have dropped the ball” is basically a coon mindset.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well, that's a thoughtful question but in reality, you can only be successful in protecting who wants to be protected or who wants your protection because from what's been going on lately, it seems our black women aren't that open to our protection even when we are not having it easy ourselves.

John Horse lineage

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well, that's a thoughtful question but in reality, you can only be successful in protecting who wants to be protected or who wants your protection because from what's been going on lately, it seems our black women aren't that open to our protection even when we are not having it easy ourselves.
    👍🏾.I made a statement similar as in allowing us to do so

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Can the Secret Service protect a President that doesn't follow their instruction?

NOPE!!
    That's a very good question but I believe that with respect to the the president, there is an exception to what he agrees to when it comes to his protection.

There are situations where the president would be forced against his will when there is a known and identified threat to his life.