Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

TikTok is a weapon against the youth

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I said this when it first blew up. The Chinese government is using it to not only make millions off data farming but to allow people to spread their degeneracy around and influence kids to think, say, and do some really stupid and immoral ish. Every time I see a new "trend" I throw up in my mouth a little. So many kids, teens, and even young adults partake in this crap and it isn't even funny, it is just sad.

I feel like, at this point, the app is a weapon used against the youth in other countries, especially America. Seeing the kind of madness that goes viral on there is disturbing. There are loads of white girls making up genders and pronouns, people thinking they are animals, kids taking up stupid trends and committing crimes for views... WTF has the world become?

I feel like this kind of degeneracy was always out there but thanks to platforms like this, it is spreading like wildfire. People still worrying over covid when the mental state of the US is a bigger issue.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Some people are good with it
like "Dana The Foot Doc" but I don't have an account so I only have a surface level of understanding the purpose of the platform.
This is a funny one:
View: https://youtu.be/tXaiBno6SJM
I'm sure there is some funny content mixed in on there. I have seen several videos posted on other platforms. I just can't support a social app that banks on people making terrible life decisions or starting stupid trends for clicks.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Looks like it's just another iteration of the machine. In 3/4 years there will be a new app where people will be posting even more degenerate behavior. Tiktok is not better or worse than stuff like myspace or aol chat.
You remember Vine before Insta/Facebook bought them? It was the same thing but I would say it was not as bad. It seems with every new site or app, people get worse and their degeneracy grows. Getting kids now too on big numbers.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    You remember Vine before Insta/Facebook bought them? It was the same thing but I would say it was not as bad. It seems with every new site or app, people get worse and their degeneracy grows. Getting kids now too on big numbers.
    Right, wasn't boonk and them clowns posting on vine first? If the parents don't step up these kids are food.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Right, wasn't boonk and them clowns posting on vine first? If the parents don't step up these kids are food.
    Man, there were all sorts of clowns on Vine. I signed up to watch a few creators I followed from YouTube but then that platform ended up leading to people having YouTube channels that eventually tanked. Anyone can make a 20-second video and have it be funny, most people can do it for 5 minutes. If TikTok eventually gets shut down (fingers crossed lol) they will flood over to YouTube, watch.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m rarely on there, but when I start watching, I’m not there fo 30 minutes to an hour. ish is addictive. They’ve mastered the science of keeping people on a platform.
    Is the cooning as prevalent as it appears to be?

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Eh there’s some coonery, but also some interesting and educational stuff. I think you can choose your interests when you first join, then follow people that you’re interested in following
    I will join when I know for certain that there is a coon filter. I don't want none of that coming across my screen.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Recently saw a clip of some white woman who legit had her nipples cut off by a doctor and was showing it off on Tiktok. Apparently, this is the kind of content they push forward. And they now allow you to show your "pronouns" on your page as well. Wtf is happening? lol

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Recently saw a clip of some white woman who legit had her nipples cut off by a doctor and was showing it off on Tiktok. Apparently, this is the kind of content they push forward. And they now allow you to show your "pronouns" on your page as well. Wtf is happening? lol
    Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Show me the link I want to see the degeneracy I need to keep my nieces from.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Show me the link I want to see the degeneracy I need to keep my nieces from.
    I don't have the video but I did save a pic from it to show someone else.

000.png
    In the vid she is saying something about not knowing where her nipples went and telling whoever has them to stop pinching them. She is legit insane.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't have the video but I did save a pic from it to show someone else.

View attachment 1449
    In the vid she is saying something about not knowing where her nipples went and telling whoever has them to stop pinching them. She is legit insane.
    Oh this one of them cross over chicks that got a double mastectomy got it.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh this one of them cross over chicks that got a double mastectomy got it.
    So is this down to fear of breast cancer then? I have only heard of a few women doing this, that Angelina Jolie being one I can think of in recent years. Got both her breasts chopped off because there was "a chance" of breast cancer.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    I have always seen TikTok as a useless social media application that's targeted at making a lot of its users very lazy and only interested on being on the app 24/7. There's nothing fun for me when it comes to that application and I'm yet to download it on my device which most likely wouldn't happen.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    The way I'm looking at how TikTok is been used, it's most likely going to turn out the same way Instagram did with all the so called wanna be influencers who would do anything to grow their followers and become a power figure on the platform. It's started already with the kind of videos I have watched so far on it. Everything now is all about making money by any means necessary.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The way I'm looking at how TikTok is been used, it's most likely going to turn out the same way Instagram did with all the so called wanna be influencers who would do anything to grow their followers and become a power figure on the platform. It's started already with the kind of videos I have watched so far on it. Everything now is all about making money by any means necessary.
    This is so true, and it sells the youth this "something for nothing mentality". These influencers will start to believe that their online popularity will carry into the real world as well, when in reality most people may have no idea who they are.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are talking about banning it off the Apple and Play store.

I remember when Trump was still in office and talked about outright banning it like India did. I wish he would have. China is over there laughing at our youth and enjoying the show as out young people continue to destroy themselves.

I hope they get rid of it. I know they can just go onto a website and DL it but at least get it off the app stores.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Facebook and Instagram was the most distracting social media platforms for years but not anymore. TikTok have knocked them off the number one spot and I think that it's because of its challenge video nonsense that's been driving people nuts over it.
    That and it is all short feed videos. These days, people are so short-minded and have such low attention spans that it is the perfect form of mindless consumption.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    which sums up the essence of this carcinogenic white world.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    This is so true, and it sells the youth this "something for nothing mentality". These influencers will start to believe that their online popularity will carry into the real world as well, when in reality most people may have no idea who they are.
    Surely then, parents are failing their children by not informing them of the dangers of this obnoxious tool and grounding them in reality.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    Social media, in general, have done a lot of harm to the youths. I have read men and women go into depression or commit suicide all because of the pressure that they see online. I am of the opinion that the young ones should be mindful of how they act on social media as that will go a long to affecting their realities of life.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That and it is all short feed videos. These days, people are so short-minded and have such low attention spans that it is the perfect form of mindless consumption.
    It gets disgusting to see some ladies do just to get a little fame from all that. A lot of them almost go full naked just for the sake of attention.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It gets disgusting to see some ladies do just to get a little fame from all that. A lot of them almost go full naked just for the sake of attention.
    Yeah but that is on every platform at this point. Women who don't feel they have value anywhere else in life will use their body to make a living or at least find someone willing to pay their way just based on their looks.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    The level nudity that's been going on TikTok lately makes me marvel. I have seen more than I can take and keep asking myself why? It gets worst with the ladies, I don't think they can be saved again.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The level nudity that's been going on TikTok lately makes me marvel. I have seen more than I can take and keep asking myself why? It gets worst with the ladies, I don't think they can be saved again.
    What I picture happening soon is we're gonna see a lot of examples of people who chased this lifestyle completely wiping out in life and that'll start to move the pendulum. Social media has become the new fire. A tool turned weapon that people try to harness for power (influence) and end up burning themselves in the process.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    What I picture happening soon is we're gonna see a lot of examples of people who chased this lifestyle completely wiping out in life and that'll start to move the pendulum. Social media has become the new fire. A tool turned weapon that people try to harness for power (influence) and end up burning themselves in the process.
    It's a great influencer no doubt because what it's making a lot of people do just to have the feeling that they belong within a certain level is disgusting. In the end, they are all going to pay for it in one way or another.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    D'you know, that's one platform that has NEVER appealed to me and I never frequent it because I've heard so much negative and disgusting things about it and have to wonder why kids are so attracted to it.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw an article the other day saying how women, younger women, are getting plastic surgery to look like they have Instagram filters on 24/7 - WTF is that!? I mean when I look at typical "influencers" on that platform, they all look the same. Is that what they want? They want to look disposable?

I know TikTok is creating all kinds of washed-together standards for beauty too but I have seen some real gross stuff on there.

Then there are stories that give me some hope, like that British girl who competed without make-up and won some competitions. We need to get back to a place where we take care of ourselves so we don't need all these filters, all this make-up, all these lies to make use feel better. I am talking specifically about the ladies out there.

Funny enough, I am seeing a growing trend of men who prefer women that wear minimal to no make-up.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    D'you know, that's one platform that has NEVER appealed to me and I never frequent it because I've heard so much negative and disgusting things about it and have to wonder why kids are so attracted to it.
    These researchers know how to draw in kids with certain things like visuals, the ability to communicate, dances and the like. I honestly might sound extreme, but I advocate for kids having flip phones until highschool.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah but that is on every platform at this point. Women who don't feel they have value anywhere else in life will use their body to make a living or at least find someone willing to pay their way just based on their looks.
    It's very sad how things have gone so wrong. There's one app called BIGO LIVE CHAT...it's the same thing that goes on in it with what ladies do. They pose nude, dance naked for getting tips and money gifts on the app. We are living in Sodom and Gomorrah now.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's very sad how things have gone so wrong. There's one app called BIGO LIVE CHAT...it's the same thing that goes on in it with what ladies do. They pose nude, dance naked for getting tips and money gifts on the app. We are living in Sodom and Gomorrah now.
    Sex sells and has become a problem. Especially when you see even famous people cheating on their wives with instahoes. There was something that just happened with that Maroon 5 guy. Had a baby on the way with a super model wife and cheated on her with 3 different instahoes.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sex sells and has become a problem. Especially when you see even famous people cheating on their wives with instahoes. There was something that just happened with that Maroon 5 guy. Had a baby on the way with a super model wife and cheated on her with 3 different instahoes.
    So for promos regarding the various “Pull Ups”, I used multiple platforms, including this 1. What I noticed with TikTok is that the videos garnered high engagement levels but when I do a check of a random profile of a viewer that “likes or shares” the video, it is usually a “young” woman. Well my target audience is 18 and above, but some of these “young” women are still running around in braces & physically not looking very developed. However the TikTok Analytics graph contradicts my random samplings while reflecting overwhelming responses from age groups that are solidly 25-35, & 35-44. The gender response usually favors women with some exceptions . So I am inclined to agree that TikTok, despite the abundance of obvious adult content creators, is being utilized overwhelmingly by young people that are targeted & seduced into other areas.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    So for promos regarding the various “Pull Ups”, I used multiple platforms, including this 1. What I noticed with TikTok is that the videos garnered high engagement levels but when I do a check of a random profile of a viewer that “likes or shares” the video, it is usually a “young” woman. Well my target audience is 18 and above, but some of these “young” women are still running around in braces & physically not looking very developed. However the TikTok Analytics graph contradicts my random samplings while reflecting overwhelming responses from age groups that are solidly 25-35, & 35-44. The gender response usually favors women with some exceptions . So I am inclined to agree that TikTok, despite the abundance of obvious adult content creators, is being utilized overwhelmingly by young people that are targeted & seduced into other areas.
    Anytime I see videos on TikTok, like compilations (I don't use the app itself), it is mostly just girls who appear to be anywhere from 12 to 20. I can bet you there are far more young girls on there than people realize and they are likely being groomed.

zBucks
    I watch tiktok from time to time, but it's mostly for content I enjoy. There are still the occasional weird live streams of women scantily clad in clothing trying to trick men into tipping them, when they're most likely fake and ran by dudes. Once you give the app some time, and play around with it, you eventually get content that is more to your liking.

As for kids using tiktok, I don't think they should be able to. There's just so much shit on tiktok. For example, I just saw a video on there of someone working at a morgue and they showed a cadaver's skill cracked open. I didn't watch it long, but you can see some weird stuff on there.

Dukect

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As I truly believe in my heart of hearts there should be no children on any social media much less TikTok in fact I think you need to be over the age of 18 to even join these sites.

In fact there's been a study that the social media platform Instagram is bad for teenagers teenagers check it out

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As I truly believe in my heart of hearts there should be no children on any social media much less TikTok in fact I think you need to be over the age of 18 to even join these sites.

In fact there's been a study that the social media platform Instagram is bad for teenagers teenagers check it out
    At least 13 years old for TikTok and most social media. Way too young.

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't think kids should be using any social media until they're at least 15 or 16. I know 13 year olds are allowed on social media, but I still think they're too young. It's not just Tiktok but Youtube plays a part too. Earlier today my wife shown me a clip of a teenager who was doing a Tiktok trend last year who had a real knife in her hand and she ended up accidentally stabbing herself on her forehead... smh she's lucky she didn't lose her eye!