Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Top 3 Chappelle Show skits

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
What are your top 3 Chappelle Show skits?

Mine are "Black Bush". "Haters Ball" and "Trading Spouses" honorable mention to the WacArnold' skit and Mad Real World.

I remember being a party and this dude at my job giving me an audio of Chappelle's "Killing em softly" stand up. Maybe 5 months later, the Chappelle Show comes on comedy central. That was pretty much 20 years ago. There is a whole generation that has never seen it. I used to own it on dvd, had some hard times after college and sold it to Tower records. Anyway, what ya'll got in the top 3?

Totvi_Podcast

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
What are your top 3 Chappelle Show skits?

Mine are "Black Bush". "Haters Ball" and "Trading Spouses" honorable mention to the WacArnold' skit and Mad Real World.

I remember being a party and this dude at my job giving me an audio of Chappelle's "Killing em softly" stand up. Maybe 5 months later, the Chappelle Show comes on comedy central. That was pretty much 20 years ago. There is a whole generation that has never seen it. I used to own it on dvd, had some hard times after college and sold it to Tower records. Anyway, what ya'll got in the top 3?
My three is Clayton Bigsby, the playa-haters ball and the World Series of dice

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Mad Real World
    • This joint got quotable for days....Tron, Tyree, and I think his name was cornbread were hilaroous

Wayne Brady Episode
    • This skit was funny because it showed Wayne in a new light but it also exposed some things he was insecure about. He took his insecurities and made them a classic skit.
    Clayton Bigsby
    • Hilarious and one quote that stuck in my head was "If anyone is going to have sex with my sister it's going to be me".

Bmick#8
    Bmick#8
    "If there is hate in your heart let it out! WHite Power!!"
    Reactions: Jay

Totvi_Podcast

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Mad Real World
    • This joint got quotable for days....Tron, Tyree, and I think his name was cornbread were hilaroous

Wayne Brady Episode
    • This skit was funny because it showed Wayne in a new light but it also exposed some things he was insecure about. He took his insecurities and made them a classic skit.
    Clayton Bigsby
    • Hilarious and one quote that stuck in my head was "If anyone is going to have sex with my sister it's going to be me".
    The others for me , Charlie Murthy’s true Hollywood story. That joint brought Rick James back in the spotlight. The other is the singing white girl. That was funny to. And the outline skit with the racist tV animals.

Bmick#8
    Bmick#8
    "ITS JAMES, THE NIGGA HATING DOPLPHIN!!!"

The Mr. Ed part had me rolling too.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Mad Real World

Wayne Brady Episode
    Clayton Bigsby
    I loved Charlie Murphy's True Stories.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I loved the reparations skit when Chappelle bought a whole baby cash.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wayne Brady Episode
    Wayne got so much hate and damn near got canceled over that but it was funny as hell. People like to think of him as some wholesome dude but he is a comedian and if you can't take jokes and want to be offended over every damn thing, you will not enjoy his work.

I loved the PopCopy skit

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Wayne got so much hate and damn near got canceled over that but it was funny as hell. People like to think of him as some wholesome dude but he is a comedian and if you can't take jokes and want to be offended over every damn thing, you will not enjoy his work.

I loved the PopCopy skit

I loved Charlie Murphy's True Stories. I was in tears seeing Dave as Rick James! 😂😂