Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
When you fail as a man, you will definitely fail as a woman. I don't feel pity for anyone of them who turns and start regretting their decision to become a transgender. I don't know if this would sound odd, but ladies who decide to transit as a man have more guts to me than men that do the opposite because it's a nasty procedure to undergo.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    When your hormones are not in line and out of wack, you suffer. Your risk of certain cancers increases 7 fold. Now imagine how many of these trans people are going to die young because of illnesses brought on by hormonal imbalances. When women have too many androgens in their body, it causes infertility, tumor growth, hair loss, skin conditions, etc.

This was NEVER about making people feel better, it was about money.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When your hormones are not in line and out of wack, you suffer. Your risk of certain cancers increases 7 fold. Now imagine how many of these trans people are going to die young because of illnesses brought on by hormonal imbalances. When women have too many androgens in their body, it causes infertility, tumor growth, hair loss, skin conditions, etc.

This was NEVER about making people feel better, it was about money.
    As with everything else that is being sold to us by these corporations and US government. And any happiness and satisfaction that you receive from the product / service is considered a bonus, not a necessity as they like to claim. Profit is the only necessity besides power and control. We continue to be exploited and bombarded with harmful lies.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The worst part about it is when it's done, it's done. You'll never get your penis back. When they first started doing the neovaginas they would use the colon. So your neovagina would smell like straight up feces. It presented such a horrible quality of life for those who elected for the surgery that they would kill themselves. They also have the issue with the body (rightfully so) seeing the neovagina as a wound and working to seal it. So they would get their penis chopped off, have to deal with all the hygiene issues, the infection, and have the hole seal itself up.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The worst part about it is when it's done, it's done. You'll never get your penis back. When they first started doing the neovaginas they would use the colon. So your neovagina would smell like straight up feces. It presented such a horrible quality of life for those who elected for the surgery that they would kill themselves. They also have the issue with the body (rightfully so) seeing the neovagina as a wound and working to seal it. So they would get their penis chopped off, have to deal with all the hygiene issues, the infection, and have the hole seal itself up.
    Many if not most of these new self-proclaimed trans "women" these days are actually keeping their penises, bragging about their girldicks, and claiming that "there are women who have penises, women can have penises too" and "not all trans undergo sex reassignment surgery and in fact, you don't even have to get surgery done to be trans." They are seriously on some next level catshit insane BS.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They all will at some point. We have about 40 more years of this nonsense. When these trans start showing up with all of the problems with cutting and morphing your body, people might get the idea that maybe nature knew what she was doing...

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    There are articles about trans women smelling like rotten corpses down there and telling real women to stop cleaning themselves so they can feel better about their false vaginas. This whole thing is a mess and a joke.

Anytime I come across someone considering it, I just tell them to dress the part for a while and see how they feel. Suicide rates are highest 10 years POST SURGERY. I wonder why that is? Maybe all the hormones mess up their minds and bodies.

I don't like to be mean toward trans people but now honesty and the truth is viewed as transphobic. There is no hope for them.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There are articles about trans women smelling like rotten corpses down there and telling real women to stop cleaning themselves so they can feel better about their false vaginas. This whole thing is a mess and a joke.

Anytime I come across someone considering it, I just tell them to dress the part for a while and see how they feel. Suicide rates are highest 10 years POST SURGERY. I wonder why that is? Maybe all the hormones mess up their minds and bodies.

I don't like to be mean toward trans people but now honesty and the truth is viewed as transphobic. There is no hope for them.
    puke GIF

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Many if not most of these new self-proclaimed trans "women" these days are actually keeping their penises, bragging about their girldicks, and claiming that "there are women who have penises, women can have penises too" and "not all trans undergo sex reassignment surgery and in fact, you don't even have to get surgery done to be trans." They are seriously on some next level catshit insane BS.
    Breaking bad gone bad!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I absolutely couldn't care less. It's a conscious decision and they did so voluntarily so why on earth should we give a damn when they had natural bodies to start with but chose to self mutilate to satisfy some degenerate fantasy in pursuit of vanity or perversion. They are so arrogantly deluded that they actually think they can interfere with mother nature without consequences yet expect sympathy.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I'm a live and let live type of guy. If you wanna call yourself a woman after you were born a man...well, okay. You can do it but should I be oligated to legally do it?

There are people in mental assylums all over America and the world who truly believe they are any given number of people: Jesus, Napolean, an alien, whatever. They could pass any lie detector test. THey say "I was born in this body but I am mentally and emotionally Jesus'.

If a man says he is a woman and he can legally be referred to as a woman, and be deemed completely sane, how is that any different than any person currently in any mental hospital who believes he is Jesus or any other person? If that person in the mental hospital is no danger to himself or others, then why is he committed to the mental ward? If that same person then says, you know what? I am no longer Jesus, I am a woman. Does he get to be free? Real talk. What's the difference. Either both are valid (thinking you are Jesus or a woman if you are a man) or both mentally ill. You can't logically have both.

Can someone tell me the lie?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Now imagine being in the dating world and a trap catches you up and you know not better. They let you believe they are a real woman and you go to take off their panties and get slammed with the fresh scent of an over-used porter potty!
    STAHP!! The face I made just now.
    Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

Yooooooooooo.... I know somebody out there was like, "My hook up's place smelled like s*%^ last night and the scent got on my clothes." Omggggggggggggg

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Doesn't matter what they do, they don't have GENUINE equipment!
    Isn't it quite telling how irrational they become over the thought of CRT which is simply telling America's racist history truthfully but they'll happily promote this transgenderism nonsense all day long.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    STAHP!! The face I made just now.
    Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

Yooooooooooo.... I know somebody out there was like, "My hook up's place smelled like s*%^ last night and the scent got on my clothes." Omggggggggggggg
    I believe this is the main reason trans people get their behinds beat. They don't tell people in advance and then when they find out, they flip out. I mean if I was talking up some dude and found out it was a female with a fake penis I would be PISSED.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA

I see those kind of transgender people as having some mental problems. What makes them think that adjusting will be easier for them is what I don't really understand. The media keep selling cheap lies to them all in the name of body liberty only for them to understand it doesn't work that way after being injected with some crazy hormones. I feel no pity for them!

Christybabe

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Omg😲😳that is so horrible, that I wouldn't wish it on my enemy. Contentment is key. The US government and these organizations are definitely out to make money 😩 without considering the future of these people.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Omg😲😳that is so horrible, that I wouldn't wish it on my enemy. Contentment is key. The US government and these organizations are definitely out to make money 😩 without considering the future of these people.
    Also it’s probably a huge part in a depopulation strategy.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Also it’s probably a huge part in a depopulation strategy.
    This is why they want to go after kids and get them to transition. They are able to ensure they won't be having kids for life. You can reverse a vasectomy and some cases even reverse getting your tubes tied... this stuff though? when it is done, it is done.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow! I am just finding out about these severe issues that this surgery creates. To do this all for money is just horrific.
    Oh yes... making money while fulfilling your depopulation dream is a perfect combo for the powers that should not be.

Banks

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm all for people wanting to feel comfortable in their own skin. But I am against it when I hear talk about kids potentially using the likes of hormone blockers and other medication to help them in their transition to being more male or female. It always makes me cringe when I hear arguments for that sort of thing.

I say once you're 18, do whatever the hell you want. But I think the idea of a kid transitioning as young as possible, is dangerous. Kids change their minds so damn much, that I could see some changing their mind once they're adults. And now I heard somewhere about a politician trying to make it legal to do something like this. I'd understand a bit if they were teens and knew a bit of what they're doing, but some people want kids as young as 5 to start transitioning, or so I've heard. And that's just crazy to me.

It's a risky thing to do with your body, to change it, because once that change is done, there's no going back. And I think kids should really consider waiting until they're adults to start the process, or maybe in their teen years if they truly feel they need to do it. But kids nah!

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

Finesse

Sixer
    zBucks
    That's a life changing decision. There's no going back from cutting up your body. I still believe it's body dysmorphia when one wants to do this. I know there has been cases where men and women want to identify as the opposite sex, but not all of them go through a sex change operation.

And like the female to male trans person Rollie Forbes shared earlier, the change may not go the way you want it to. This man, is now looking like some 40 year old, losing his hair and everything. If he didn't take the hormones, he probably wouldn't have lost all of his hair.

If you're set on making these changes, more power to you, just don't expect the outcome to be 100% to your liking.

E

educatedman23

That's a life changing decision. There's no going back from cutting up your body. I still believe it's body dysmorphia when one wants to do this. I know there has been cases where men and women want to identify as the opposite sex, but not all of them go through a sex change operation.

And like the female to male trans person Rollie Forbes shared earlier, the change may not go the way you want it to. This man, is now looking like some 40 year old, losing his hair and everything. If he didn't take the hormones, he probably wouldn't have lost all of his hair.

If you're set on making these changes, more power to you, just don't expect the outcome to be 100% to your liking.
    Their mind has to be messed up too. Biological males and biological females have different experiences. By being a transgender has changed the natural order of things.