Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
They hate women the most. They hate women to their core. They hate women for being born something they can't. They hate women because they seem them as the biggest barrier to straight men. Transwomen don't want gay men. They want straight men. They hate women because women won't accept them as one of their own. They take any legal opportunity to hurt women physically and that is via sports.

Banks

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It worries me the most when kids are deciding on getting their sex changed, started at a young age. And I heard that there is a prop being voted on in some states that would make it legal for children to ask for hormone therapy and other such things without even having the parents permission.

Kids shouldn't be worried about this stuff growing up. If they want to be the opposite sex, or identify as something else, go for it, but don't change your body until you know for sure it's what you want. And you have to weigh the risks of it as well. Like a few posts above with the woman transitioning into a man. It may not always go the way you want it to.

B1Honeybadger

Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It worries me the most when kids are deciding on getting their sex changed, started at a young age. And I heard that there is a prop being voted on in some states that would make it legal for children to ask for hormone therapy and other such things without even having the parents permission.

Kids shouldn't be worried about this stuff growing up. If they want to be the opposite sex, or identify as something else, go for it, but don't change your body until you know for sure it's what you want. And you have to weigh the risks of it as well. Like a few posts above with the woman transitioning into a man. It may not always go the way you want it to.
This is straight government sanctioned child abuse! There are people saying that when you get thus surgery as a child you'll NEVER go through puberty and that since that happened as adults those who transitioned young said they CANNOT have a orgasm because if the chemicals

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    A friend of dads was over the other day when I was there and he was saying how this is a trend. Like a fad of sorts. The problem is, parents are allowing their kids to be a part of it. Imagine the state of these kids as adults in 5 to 10 years from now! Then he was saying how a parent would NEVER let their kid get a tat knowing it is permanent but parents are out there letting their kids be castrated. It is insane.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British

It is worrying when kids want to transition to another gender. They are flaky at the best of times. Some of these kids want to transition before they are teens, and the parents are happy with this. Too young to vote, drive and need permission slips to go on school outings, but are able to decide on transitioning. The parents need to be questioned.

Last edited: