The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Travel warnings

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
No link or anything bruh? They are not stopping those Black American trick ass niggas from going to the DR, it’s money in the bank. If they are stopping anyone its Haitians.
There is a new term 'Passport Bros' for the (mostly) black men that go to the DR. Black men have been going to the DR in numbers since the '90s at least.

They say 'we get the girlfriend experience' and all that. They do. I am not judging but lets at least call it what it is. The women that give them this so call 'Girlfriend experience' are the ratchets of the DR that 'decent men' there wouldn't be caught with in a run down hotel.
Again, I'm not judging. Any man who is truly honest has done some simping and tricking. I have and all of you have despite the lies you tell others you never have. But we call it what it is.

Also, these same women from the DR come to America and adopt anti black sentiments. Yes, some inter-marry with us, but a percentage and although I don't have an exact number, anyone who has lived among Dominicans know they can be as black as the background on this thread and still say 'I'm not black I'm Dominican'

Also, the DR has a very long history of not only bigotry against their own blacks but also against Haitians who have migrated there up to and including violence in groups.

So, lets call it what it is. Any woman who is on the low end of her society will make exceptions for the money. DR women are no exceptions.

mamluke13

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
There is a new term 'Passport Bros' for the (mostly) black men that go to the DR. Black men have been going to the DR in numbers since the '90s at least.

They say 'we get the girlfriend experience' and all that. They do. I am not judging but lets at least call it what it is. The women that give them this so call 'Girlfriend experience' are the ratchets of the DR that 'decent men' there wouldn't be caught with in a run down hotel.
Again, I'm not judging. Any man who is truly honest has done some simping and tricking. I have and all of you have despite the lies you tell others you never have. But we call it what it is.

Also, these same women from the DR come to America and adopt anti black sentiments. Yes, some inter-marry with us, but a percentage and although I don't have an exact number, anyone who has lived among Dominicans know they can be as black as the background on this thread and still say 'I'm not black I'm Dominican'

Also, the DR has a very long history of not only bigotry against their own blacks but also against Haitians who have migrated there up to and including violence in groups.

So, lets call it what it is. Any woman who is on the low end of her society will make exceptions for the money. DR women are no exceptions.
Yeah they stereotype black people like crazy it's, ike they act scared to death of black people

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

It’s all a hustle these ladies see these chumps coming from a mile away and tap their pockets. They know to play up their ego, make them feel comfortable, and then the tricking begins. We have a lot of Dominicans here in Dallas and they run from Blackness. A nigga will look like Wesley Snipes and be like “I no Black”.

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s all a hustle these ladies see these chumps coming from a mile away and tap their pockets. They know to play up their ego, make them feel comfortable, and then the tricking begins. We have a lot of Dominicans here in Dallas and they run from Blackness. A nigga will look like Wesley Snipes and be like “I no Black”.
    Are both groups respectful of each other or hang out with each other