The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Trayvon Martin 2.0 - 13-Year-Old Sinzae Reed was murdered by Krieg Butler due to "Self-Defense"

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
In 2012, Trayvon Martin, a minor, was murdered by George Zimmerman due to "self-defense."

BWCzSDt.jpg

Ten years later in 2022, Sinzae Reed, a minor, was murdered by 36 year old Krieg A. Butler Sr. due to "self-defense."

How is this progress if nothing has changed and anti-Black racism continues to progressively get worse? Race soldiers and racist civilians continue to commit violent crimes against Black people and our children. There is still no Federal Hate Crime Law to protect Black people and punish racists that harm and murder us.

This pale child murderer, Krieg A. Butler Sr, has criminal history. Due to his criminal rap sheet and history of domestic violence, he was not allowed to have a gun. He is still at large and is considered to be armed and extremely dangerous.
hXL1HNW.jpg

The prosecutors and the courts of injustice initially held Krieg Butler Sr. on a $1 million bond (Zimmerman also had a bond of the same amount). However, the court system of injustice has decided to endanger the public by unleashing this criminal back into society. They nullified the bond and let him walk. The family of Sinzae Reed is extremely worried and upset. They, including the family of the victim, fear for their safety and livelihoods as the terroristic murderer still lives within their neighborhood.

The family needs the public's help as they need justice and peace of mind during this critical time.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This atrocity happened in Columbus, Ohio, which is argulably considered by some to be the most racist city the the US (though San Francisco, Boston, Austin, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, LA, Miami, and plenty of other cities are infested with anti-Black racist civilians and WS corruption).

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I did not even hear about this. WTF!

So what happened here? What was this boy doing that this grown ass albino gorilla looking mf'er thought his life was in danger by a little boy!? Anytime I hear or see stories like this, why is it always some hefty doing pretending to be scared of a child...

D

Deleted member 1946

If you look at the most visible folks who are "supposedly helping our people in the criminal justice world", they are sellouts. I have noticed that our people who are truly for us who are putting in that work are not likely to be seen. We gravitate toward those folks who sell out unfortunately which is why it is hard for us to get justice for our people and permanently make sure these atrocities get a punishment.

D

Deleted member 1946

I did not even hear about this. WTF!

So what happened here? What was this boy doing that this grown ass albino gorilla looking mf'er thought his life was in danger by a little boy!? Anytime I hear or see stories like this, why is it always some hefty doing pretending to be scared of a child...
    I have never heard about this either. The mainstream media didn't talk about it.

D

Deleted member 1946

I couldn’t imagine the intense anger and pain I would feel if someone killed my son. The only thing I could do would be to go and do what nature calls you to do.
    Yep. And the police would be coming after you too unless you were powerful enough to take action and get away with it.

Bmick#8
    Bmick#8
    there are 2 laws: the laws of man, and the laws of nature......"and I'll land my plane right there."

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    White people are triggered. There are all kinds of groups and individuals who are looking for opportunities to kill us. They will go after 'soft targets' (women and children). The media is complicit. ALL of white society is complicit, including liberals. Had he been gay or Asian you already know how it would be treated.

That said, they aren't going to stop. What isn't being done in our community is not forcing a conversation among ourselves on whites looking for random opportunities to harm us. We aren't comfortable with this conversation as a collective because of whites will perceive it and it sounds like we are generalizing all white folks.

Meanwhile there are all kinds of incidents that happen continually all the time and 99% are never reported or known outside the victim's family. They know that 75% of have no man in the home, our kids roam freely and there are always opportunities out there .

The mainstream media that have black voices on them : BET, CNN, various city newspapers, Breakfast Club, etc, won't go near other than 'This is sad' and a 'Donkey of the Day' tag.

I'd love to find a current or former FBI or law enforcement person willing to talk about this openly. These aren't random. Its an unspoken code of violence that is going on. I had a debate with a white alt right guy I know (from a previous job) and he of course was saying there is no code of violence and how it sounds silly to suggest it. I countered with this.

There were random lynchings in America. A small town in Kansas, where everyone involved never traveled anywhere, born and raised in that small sundown town lynched a black person. A lynching happens in the same week in a small sundown town in Georgia. Both sets of whites never met each other, but lynched blacks. Why did a lynching happen in 2 disparate places the same week? He had no answer because like racists, they don't want to admit that it was on code throughout America. The same thing is happening here. The mindset of this white person is the same mindset of Arbury, Floyd, all these other incidents.

Not the same but as an example, we have that brotha nod of two blacks who never grew up around each other. We have all had it in public places. A brotha from Phoenix and a brotha from Boston randomly walk pass each other in the airport of Boise, Idaho and will do a brotha nod. Why? Its a cultural code. Same with harming blacks. Its a cultural code. There is an unsaid cultural code to harm blacks in any form or fashion according to your personal level of violence, and opportunity and you know you will be surreptitiously supported as best as white society can do for you.

White men (and people in general) know this. And worse yet, WHITE LIBERALS know this. They mostly won't participate but they won't call it out either. It make all whites look bad so they won't. They'll do the 'thoughts and prayers' thing. Even march with us, but they won't say its a cultural code of violence, a war on black folks and its on ANY black person even the elderly, women and kids.

We need this conversation among ourselves like yesterday. We are brave enough to demand reparations and call out white supremacy. Lets get on this. Tariq is the one person I've heard talk about this openly. TBA to a lesser extent, as well as PBT but I've heard it. Neely Fuller has been saying similarly since before any of us were born.

We need to force the conversation anywhere like twitter or clubhouse spaces, The Breakfast Club, pro black radio of the kind we see Tariq on. Online areas like Street TV, even The Jumper if they are brave enough.

ART
    ART
    Enough is Enough.

Too many of us continuously let wypipo and others scold, shame, use DARVO against, guilt trip, and sweet talk us into letting our collective guards down at the detriment of our own self-preservation and survival.

Our collective panties begin to drop as soon as they gaslight us and we hear them say, "We are all human beings with problems and we all need to come together and not let the New World Order divide us and hate each other."

UMMMMM.... HELLO!!! The New World Order, the irreversible destruction to our planet, and the division of races was created and enforced by racist whites, wealthy whites, and elitist whites (including the white "joos" they love to cry about), not Black people.

These mzungu manipulators are traitors to the human race and are trying to absolve themselves from all responsibility for the situation we were/are in, play us for fools, play victim, don't really want to change, and are trying to rewrite history and cover up their evil doing.

Our people as a collective are still suffering from extreme and untreated Post-Traumatic Slave Disorder.

We care more about white acceptance, allying with and unity with our enemy as well as how they feel and what they think about us and our interests more than our very lives and the lives of our own children. It's deadly and suicidal.

We've been enslaved and under oppression by them for over 468 years and you suddenly think they're going to have a collective change of hearts in 2023 and beyond? INSANITY and DELUSION.

STOP TRUSTING THEM WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN TRUST YOU.
    STOP TRYING TO WASTE YOUR TIME EDUCATING THEM.
    THEY ALREADY KNOW.
    THEY. DO. NOT. CARE.
    AND NEVER WILL.

Accept that brutal fact and act accordingly.
    ART
    ART
    >> Meanwhile there are all kinds of incidents that happen continually all the time and 99% are never reported or known outside the victim's family. They know that 75% of have no man in the home, our kids roam freely and there are always opportunities out there .

The mainstream media that have black voices on them : BET, CNN, various city newspapers, Breakfast Club, etc, won't go near other than 'This is sad' and a 'Donkey of the Day' tag.

And this is exactly what pisses me off because almost every time you tune into the media, see ads and commercials, go on social media, and more, you are bombarded with celebrations of:

* WAP / BBC,
    * arrested development,
    * baby mama / baby daddy culture,
    * single motherhood,
    * being apathetic (example: the IDGAF about anything attitude),
    * getting high or distracted,
    * the normalization of Black trauma and death,
    * being trivial and ratchet,
    * being alone,
    * being confused,
    * putting everyone else first (non-Blacks) while putting ourselves last,
    * being self-hating (examples: divestors, buckdancing, coonery, etc.)
    * being without a committed life partner,
    * being vulnerable with LGBTQIA+,
    * being vulnerable with mental health discussions that keeps you going in circles and feeling defeated,
    * being vulnerable to bullets and violence,
    * being vulnerable period,
    * etc.

This is definitely deliberate. We cannot be vulnerable, apathetic, confused, and lost during a non-stop, anti-Black racist war that has been waged against us.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Columbus, y'all got all kinds of gangs that got smoke for each other. Where's the turn up?

Bmick#8
    Bmick#8
    Those Columbus cops been outta pocket for a good minute....
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I always thought Ohio was a conservative racist state anyway. But, between Sinzae and the sister shot dead by the ws in Iowa. 😔

ART
    ART
    I don't understand why Black people with money (including Dave Chappelle) would want to live in a state like that. It's basically an Alabama or Mississippi of the North along with Pennsylvania and nem.