The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Trump, Biden or someone else as president instead?

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
I will start by saying that I don't like either Trump or Biden. Honestly, I'd much prefer someone else being president over these two. I kinda liked that Andrew Wang dude, but he didn't fight very hard and we ended up with Biden, who seems braindead most of the time. I honestly can't see Biden surviving most of his presidency, he seems in rough shape mentally and kinda physically.

What are your thoughts on these two? Would you rather Trump as president instead or maybe someone else completely?

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Trump wasn't the brightest dude and easily got manipulated but that didn't shock me. He had no experience in politics and it was all about manipulation and power grabs. He did some pretty good things for the country, some of which was by accident imo. Either way, I am not a fan of the dude but I would much rather have him as the president than Biden who is a racist warmonger with a crackhead son and a backdoor open to China.

Banks

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I wasn't happy how the race went. I was hoping anyone but Biden going up against Trump, because I knew if Biden won, it wouldn't be much of a change.

Have you watched Biden talk lately? He seems like he's lost his damn mind. Maybe he'll end up dying and Harris will become president. Speaking of Kamala Harris, do you think she could be a good president if Biden were to die in office?

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wasn't happy how the race went. I was hoping anyone but Biden going up against Trump, because I knew if Biden won, it wouldn't be much of a change.

Have you watched Biden talk lately? He seems like he's lost his damn mind. Maybe he'll end up dying and Harris will become president. Speaking of Kamala Harris, do you think she could be a good president if Biden were to die in office?
    Biden dont even be making sense half the time. If we had Trump we would have been subjected to that stop Asian hate BS.

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    I will start by saying that I don't like either Trump or Biden. Honestly, I'd much prefer someone else being president over these two. I kinda liked that Andrew Wang dude, but he didn't fight very hard and we ended up with Biden, who seems braindead most of the time. I honestly can't see Biden surviving most of his presidency, he seems in rough shape mentally and kinda physically.

What are your thoughts on these two? Would you rather Trump as president instead or maybe someone else completely?
    Trump and Biden are two distinctions without a difference. It's all a dead end street. When it comes to Black people, neither are those racist goons are willing to do anything major to move the needle. As for Andrew Wang, sorry, he's no good either. Just another sad song all over again. Truthfully, none of them are any good when it comes to Black people.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Trump and Biden are two distinctions without a difference. It's all a dead end street. When it comes to Black people, neither are those racist goons are willing to do anything major to move the needle. As for Andrew Wang, sorry, he's no good either. Just another sad song all over again. Truthfully, none of them are any good when it comes to Black people.
    Facts. They all hate our guts, I liked Trump cuz he made everyone feel alienated where as Biden makes everyone feel included except Black people.