The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

TWITTER HACKED:

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    zBucks
    Supposedly this happened months ago, so we probably should have gotten those emails changed sooner. I don't use Twitter that much anyway and it's not like my account has anything I'm worried about losing. I'm going to just look into deleting my account so no one can use it.

But it's excessively scary when so many of these top sites get hacked these days. A site like Twitter should never go through a hack, especially since it's probably within the top 10 sites worldwide. There's no excuse for this happening Twitter. Come on.

Banks

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Of course, that's twitter for ya. You can't trust corporations with anything, they'll continue to allow these sorts of things to happen, and the users will have to deal with the effects of it. All the while they'll give off a "we're so sorry for it" apology and will be on their way.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Plot Twist: This is an inside job and probably one of many reasons why Elon Musk bought Twitter in the first place.
    Was thinking that.. my account was compromised. I had to reset my password. It’s beginning to be not worth it to me. Damn shame we can’t trust Elon to run an unbiased platform.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Was thinking that.. my account was compromised. I had to reset my password. It’s beginning to be not worth it to me. Damn shame we can’t trust Elon to run an unbiased platform.
    Also, anyone notice that most of the Twitter users with checkmarks now are racist trash accounts, MAGA MANIACS, 4channers and groypers, Elon worshippers, shills, operatives, actual trolls, and other kinds of filth? The Twitter checkmark means nothing anymore. Every deflated dickhead hnow has a Twitter checkmark to make themselves feel way more important than they actually are. I even saw a Twitter account named @DanaWhitesPenis with a checkmark. St8 up 🤡shit.

orDprtP.jpg

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Millions of stolen emails exposed and posted to an online hacker forum

Please note who & what country supposedly discovered the Hack. The 1 country whose Spymasters are on par if not better than the US. Hmmmmm‼️Interesting. 1673397737022.png