zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
And black people still watch this dude.
It's not just Joe Rogan. Black people still watch No Jumper, Vlad TV, DJ Akademiks, and all of those other culture vulture shows.
Even worse than watching, though, is Black people still go on those shows and give those yakubians content.

Bmick#8
Bmick#8
KILLLLLLLLS ME. Joe Rogan just had Hulk Hogan on his pod the other day...I don't get it. Even if you ain't B1, I how can you justify going on these platforms with these folks?
Rollie Forbes
Rollie Forbes
The answer is simple. Black people go on shows like the ones I mentioned mainly for exposure & a check. The ugly truth is that Joe Rogan, DJ Vlad, etc. have much larger viewerships than most other podcasters, which means that people will fight to get on his platform.
Joe Rogan's podcast has more viewers than some cable television programs, so a lot of notable Black people are willing to sit at his table before they'll sit at one of ours.
We need to build and support a legitimate Black platform that can reach all parts of the Black community, and maybe we can stop our notable people from running to whitey's couch.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Oh sure it may be beauty when they are shot 3 times to the face and twice in the back. Phucking #Trumpanzees
I'm HOPING I run into one that acts like he wants to say it in my presence. I got me a new folding chair, and I've been praying for a chance to use it!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
we are all asked at some point by one of them 'why can't we use the n word?'
No the hell we aren't! If they feel comfortable enough to ask you that, then you need to ask yourself why. No offense (I legitimately mean no disrespect) but they probably see you as the safe negro.