Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
KRS-1 warned us about BlacKKKops....one day they'll realize they don't get "paid leave" like their mayosapien counterparts they get Fired!

View attachment 6478
They’re not getting paid, administrative leave, They getting unpaid, administrated PRISON TIME.
ALL OF THEM.
That BLUE uniform don’t protect Black tools.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    KRS-1 warned us about BlacKKKops....one day they'll realize they don't get "paid leave" like their mayosapien counterparts they get Fired!

View attachment 6478
    Exactly why we need to look at Black people as either “on code” or “off code”. These are FBAs that beat that brother horrifically. Tadarrius, Demetrius, Emmitt, Desmond, and Justin are most likely Black American and they are not our kinfolk one bit.

G
    Georgiacarolina
    Definitely not on our side. Desmond sounds like a West Indian name. And the nerve to be named Emmit?! What a disgrace.

It’s almost like they have to be twice as rough on Black folks to prove they’re down with ws. I’m always a little leery of Black people with power in predominantly white workplaces. How did they come by that power and whose side are they in?
    ART
    ART
    Georgiacarolina You have to be leery of certain Black people even when they are predominantly Black or diverse workplaces as well. Have you ever heard of BlacKKKarens and BlacKKKyles that work as inner city social workers, Social Security Administration employees, security guards, Child Protective Services employees, superintendents, parking authority workers (the ticket people), mayors, and government workers period?
    Reactions: ZxBro
    D

Deleted member 191

Exactly why we need to look at Black people as either “on code” or “off code”.
    Period GIF by ALLBLK

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Co-sign the off code vs on code standard. Been preaching that.
    That said, the police screen for coons or people who won't challenge the system. A lot of black cops are ex military because the police department thinks they are used to following orders without question. Usually they are socially (and politically) conservative.

Not saying all are but that's the rational. The PD do a full background screening. Not just what they can gleam from your credit file, schooling and any brushes with the law but many police departments, do what the FBI does and ask neighbors, etc about you. The real purpose is to make sure you aren't going to shake things up.

They don't like progressive thinking. If you are Vegan, want to protect the environment, a Bernie Sanders supporter, those are red flags. If you are involved in the church, that's a good thing. If you are a former athlete, that's a good thing because it says you not only know team work you will fight for your team and if the team is fellow cops you will fight for them in theory.

So, for me its not a surprise seeing black cops beat their own. Also, I automatically dismiss ANY black person who is picked for police chief. Typically it takes at least 15-20 years of being a cop to get to be considered after moving up to ranks. If you are a black cop and have moved up the ranks of ANY police department you got there by NOT stopping your fellow cops.

There have been a few that have moved up from Internal Affairs. In theory, you are thinking that they have a history of rooting out bad cops. The ones that do, do NOT get promoted out. They are ostracized. If they move out and are promoted they spent their time there protecting cops. Its pretty much impossible to be promoted and make chief if you are a reformer. Maybe in a small town where nothing happens anyway, but not in any city of size. Even medium size cities such as Topeka, Sante Fe, Albany, etc.

If we are serious about stopping police abuse we should advocate for 1. Remove qualified immunity. 2. Make cops be insured like doctors and other professionals that deal with human lives. 3. Hire an outsider as chief, someone who is not part of the blue shield but knows policing. And that would be a former head of a large military police force. If you notice, you rarely if ever hear of MPs abusing soldiers. They have a strict code of conduct. Usually its a colonel or higher running it and on huge bases, it can number MPs the same size in number of a small city.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America

RIP to the brother.

Desmond sounds like a West Indian name.
    Look at the delusion. Let me guess, this west indian immigrant was the mastermind behind it and influenced his fba colleagues to commit this crime.
    Some people really are spiritually influenced by demonic spirits...

ART
    ART
    Tadarrius Bean doesn't sound like an FBA name to me either. And I'm also not sure about Demetrius Haley. Some of these traitors demons are FBA, but I suspect some are non-FBA also. Either way, they are all our open enemies.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

RIP to the brother.

Look at the delusion. Let me guess, this west indian immigrant was the mastermind behind it and influenced his fba colleagues to commit this crime.
    Some people really are spiritually influenced by demonic spirits...
    Fascinating how Black immigrants have become enemy number one in a lot of people’s minds.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They ALWAYS tell us "VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER!" but they NEVER tell their Cops that!!! People are tired!!!
    Y'all stay Safe out there!✊🏿💯
    So true, they don’t ever tell white people what to do. It’s always us that have to manage our behavior.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black cops are more violent & disrespectful to other Black people because they have to prove that they're not going easy on us. These type of race soldiers are willing participates in white supremacy. We were warned by KRS-1 & Boyz N the Hood to watch out for Black cops.
    A very,very long time ago I got into a fight with a Black cop because he wanted to be a hero but had no intel on the situation. He was off duty & didn't announce himself as law enforcement. He got rocked like he suppose to. I never went to jail because I ran,my friends got caught but no one ratted. Their case was tossed because witnesses say they weren't involved. You have to be very careful with these Black cops,f-it all cops regardless of color. You see blue,you should know what to do.

G
    Georgiacarolina
    Besides ws training, do you think there’s some self hate in there too?
    ART
    ART
    People keep talking about white supremacy, but we need to address and do something about the rampant, awarded, and overpromoted anti-Black racism of the non-Blacks as well as the internalized anti-Black racism (a.k.a, self-hate) of many Black people in this society (including the 5 traitors that murdered another Black person named Tyre Nicoles in cold blood). The racist dominant society has blood on its hands and for centuries it has incentivized Black people dogging and selling themselves and other Black people out (including treasonous, tribal Black people who sold other Black people into chattel slavery as well as corrupt African leaders selling out and cowering down to US, China, and other racist non-Black countries at the expense of their Black citizenry) for butter biscuit crumbs and gaining the illusions of and proximity to power (especially white power).

It is time for all anti-Black racists and traitors to be punished.
    ART
    ART
    People love saying that Black people can be white supremacists too. However, in spite of the "concern trolling" and "finger wagging" by everyone, Black people are actually only given the okay by the WS dominant society to oppress and target other Black people, no one else. Hence, the "Black on Black" crime and tragic situations like the murder of Tyre Nicoles. Being a Black-looking traitor and a sellout doesn't come with a retirement plan and the dominant society always breaks their tools and disgard them when they have served their purpose. Just ask these 5 Black-looking traitors that got fired and charged faster than they could say, "Blue Lives Matter."

Also, when the non-Black dominant society claims that Black people can be racist too and can be Black/white supremacists too, what they really mean is that:

• "Kanye and Kyrie are oppressing the Joos. Kanye is an alt-right icon and therefore they are the biggest most dangerous white supremacists in the 21st century" (which is false)

• "Black people are not victims. We are all victims. Black people are the real racists and bigots because they are anti-white, anti-Asian, anti-LGBT, sexist, xenophobic, and everything bad because I said so and I have proof" (which is false)

• "You Black people are such divisive and racist Black supermacists. Black supremacists like Farrakhan and Tariq Nasheed and Dr. Umar, BLM terrorists, Antifa rioters and looters, and race baiters like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are causing more and more division in this country and I have proof that they are all agents of chaos" (which is false)

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    No charges or fired cops in the Breonna Taylor murder but people want to act angry now?! Miss me with all of it because the difference is cops were fired and will stand trial for murder (Rest in Peace Tyre) white cops are still able to make a living and walk free to murder again.......DO YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE???
    #ENDQUALIFIEDIMMUNITY

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Black cops are more violent & disrespectful to other Black people because they have to prove that they're not going easy on us. These type of race soldiers are willing participates in white supremacy. We were warned by KRS-1 & Boyz N the Hood to watch out for Black cops.
    A very,very long time ago I got into a fight with a Black cop because he wanted to be a hero but had no intel on the situation. He was off duty & didn't announce himself as law enforcement. He got rocked like he suppose to. I never went to jail because I ran,my friends got caught but no one ratted. Their case was tossed because witnesses say they weren't involved. You have to be very careful with these Black cops,f-it all cops regardless of color. You see blue,you should know what to do.
    That bernie mac scene was spot on and showed these types of niggas perfectly.

ART
    ART
    Lol that Bernie Mac scene was from Don't Be a Menace to South Central... (Which parodies movies like Boyz n the Hood).

But yes, it does.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Most definitely do. You have to hate yourself and your people to do that.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When I was a cop I had to drive from Texas to Arkansas for my police academy.

I traveled in full uniform. On the way there I was on a long empty road in a woody area. Lots of deer were jumping out. I slowed down and moved to the left lane as most of the deer were jumping out from the right.

A cop ended up pulling me over. I hadn't seen any other cars for miles. He said he pulled me over for driving in the left lane.

He asked me to get out of the car. Being a police I knew this was a completely lawful request. Supreme Court precedent has backed that an officer can ask you out of the car for any reason and you must comply.

So I got out. Even though I was in full uniform, completely compliant and respectful he proceeded to racially profile me like I wasn't a cop at all.

This wasn't the first time something like this had happened. It was about the third.

Black cops aren't treated the same.

It pisses me off how CNN (Caucasian Nazi Network) is acting like this is the same as all the other police brutality incidents and acting like we're seeing change.

The reality is the only reason these officers were fired and charges so quickly is because they are black.

The only reason the media is upset and acknowledging that these police were brutal and wrong is because they are black.

If these police were white they'd be on paid administrative leave, no charges filed and the media would be acting confused.

We'd be getting all the excuses as to why nothing can be done, being told the situation is being investigated, and the police union or contract didn't allow them to be fired.

Funny how all that goes away when the cops are black!

Jay
    Jay
    This is why it’s bittersweet for me. I’m glad they are locked up but the only reason it happened so quickly is because they are Black. The system loves punishing Black people and so I don’t see this as punishing cops.
    ART
    ART
    These Black-looking race soldier cops were swiftly fired, charged and arrested not because the victim they murdered was Black, but because they themselves were Black. All anti-Black racists regardless of race need to be severely punished, fired, charged, and harshly sentenced to life prison for these selectively "legalized" public and in-home lynchings of Black people.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They act as if the results would be the same if the cops were white.

If they were white, no charges, paid administrative leave and all the usual excuses as to why nothing is being done!

ART
    ART
    Only a matter of time before white and non-Black race soldier cops (with or without at least 1 Black token) target and murder yet another Black person in cold blood with no swift arrests, firings, and charges made against them as the dominant society goes back to the same old excuses and copouts. I'll give it until the end of March 2023 for that to happen.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I watched all the videos before I read anything. I watched them twice even.

I feel like this was a motivated hit or something. These cops were acting like thugs, not police officers (what is the difference these days, really). I don't know what led to this but it came off as planned. Like these 5 cops were settling some sort of debt and they were all crooked or something.

This just doesn't add up. They aren't telling us something. There are far too many busted and crooked as cops in the system. I don't care what color they are, unless you personally know them YOU DO NOT TRUST THEM.

G
    Georgiacarolina
    Wow, a hit. If so, they thought because he was Black no one would do anything about it. They forgot that that they’re Black too. Neither Tyre’s life nor theirs is important to anyone with power.
    RCNAL
    RCNAL
    Even if the guy did something very gully such as any acts involving kids, you can't be judge and executioner. The system will handle it if he did something heinous.

So, it doesn't matter the reason, black cops doing that and on video also give white racists who back every white police murder ammo. Guarantee you 100% next white cop that shoots a black person will bring this up in a way to justify or at the very least lesson the act.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Every cop that was there and did nothing needs to be charged and relieved of police duties. There needs to be a RICO statue for law enforcement! If you're a cop and you take a life unjustly or get caught abusing your authority you should forfeit your career in law enforcement and the FOP should be fined the equal amount paid out to the public......I guarantee police brutality would end if this were to be put into law! #ENDQUALIFIEDIMMUNITY

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I watched all the videos before I read anything. I watched them twice even.

I feel like this was a motivated hit or something. These cops were acting like thugs, not police officers (what is the difference these days, really). I don't know what led to this but it came off as planned. Like these 5 cops were settling some sort of debt and they were all crooked or something.

This just doesn't add up. They aren't telling us something. There are far too many busted and crooked as cops in the system. I don't care what color they are, unless you personally know them YOU DO NOT TRUST THEM.
    I thought the same thing. I was thinking did he talk to one of their women or something.
    It didn't come off as just a regular arrest.

They pretty much jumped him.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Word has these cops were only hired because of a police shortage. That means they likely didn't get full screening or training.

Why is it that every other country, you need to spend 2 years or MORE in training before you are allowed to be a police officer but here is is only like 20 weeks? WTF!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Word has these cops were only hired because of a police shortage. That means they likely didn't get full screening or training.

Why is it that every other country, you need to spend 2 years or MORE in training before you are allowed to be a police officer but here is is only like 20 weeks? WTF!
    The specifically choose fall guys & people to throw under the bus, when the time comes.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The specifically choose fall guys & people to throw under the bus, when the time comes.
    Seems that way. Three of the five men have criminal records as well. I feel like they wanted to hire people specifically that they know will mess up and in major city areas after 2020, it was going to be black men.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA

After contacting the Memphis Police Department and Internal Affairs, I found that the 6th officer in the Tyre Nichols murder has been relieved from duty but not arrested and not fired yet. Why are they hiding his identity? We know the answers but I need that Chief and Memphis Police Department to say the reason. If you'd like to know, the number to the departments freedom of information is 901.636.3224

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

After contacting the Memphis Police Department and Internal Affairs, I found that the 6th officer in the Tyre Nichols murder has been relieved from duty but not arrested and not fired yet. Why are they hiding his identity? We know the answers but I need that Chief and Memphis Police Department to say the reason. If you'd like to know, the number to the departments freedom of information is 901.636.3224
    Complexion for the protection.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s always about race and America never lets us forget. White skin is worth a million dollars.

ART
    ART
    "It’s always about race and America never lets us forget."

Also America: Not everything is about race! Stop playing victim and pulling the race card. You can't keep blaming the white man and white people for everything!

The gaslighting, double speak, and abusive mind games continue.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    He look like the type.....back in college, there was a woman in one of my English classes who asked me to study with her a couple of times, and I randomly got an email from her cop ex husband. He not so politely warned me to stay away from his old lady (and don't go near his kids). Needless to say I was shook. I was probably 23 and weighed as much as Tyre back then. This would not surprise me if this were true.

G
    Georgiacarolina
    Yeah, back in the day I wouldn’t date cops or even those intense, power hungry security guards; too weird and scary. There were too many stories of PG cops hounding and following exes years after they broke up.
    G
    Georgiacarolina
    Especially if she broke up with him.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s always about race and America never lets us forget. White skin is worth a million dollars.
    There IS going to come a time when these cowardly hunters become the permanent hunted under the cover of darkness.
    Remember it was 2006 when the F.B.I. (Famous But Incompetent) came out stating:

“All positions and levels of law enforcement & punishment have been heavily infiltrated by anti black WS racist, will be 20 years that report came out and they have done NOTHING!!! They killed 1,176 ppl of all races in this country and that was a all time high. Now, watch these MF’s try and beat that number year father year.

65E20783-5AE2-4F29-8A5C-CB1F9623BEEC.jpeg

Last edited:

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He look like the type.....back in college, there was a woman in one of my English classes who asked me to study with her a couple of times, and I randomly got an email from her cop ex husband. He not so politely warned me to stay away from his old lady (and don't go near his kids). Needless to say I was shook. I was probably 23 and weighed as much as Tyre back then. This would not surprise me if this were true.
    You know you hit that shit one more time.